Thread: How did you break it to your SO

How did you break it to your SO

A question ive often wondered, is how have others broken the news that theyre Transexual, to theit other halves??

I was lucky, my experience was a good one, she supported me from the very beginning and now actively encourages me all the way....I know im lucky....VERY LUCKY!!

It was actually quite comical the way it all came out though!!

Paula xx

I didn't have to break it to my wife, she found a couple of my bras in my drawer and immediatly assumed I was having an affair so I told her they were mine and after a heated discussion I told her I would stop but as we all know, that's impossible, so now she accepts it so long as she doesn't see me dressed and we're just good friends.,But she did make me tell my two sons and daughter which was very hard and they turned out more understanding than my wife. We are still together 7 years since she found me out and we still have love of a kind but not sexual. I just wish she could accept it and let me dress more at home instead of only when she's out, at least she lets my knickers and bras go through in the normal wash where once I had to do them separate myself. Love to you all, Gina V. xx
    I enjoy being a girl

it was comical!!

Well, thought id tell you how i told my SO about the TS me.........it all happened in the bedroom.......dont worry girls, i wont inflame your more sensitive sides by giving you the gory details..........anyway here goes:

we have no taboos in the bedroom department....we were fooling around one night when my girlfriend suggested, rather tentatively, that i put on one of her night dresses, as you can imagine i was realy pleased to hear this. the thing is that at this time she had no idea about the supressed real me!! although i was excited at her suggesting such a thing initialy i laughed it off, but she suggested it again...and again..........anyway........the time had come.........i just had to tell!!! i said to her that i didnt think that it wa such a good idea, with that she said that it was only a game and wouldnt do any horm. i said that it was more than that and that she wouldnt actually like it...anyway after a few moments i explined why, i told her that i may like it and that she may not............i explained about paula!!!!!!

as you can imagine im now waiting for the fall out, the condemnation, the fallout, but it never happened........instead and amazingly she was over the moon with the idea!......i must explain that my GF is actually bi-sexual. anyway, the next, after an extremely long conversation, we were going shopping, she completely kitted me out in everything i needed, make-up, shoes, clothing and underwear, she does my make-up for me too. she buys me jewellery and toiletries into the deal aswell! things weren't quite complete though....hair was still a problem......so, she went online and baught me 3 different wigs so i can now change my look as often as i like..........gawd, we've spent thousands in the last 12 months on paula!!!!!!!!!....everything from wigs to nightdresses! the best bit is still to come though.......the more shes understood the real me, the more she wants to encourage me, im now on hormone treatment, ive now got my own boobs and the rest of my body is changing too, hips, skin texture etc......i spose being Bi as she is, she's got her girlfriend and her man all in one...........im very lucky and love her all the more for the way shes accepted..no, not accepted...but encouraged me to be who i realy i am. ive not had the Op and im not 100% sure i could ever realsitically ever have it......but if i did want i know she'd support me all the way.

i know we're not all this lucky, but for those of us that are we should be eternally gratefull and for those that arent then please know that the rest of us are with you and we're always here for you!!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Paula UK
    A question ive often wondered, is how have others broken the news that theyre Transexual, to theit other halves??

I was lucky, my experience was a good one, she supported me from the very beginning and now actively encourages me all the way....I know im lucky....VERY LUCKY!!

It was actually quite comical the way it all came out though!!

Paula xx