Thread: Who Feels That "Rush"??

Wink Who Feels That "Rush"??

HI Sisters,
    still fairly new here but also enjoying this super site so far I find I'm thinking about our 'hobby" more and more.To some of you who live a CD/TG lifestyle I do wish not to offend.In fact I hate to offend anyone,is that my true male self speaking here?,or my "femme self",which I have been told is very mellow and polite,which of course is good.
    I still have questions about my 'hobby' as I call it, as I cannot indulge myself as much as I'd like due to a hectic lifestyle that takes up a great deal of my or is it "Valerie's" time,lol!.

I will admit that when I was a youngster and as a teen I found crossdressing
    to be an outlet for sexual gratification,but as I matured,it has a different and more multi-faceted grasp on my personality.I do struggle with this though to be honest,and I'm not sure if that's partially because of my strict conservative upbringing,or other factors.Anyway I don't really wish to get psychological here.

I'd like to know how many of you feel a "rush" like something coarsing through your very being or veins particularly when dressed "en femme"??.
    I would correlate it or compare it to a feeling of being overcome by a temporary "state of femininity".I find it automatically changes me in my attitude towards others.I have found myself becoming more outgoing, more relaxed,more open to ppl's thoughts,and generally a receptive and more loving person.And I haven't even approached the sexual aspect yet,which I won't go near for now,lol.
    This 'rush ' as I call it,is like a temporary 'high' or perhaps spiritual lift of some type?. I'm not sure if it is 'sensory overload' due to the caress of lovely silky garments, elegant shoes,or the brush of one's wig as I turn my head.Is it the enticing perfumes?,attention from many admiring eyes or something other?.
    I must add that I find I make a more attractive 'girl' than I am as a man and feel somewhat empowered and like many women I've known,I can 'revel' in the attention I receive,though I do not abuse this at any cost by playing games.I strive to be a lady at all times.

It's hard to articulate,does anyone know what I am referring to??.Either post your comments which I am eager to read or I'd be delighted to receive private messages if you feel you'd like to.Would like to hear from CDN sisters if possible.
    Thankyou all for reading my spiel here,lol!

Love and kisses,

fembot( I have to lose this silly name so call me "Melanie",lol!.)
    Last edited by Melanie; 07-31-2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Brevity

I'm Just Chicken

I think every step you take in this adventure into being who you are produces a euphoric reaction. I for one have been out once but it was dark and in my back yard, the event is sill in my memory as I smile every time I recall it.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Welcome Valerie, I hear you and relate totally, I have also evolved from a sexual thing to a second "lifestyle", one that I am becoming more and more comfortable with, so much that they have blended. Can't see myself going 24/7 enjoy the best of both world's.
    Feel free to add me to your Yahoo messenger KristenKelly77 (that’s the same Invite to all the girls) I love to chat, I'm a good ear that won't put you down. If I'm home the computer Is always on, and if I am not at my desk get back to you shortly.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I remember that rush.......but as time goes on the rush fades into a really really wonderful feeling deep inside......natural and comfortable feeling

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Feeling better

Getting in full touch with myself is what makes me feel better. Now that I have dropped the "facades" of things being either "male" or "female", everything seems to come much easier and in the process, my brain seems to have been rewired to the point that I don't think that much in gender terms any longer. Instead of being a "guy" ot "girl" thing, it's a "person" thing to me. Ericka

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar

Rush

I feel the rush when I finally get a chance to dress, even if it's only a couple of things for a short period of time. When I know I'm going to get a chance to fully dress, the "pink haze" is nearly overwhelming. Getting the opportunity to dress fully feels like such a relief, yet my hands are shaking right now as I type, as I am fully dressed right now. So, yes, I completely understand where you are coming from.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fembot
    I'd like to know how many of you feel a "rush" like something coarsing through your very being or veins particularly when dressed "en femme"?
    Hi Valerie,

When I was in my twenties the rush was all about the sexual element. Now I'm in my forties the rush is still there but it's different. It's not sexual any more. I particularly get it when out en femme in public. I would liken it to riding a roller coaster...excitement and fear all rolled into one....except it's better than that, because of the "feeling femininne" element. Wearing women's clothes makes you feel different, they grip you in different places than men's clothes, you know you look different, and (for me) its almost spiritual in someway because it seems to awaken something inside me that just feels so right!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I think the "Rush" is a combination of things--The primary thing would be the "Thrill" ones gets from violating a "brain barier"---such as "self preservation" much as bungee jumpers and base junpers seek. Violating IDENTITY bases brain bariers produces just as strong a rush. Sometimes this is ALL the CDer seeks.
    But some of us ALSO get a SEXUAL rush--especially if we have a fetish for fem clothing---and also a sexual rush based on the "woman thing" alone.

We can also get a rush by "passing" or merly wearing fem underwear under drab clothes and "getting away with it".

So CD gives us MANY chances to experience ALL sorts of RUSHES---depending upon which ones we are subject to===ONE, ALL or a combination of several.

Banned Read only

Still Sexual after all of these years...

There is still a strong sexual element to my dressing after all of these 40 years.....and I love it. It is like I am in this lesbian relationship with...myself. Would I try to date a GG who looked like Ranee...in a minute!

Great post

I feel EXACTLY like you do...I love the feeling and rush.

One thing that I really enjoy is the relaxation part......when dressed it is the most relaxing thing I can possibly do.....that relaxation is a rush also.

I wonder if people that don't dress (they don't know what their misssing...Ha!) every get to experience the relaxation level that we do?

Smile Still a rush

[SIZE="4"]When I first started it was a rush. It's still a rush now, especially when I'm out, but in a different way.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I too feel the rush - I'm no scientist, but I'll bet the sensation of transforming oneself into a woman unleashes dopomin to the brain, like exercise does, the effect is to make one feel really good, almost like a narcotic....when you throw in the sexual element it makes for a very potent feel-good! Even though I no longer dress for sexual gratification, I still have my moments and some of them are quite unexpected and delightful: recently I got dressed for a day of shopping and when I inspected myself in the mirror, I felt a wonderful rush and there was a nice surprise in my panties....had to change my outfit before I went out! Windy

I Agree

Thanks sisters for some interesting comments all made good sense to me.I can't say I disagree one bit with any of them and 'HI Zoe,love!

Now If I could only meet some sisters on my side of the planet?lol.

Hugs to all,

Quote Originally Posted by fembot
    I'd like to know how many of you feel a "rush" like something coarsing through your very being or veins particularly when dressed "en femme"??.
    Everytime I'm near a shoe shop.... Ooooooooooooooooooooo shoes
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Relaxation For Thugs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renee D
    I feel EXACTLY like you do...I love the feeling and rush.

One thing that I really enjoy is the relaxation part......when dressed it is the most relaxing thing I can possibly do.....that relaxation is a rush also.
    I wonder if people that don't dress (they don't know what their misssing...Ha!) every get to experience the relaxation level that we do?

Actually Renee D, I sincerely doubt that many ppl feel the relaxation that we experience ,the rush or as I call it 'the contentment'. Honestly they should have a day every year where violent criminals and bullies are forced to adorn pretty silky,flouncy attire,like we all know about.I bet it would change many of them and their ways of thinking.Your comments inspired me wouldn't you agree?, lol!.

Hugs,
    fembot/Val

I get a "rush" every time I get dressed up as Stephanie and look in the mirror. I love the person I see, unconditionally! I call this "rush" self-love and self-esteem ! Good for anything and everything that ails ya!!!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I gotta say it as no one else has. I do not do this as a hobby! I am who I am, and as such, do it for the contentment, and peace I experience by being Lily. Ain't gonna lie to you though, for most of my life I did get that sexual "rush". Now that I am Lily full time even when in dreaded drab,The old feelings have gone away by 95%. Still can get a thrill out of trying on new things and admiring the look of those things. Back to the "hobby", I can say lokking back that it was never a hobby.It is some thing I have done/do for a myriad of reasons over the years, now I as I saud, I'm now Lily. Just my own0.02 Love and xxxx, Lily

Hobby Isn't The Right Word Really

HI Lilly,
    thanks for your comment,I hear what you say about the 'hobby 'word.I only referred to it as that due to the fact that I have long intervals between dressing due to a hectic schedule that prohibits me ,so in a sense I am being a little sarcastic to myself you might say.I definatley meant NO offence to any sister by saying that,just to clarify.Yes to some it's a lifestyle choice or to many of us just a facet of our personality.

So hugs and peace to you,

Fembot/Val
    Last edited by Melanie; 07-27-2006 at 06:07 PM.

Well I find a huge amount of relaxation out of dressing, I find excitment too, but excitement is fleeting...

When I'm relaxed, I feel a peace, almost a zen experience without thought. I can sit outside for example and enjoy the sounds and sights that fill my senses, and not have to think about things.

M
    We are made of stars.

yeah its a rush alright every bit of my days as Linda, like one of the girls said it is a drug!!!!

My name is Linda I am an addict!!

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

I understand just what you are trying to say. For years, when my crossdressing was mostly just fantasy it was very sexual. Now that I actually dress often and go out once and awhile, that doesn't really happen at all. It is exilarating and exciting in a non sexual kind of way. Sometimes the rush last for a few days, sometimes just a few hours.

Glad that others experience the same thing and understand.

Sally