Thread: Female Name

Female Name

Now i'm finally getting into this crossdressing i think its time for me to change my name to a more appropriate female name.So come on girls nows your chance to baptise me and come up with some suggestions please

Name

How about Monicka? Ericka

How about Madeline or Monique
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    what would help....if you are willing is to post a picture. I am guessing by the name you are using here right now that you are 43. Chose a name that goes with the age you look dressed, or what others do is make a variation of their real name. I was given Carroll by my wife and the only similarities between my name and my real name is the letter "C". If you do post a pic, I'll show it to my wife, and maybe she will come up with a good one

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

Come on! You don't have any girl names that "feel right" to you? Go to google and search Baby Names or Name Generator, something will leap out at you as being "right".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well,

Depends on lots of factors.

How did you arrive at Mad monk ?

A deep solution : Mod Nun. ?

Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

My0.02 , As you now go by Mad Monk, what about Maddie? Love and xxxx, Lily

WILHEMINA!!! Number 4184 on the most common female names in the US list...

http://names.mongabay.com/female_names3.htm

You didn't say it had to ba a popular one!! hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    OK Karren, from now on you are going to be Zelda.

Really dear, we would all love to help out here, but the best part of this is picking something that resonates with you, that reaches out to you, that is you. After all we didn't get that chance the first time around with our boy name. Check lists for startes. Go multi-cultural, lots of very pretty Indian (from India, not as in Native American, which also have lots of nice female names like Oskaloosa, which means "The Last Beautyful Princess.") names out there. Work with us here, or else Karren will stick you some other unpopular name like Adolf, or Armbruster.

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west
    OK Karren, from now on you are going to be Zelda.

Really dear, we would all love to help out here, but the best part of this is picking something that resonates with you, that reaches out to you, that is you. After all we didn't get that chance the first time around with our boy name. Check lists for startes. Go multi-cultural, lots of very pretty Indian (from India, not as in Native American, which also have lots of nice female names like Oskaloosa, which means "The Last Beautyful Princess.") names out there. Work with us here, or else Karren will stick you some other unpopular name like Adolf, or Armbruster.
    That would be Adolfenna or Armbrusterette!!

And Zellda with 2 L's would be ok!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

madmonkeena?

Dear MM there has to be some name that really has a special meaning to you. I picked Joy becaue one it is how I feel now that I accept who I am. And it was my cousins best friends name whom I met at a real young age she called me the little brother she never had.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

changing name's

If your like me you'll probly change your name a few time's till your happy with one, look at member's list and try to change a few letter's might come up with a neet name good luck.

Try to visualise someone adressing you when you are in girl mode. What would make you feel like the girl you are? That's kinda how I came up with Melissa. It just made me feel girly. And I've always liked the name. That kinda helps, too. You should like your name. duh.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

I wanted to use names that matched my actual initials. My first name, Bonnie, came from my very first friend I had when I was about 5 years old. Being from military families we moved a lot so after knowing her for almost a year my family moved and I never saw her again. I'm sure she would be flattered that I'm using her name if she knew. My middle initial "D" is for Dawn. It matches my real middle initial and I just love the name and its meaning.

So I am saying what others have already said, I think it's better if you choose your own name for reasons that mean something to you, even if it's just because you really like the name and that it feels good for you.

Bonnie

Gold Member
    Whats the first name that comes to you? Thats the one you want.

It's Hard to name someone when you can't see who or what they are...other words...post a Pic. of yourself dressed..I mean a millon names with no face...Show us a face and you'll have a name
    Dee Dee

Like Lily said, Maddie is nice. look around at differant things, everything from Books to TV can give you ideas on a Fem name. Check the thread on where names came from there might be Ideas there.

Kymmie

Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    Come on! You don't have any girl names that "feel right" to you? Go to google and search Baby Names or Name Generator, something will leap out at you as being "right".
    Ooooh, I so concur. Your name should be something that sounds right to you. Doesn't really matter if others like it or even think it is appropriate.

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

If at all possible, ask your mother (or some one who may know) what she would have called you if you had been born a girl.

Squeezes

Cheryl
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I second (fifteenth?) the suggestion to go through a list of names and find one that just feels right. But if you'll permit me a moment of levity, when I hear "madmonk" I think of Grigory Rasputin, the Mad Monk of Russia. His wife's name was Praskovia and his daughter's names were Maria and Varvara. To this American's ears Praskovia sounds like where you live, not what you name your daughter. Varvara kind of sounds like a Russian form of Barbara but it's rather unique. Perhaps for now you could go with Maria (and perhaps choose a middle name that ends in 'a') to keep the Rasputin theme going. Assuming that's what "madmonk" refers to, of course.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

wanna be

Think Hard

This name will probably be more significant than you might think, so put some thought into it. Once you accept who you are and delve in you get deeper and deeper into more than you may have previously thought you would. My wife picked mine for me after an actress. Can't wait to hear the final verdict.......
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions and as some of you say i may well end up changing my name several times.I must say i do like the one Lilygirl came up with so from now on "Madmonk"has been put away in the box and i'm about to change it to Maddie. Thank you Lilygirl love and xxxxx
    Maddie x