Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever felt like a a girl when writing on the Internet

Smile when writing with a female identity ever felt like a real girl ?

When I write on this site as ''Nishababe'' ,my feminine side takes over and I feel like and write in the style of the young woman that I feel inside me !!

I first came across this strange feeling when a few years ago when for complicated and inquistive reasons ,I was very naughty and as a one off I went with a friend onto an internet dating site to try to find out a bit about some guys who my friends girlfriend had been meeting .

We agreed to pose as pretty Indian girls with no pictures and contact the guys to find out some things about themselves .

In the end the guys had left the site so nothing happened but my friend and I were deluged with guys sending emails to us asking us for dates !!

It felt so funny and unusual for both of us to be chased as girls ,instead of us writing as men to women and most times getting no answers !!

The first thing we noticed was that most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!

The funny thing is that we both learnt how to contact women on a dating site .

Some men were so over the top and long winded and wanted an obligation to own you before they had even met you that you ran for your life to get away !!!!

In my opinion I found the best approach to a girl was to keep the initial letters short and sweet and witty and then leave it to the girl to contact the guy if she was interested .

Try and get too pushy and most girls felt threatened and cut contact .
    I found in this exercise that I started to think as a woman and also to write in the style of a woman !!

In my further dealings with women I find now that I get on far better as I seem to know how the feelings of women work .

Also I suppose because I have always wanted to be a girl since my earliest memories ,this was her first chance for my female side to express herself in feelings and writing etc .I found it very sexy and great fun to flirt and write as a girl !!

I have never done it since as I dont wish to decieve anybody but I gave personal tips as ''Nisha'' to most of the guys as to where they were going wrong in their approaches to women and many wrote back and thanked me for my advice and said they were getting more success in their contacts !!

I suppose its a bit like the Mel Gibson comedy film ''What every woman wants ,in where he starts to read womens thoughts

Does anyone else feel like a woman when they write in a womans identity ?

Love Nishababe xx
    Last edited by nishababe; 07-20-2006 at 04:15 PM. Reason: better title

Gold Member
    I am always Tina the girl when I sign in here weather im dressed or not.

Ive noticed that my husband types differently when he's on this site as Paige than when he's chatting to his friends or co workers that dont know anything about her.

Smile I Have

[SIZE="4"]I never really thought about it but there are times when I do feel feminine while writing on this forum. I feel most feminine when I'm out dressed in public.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Sometimes. Depends on how I feel and what I've been doing before hand. Most of the time I'd say yeah...especially after shopping....Karren's esence lingers on for quite some time after shopping!!! Hehehe.

After a good hockey game....nope!! And you problably can notice the difference too. Probably more likely to want to kick someones ass after hockey then after shopping although I have been know to check old ladies out from infront of the dress racks!!

TWEET!!! 2 minutes for unlady like conduct!! Into the dressing room!!! Grrrrrr. Wait till the next shift. That old bat will wish shed never........

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile same as karen

Hi Karen,

I am a bit like you ,a fearsome hard footballer and sportsman/lady !!
    but a soft listening girly inside ,with loads of female intuition and empathy,tears at girly movies and always listening and helping with everybody's problems !!

Love Nishababe xxx

I'm with Tina -- always feel femme when writing here, no matter what I'm wearing.

Talkin Like A Chick You Better Belive It Hun

Yeah goofy girly and greatful to meet others like me !

I think I do. I certainly feel differently when posting here, similar to when I am dressed. shock, I know I often post here while in manmode.

I am always a girl dressed or not and always feel more female then male 98% of the time...the other two percent...well don't piss this bitch off
    Dee Dee

thats a negative
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Talking and writing

Goes without saying that I definately usse that portion of my brain and have been told so by some of the GG that I know ... Just naturally happens... doesn't matter if I'm writing, talking or whatever or so I'm told.

Cheers
    Ava

Quote Originally Posted by nishababe

We agreed to pose as pretty Indian girls with no pictures and contact the guys to find out some things about themselves .[...]

The first thing we noticed was that most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!
    I got to say I don't think that's a very nice activity.

I feel most fem when I'm gardening, cooking, tidying the house, listening to stuff like 1960's Judy Collins and, of course, getting my appearance together.

always

I'm Connie all the time on the net. It has realy helped me, have a place to vent and be treated like a lady.

Smile Not as bad as it seemed

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper
    I got to say I don't think that's a very nice activity.

I feel most fem when I'm gardening, cooking, tidying the house, listening to stuff like 1960's Judy Collins and, of course, getting my appearance together.
    Dear day tripper,as I said the reason my friend and I did this was complicated and was a one off .
    Ok ,the main reason why we did this was that my friend had met an Indian lady via this internet dating site and met her in London .He fell in love with her and ended up giving her a loan of a substancial amount of money for an emergency operation for her sick mother in India .
    As soon as she had got the money she cleared off never to be seen again,it was all lies ,a scam !!
    We found out through sources that she had done this before on another site ,so we knew the names of a couple of guys she had been in contact with on this site and wanted to warn them about her and also try to find where she had gone to so that my friend could try to get back all or some of his money.
    As I said we never found the guys as they were no longer on the site and we never traced her ,also the guys who contacted us all gained as we were able to give them good advice as to how to approach the matter of writing to women via dating sites and we had some thankyou letters for the advice we gave ,so no one was harmed except for my friends bank balance !!

Love Nishababe xx

I'm always a girl on the internet, and at other times too, although I often dress as a man. Most people know me as a man, but being a girl is a lot more fun.
    Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

After a good hockey game....nope!! And you problably can notice the difference too.
    Love Karren[/QUOTE]
    Karren, The smell after the game might have something to do with that ya think? As for me, definately. Though I tend to be femme most of the time now, except when I'm doing my ghost tours. Charlie does that much better, so I let him. Love and xxxx, Lily

Ok ,the main reason why we did this was that my friend had met an Indian lady via this internet dating site and met her in London .He fell in love with her and ended up giving her a loan of a substancial amount of money for an emergency operation for her sick mother in India .
    As soon as she had got the money she cleared off never to be seen again,it was all lies ,a scam !!
    *Sigh* I can only presume your friend is very young. I am sorry anyone pursuing love would have such a mean trick played upon them. If I may offer a further observation, I regret the shrill tone of my words (above post) but this all-too-familiar tale confirms my belief that online deceptions are ethically untenable.

We found out through sources that she had done this before on another site ,so we knew the names of a couple of guys she had been in contact with on this site and wanted to warn them about her and also try to find where she had gone to so that my friend could try to get back all or some of his money.
    I really don't see why you needed to pose as attractive GGs to gather info on the scammer (who obviously will never be heard from again).

Your earlier statement that 'most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!' led me to believe you were engaging in online deception for kicks - and I believe this is unfair to lonely old men as well as a potentially dangerous game.

I have always been of the opinion the greatest barrier confronting dressers in society is the (understandable) fear men have CDs will attempt to 'trick them' (Lola).

Nisha, I, like so many others I see, know exactly how you feel. I think it's only natural to feel this way, especially when in the company of the other girls here.

Smile Hi Daytripper

Just to further the exchange with Daytripper,
    No my friend was not young ,he was 58 years old
    and the reason we went to that age group was because that was the age group that the lady in question had targeted.

I admit that we were a bit silly to reply to the letters the other guys sent us ,but hell no ones perfect and it was a good learning exercise for us on how the female mind works /

No harm was done and I repeat the advice we gave them in fact helped them out .
    At least they did not part with any money or broken hearts as my friend did !!

Nishababe xx

i all ways feel like a womon on this site best site ever!!!!

I Feel like a girl most of the time typing or not like many others
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Smile wow Nighttime girl

Wow nice Pic of yourself ,you also look very girly ,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Love flirting as a girl Muahhhhhhhhhhh

Love Nishababe xxxx

Thx
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

I always feel like a girl when in Karyn mode....like right now, even though I am in drab.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......