Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How often are you thinking about dressing?

I too am relaxed about it, although sometimes I will see a woman and compliment on how she looks - not as a pick me up line but because I can see myself wearing what she is.

But most times in summer I enjoy air on my legs so I wear short shorts and tanks.

Winter is pink long underwear and a sweatshirt.

Every day is bra and panties so I'm always dressed in some sort or another.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Definatley, when i walk pass a lass with a pair of shoes that i know, (well, think)! that would look great on me. Or a top that i would love to wear and pull off with an effeminate chique' always gets my imagination going.
    Its what mostly keeps me going through the day! LOL

Sindey
    -X-

Thinking of dressing

I don't think of dressing all the time, but it's way ahead of whatever is in second place.

I think about once a day, all day long and once a night, from dusk till dawn. Hmmmmm....somebody ought to write a song

Amy

wow, a lot of time, probably too much!

Smile thoughtful comfort

my day would be much harder if i did not have the thought of beautiful satin nightwear in bed at night so i do think about being dressed alot during the day but when i do i just need that comfort of knowing i can and soon x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Sub CD
    When I was younger, probably only 10 to 20% of the time that wasn't concentrating on something like work or entertainment I thought about it. Over the years, however, that percentage has steadily increased to the point where now it seems that well over 90% of those times I'm think about dressing, what to buy next, meeting others of similar persuasion or interest, dating, etc. Unfortunately, my current situation doesn't allow me near enough time to do much more than think about it.

Alysin

I think about dressing everyday multiple times a day, it pretty much rules my thoughts.

Jacinda

Never

That is not quite true. I am enfemme virtually 24/7 , so really the only time that I think about it is when I am in drab.When I am in drab my thinking is on how soon can I get back to the real me, " Maureen ". The only other time that I think about " dressing " is the what, and all woman think about what is it that they will wear at home, out shopping, going for a walk, or socializing with other " girls ", and so forth From Maureen

sad to say..

... I'm "Utilitarian" as in ... I dress when I can , to satisfy my own desires..without worries over "discovery" or alienating family or freinds and others stuck in "social Norms" of how I should behave...
    sad realities of my life perhaps ?
    ..I can't expect, my family to understand ..
    even if I could get them to watch..."TransAmerica " the movie eh ?? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

it depends

I have phases when every waking moment is taken up with thoughts of dressing.
    Usually this is in winter months (northern hemisphere) when it is easier to satisfy my desires shopping in busy stores preparing for Christmas and I can wear extra lingerie without expiring from heat-stoke.
    After my summer 'break' when I get on with other things, I know it only takes one whisper of soft shiny lingerie against stockinged legs for me to melt into crossdressing mode. I like the freedom of summer but the passion and excitement of winter is best and is me.
    [SIZE="3"]MORE PLEASURES[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

24/7 I look into the cars as I pass them and wonder what I'd look like in that outfit and if she's wearing prettier panties then I am.

I admit there are times during the day when I will get engrossed in my work or thinking of my SO or kids or what I am going to have for dinner or other daily matters when dressing is not conciously in my thoughts. but given a minute to day dream or a chance to practice my best girl walk or time to remember what panties I'm wearing. yeah those sweet thoughts flood in!

Jennifer:be:
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I'd have to say almost all the time as well.

Wink 100%

I`m glad to see that most of the girls are like me.All the time and dreaming about it too.-Love Angela E.

" Lydia Nicole Smith " dreamy01's Avatar
    Same here it's just about all I think about anymore. Even got my first manicure and had both my ears peirced this past friday was wonderful feeling. Then me and my SO went window shopping together was great fun. I'm hopeing the next thing is awig we looked at so yes it is all I think of now a days.

Hugs&Kisses
    Dreamy :be:

BonnieAnne I whole heartedly agree.

Dresses, skirts and tops, nylons and heels all the time. Such wonderful choices, even some slacks and pants suit with heels and hose are wonderful. To be feminine means dressing the part, 24/7. Flip-flops just don't fit the image.

I think about dressing 90%+ of the time, I see GG's out and about and clothes in catalogues and picture my self in them.

Who ever invented flip-flops should be ... well I think you know.

That secretary's job or executive assistant is more and more appealing ... especially when I'm truely out (other than here with you girls) and having to make my way in the world.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dream about dressing

I find myself dreaming about dressing more sometimes than others, except
    for hairdos which think about all time.

Pretty much 90% of the time... when I see a GG in a skirt and nylons, the number rises.

All the time!!

Me ?

Well lets see. I think it would be most of the time. Even when I am dressed like now I think of all the things I have. All the things I would like to have.
    How nice it would be to go shopping with a friend so we could talk about what looks good on us. Ok not most of the time all the time.
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Billiesmith

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Most of the time. (In fact too much of the time when I have other things I really ought to get on with!)

This is my first poat, as I am new to this forum and like it alot.

I agree with all of the posts above. I think about dressing nearly all the time.

Joan

hi i am the same i think about it 99% off my time at work and when i am home

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    I keep thinking, that at the next gunshow, I should get one of those purses that have a place to hide a gun in...BJ
    Billijo,

What a dicodomy (sp) Gunshows and Purses! smile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy