Thread: whos your model?

Smile whos your model?

hey girls i dont know about you but i myself have a rolemodel i look up to as a CD even though she is a gg, she is a successful musician and i would give anything to hang out with her while dressed.
    She is mana of malice mizer...to see a video interveiw with her check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXJbdRhyvw&NR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Role model

Wonder Woman. Ericka

I have many just can't choose one. Rush Limbaugh, Clint Eastwood, Kirsty Alley, Arnold Swartzenager and many more.

Hate to disapoint you ,,,but Mana is a cd....Thats why if you have seen interviews of her..she never speaks....she has a spokesperson...
    And yes she is Fantastic and basicly invented the gothic lolta look.....

Don't have one!!! Just trying to be as fem as I can be......

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Can't say that I've ever modeled myself after any one woman, but I do adore some classic blonde beauties like Morgan Fairchild, Donna Mills (I love her makeup video, learned a lot from it), Jerry Hall, Catherine Deneuve, etc., and drew inspiration from them in my younger, prettier years.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Gold Member
    When I get dressed who would be my roll model, hmmmmm, it's really easy and it's one of the girls right here on this site, Sherlyn

Silver Member

role model

Wow Tina,

You said it. I agree.

Of course I would have to be a lot younger, so I guess that's out.

There really are not that many older role models out there for us "mature girls", maybe Merril Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada"?

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Platinum Member
    i don't realy have a role model .... when i am in WENDY mode i just don't try to be or act like any outher person than WENDY....and i try to bring a little WENDY in "HIM" too ....... after all being WENDY is more abought being me than coppying what some one else is....

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm?

Hmmm? Role model huh? Hmmm?

Well I guess it would have to be Karren, Tina, Wendy, OooohTammi, and can't forget Emily. LOLOL

I so try to be like my Big Sister Karren. But Oh well, It's hard to fit into and walk in her 5" heels.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 07-21-2006 at 11:14 AM.
    Haley P. Kemp

I can say without a Doudt my role model is Renee Reyes she is a lovely person ( and a great bod) who has always been up front and Honest about her role a TG and how hard of a life it is ( at work so can not add pic) but you can see her web sight http://www.reneereyes.com/

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kelly-ann
    Hate to disapoint you ,,,but Mana is a cd....Thats why if you have seen interviews of her..she never speaks....she has a spokesperson...
    look.....
    lol, i never really noticed but thanx for the fill in and im not disappointed it just makes me admire her more! (it takes me alittle time to put 2 and 2 together, lol)
    but thanx for the imput its great to know im not the only girl who has a role model

Gold Member
    I would also say Louise (Lulu) has been a big help on dressing also here.

Kathleen, Karren, Wendy, Sherlyn, my wife, Samantha Strong and ginger Lynn.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.