Thread: think about getting....

think about getting....

my ears pierced again...... already have one hole in each... how bout 2? then later on maybe cartalidge (sp?)....
    [SIZE="4"]Body of a man, mind of a woman...strength and intelligence...not good enough though[/SIZE]

*~Girl At Heart~*

I was in the mall the otherday and got behind this chick with a massive amount of earrings. It was hard to count but definately over 20!! So based on that I don't think a couple holes more or less isn't pushing the envelope at all. Even in drab! So let the piercings begin!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-20-2006 at 07:03 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Be very careful about getting piercings through the cartilage. A bad infection could irreparably deform the ear.
    DonnaT

thanks for that donna... im plannin on goin to the mall for the 2 in the lobes but if i get cartalidge ill go to a licensed professional at a tattoo parlor prolly... didnt know bout the infection deal
    [SIZE="4"]Body of a man, mind of a woman...strength and intelligence...not good enough though[/SIZE]

*~Girl At Heart~*

Hi Girls, I am going to have my girlfriend do my second holes today. I have retired from my job and can dress, ear rings, any way I want with out the boss getting mad. Life is good!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Alot of guys have multiple piercings today. Personally I don't care for the body jewelry look with piercings everywhere and anywhere includind the ear cartilage. But that's me. BTW, My ears are pierced, how about your's Karren? Love and xxxx, Lily

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I have two in each lob also. No comments have been made to me other than nice ones

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

I have six in each ear and room for a couple more. A lot of women think it's sexy, cool, I need all the help I can get.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I have only one I posted a thread three months ago about how up set the wife was so I took the one out. My problem is I can't take the one I have out because I have frost bite damage to my fingers and I have limited dexderity. So I'm kinda stuck without her help. I realy want to go back and get it done again I just have to wait till she accepts this part of me.