Thread: I Think I am in TROUBLE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I Think I am in TROUBLE

Well last night was the big night for me and my SO we went to a CD_TV club here where I knew a couple of Gay Guys and they had it all set up for me and my wife.
    We arrived with not much fanfare, but that was only the beginning.
    As I said earlier that I love to dance well it didn't tkae long for me to get out on the dance floor with David, and for the first time in my life I was dancing with a Guy it really felt great, although he had to keep reminding me that he was the lead, well one thing lead to another and I was lost in the ecstacy of the evening.
    I think I got a little Drunk( A little lets say a lot) I had to be driven home by my wife.
    Back to why I think I am in trouble, this morning it is very quiet around here all she has said to me if I want to act like a hooker maybe I should dress like one from now on OPPS.
    I need some help shes not talking to me about any thing.
    LOVE & HUGS
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Buy her some flowers and tell her you're sorry! And then cool the CDing for a spell.

One of the biggest fears wives have is their crossdressed husband finding a man. It's going to be difficult to convince her you not interested in men that way, if your not.

Hell, my wife got upset last night when I asked her to shave my back. We had talked about it before, but when it came right down to it, she did shave me, but then was upset afterwards. We are going out tonight and my hairy back would have looked rediculus on my gown.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 12-04-2004 at 10:30 AM.
    DonnaT

Thanks everybody for all your help yes I need to show a little more compassion to my SO as that is something that Itake for granted to many times.
    LOVE & HUGS
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

flowers as an apology

Just a note about flowers as an apology. To me flowers say guilt. They say I'm not really sorry so here's a cop out for not really communicating.

Now Flowers for no reason, other than a surprise I love and appreciate you! That might just be good for a relationship. I actually buy flowers for my husband more than he buys them for me. He's not a T-girl but does have a strong underlying feminine side probably used to be described as a snag, and just appreciated flowers. I know the type of flowers he likes. Mostly orchids.and Australian native flowers. And EXPENSIVE ones! NOT last min at the Petrol station crap ones either!!!!

Orchids are nice too if they are still growing. I say that we can enjoy them together and look forward to us both being together to watch it bloom next year.

I have a lovely collection of shoes and boots and we have lots of orchids!

If you take your wife out when you are dressed as a lovely t-girl MAKE IT LIKE A FIRST DATE!! which it is in a way, attend to her like her best girlfriend, say nice things to her... bitch about the way all the others are dressed!! Tell her that she could teach them a thing or too. If you want to dance with a guy, set her up with someone too!!! (but make sure hers is not as cute as yours)

There are rules for girls going out with other girlfriends...!!! Ask your teenage daughters! (you do everything you can to make them notice and want you, then ignore them) Always leave them wanting more.

How about if I take her out on the town with me in my best business suit and buy her a nice new dress and get her the full treatment at the salon. I am thinking that this may be the way to go also maybe a limo for the evening.
    Sounds good to me.
    Yes I think I will cool the CD for a while especially in front of her, also the flowers sound good too.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Relationships Require Trust

You are in trouble, and you deserve to be!

Ouch!

We often cross that line when we are having fun and are a little tipsy. But making up can be fun too! You know what to do. Remember her feelings do count!

But don't despair. You're not alone. My wife has asked me not to involve her. But last night while making love I asked if I could put on a nightgown.
    Ooops. Bad call. She cried. Now I'm in full make up mode. (Not what you think or what I want!!!

Good luck. Jerry

JoannaDees

D'oh!!!!

I agree with Jerry, in that you deserve to be in trouble.

What were you thinking? Especially if she is still unsure about this aspect of you, but even if she is not. I can just imagine the scene, her sitting at the table, watching her husband all dressed up, getting wasted, dancing with the gay guys. :mad: I've inferred it was slow dancing too. You didn't divulge how far you went out there, what would prompt the hooker comment. You've probably done some big time damage there.

Hey, sorry this post seems harsh, but that's what this forum us about, right? Ask and receive.

Yes I deserver everything you are throwing at me, Y_all know my new Christmas outfit well gues who's going to get that, you guessed it, but I think shes worth it.
    It's still pretty quiet around here even after I put all the Christmas Decorations up on the house, yes I did that too!. I broke two fingernails doing it just when I was getting my own in shape.
    Well I will leave with my head hanging low and get in my boy mode for awhile, damn I can't even wear my thongs, Bummer.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette
    PS I tink I am paying the price now My feet are killing me I was in three inch spikes all night. My head don't feel the greatest either. LOL
    Last edited by Georgette; 12-04-2004 at 02:10 PM.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Julie
    Georgette, yes you do deserve everything that is being thrown at you, the evening was for you to show yourself in a good light to your SO and try to aleviate her concerns about the whole CD business.

Sure as you say you could take her out on the town in your best business suit and spoil her rotten but this isn't the issue. She's going to want reassurance this isn't how Georgette is going to behave in the future. If I'm totally wrong on this I'm sorry but this is how I percieve the situation.

JJ

Kerri
    I also agree with JoannaDees & Jerry ..... do it ..... do it .....despacio.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Buy her some flowers and tell her you're sorry!

This is a BAD IDEA I think. My honest feeling about this, is that I would feel placated and patronized. I think your better idea is to take out on the town. Lay off the booze when you're out dressed with her. And remember, you set the tone for how she is to perceive your dressing. You giving yourself a bad reputation

G'luck sweety, keep us posted.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~