Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could have real breasts temporarily...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar

If you could have real breasts temporarily...

As a crossdresser, I'm not "out" to my wife or family or good friends (but lots of strangers have seen me dressed or in mixed mode ).

But I have this yen to have "real" breasts -- that when I dress, that chest would be me. Not huge, but big enough to be sexy, such as a full B cup.

Of course my rational side tells me my wife would not be amused, and that it might be rather difficult to explain to my mother. Then there is the fact that I'm Not Cool with any kind of serious surgery; and that HRT has side effects such as sterility that I'm not comfortable with. So any substantial augmentation is not likely in the cards for me.

In the meantime, I fantasize about, "But what if you could have them -temporarily-, without important side effects?!"

So, supposing you could have real breasts temporarily from time to time -- would you, and for how long?

To keep it from being a La La Magic Land question: medically there is no practical way to distribute or redistribute tissue over a matter of hours. Flat to A-cup within (say) 2 weeks -might- be medically possible. At larger cup size, I doubt the change could be that rapid. We know, though, that a woman can go up about 2 cup sizes over roughly six months during pregnancy, and presumably the triggers for that could be found and probably accelerated a bit.

For example, my wife sometimes visits her parents for 10 days or 2 weeks. If I could put on (and mostly take off) even just half a cup during that time, without important side effects, I probably would. (Heck, I could possibly get away with going to AA cup -- I've had a bit of growth as it is, without any deliberate action.)

Okay, what was the question again?

Not worth the effort

Same effect achieved/removed in seconds with a couple of carefully rolled socks.

Boring aren't I ?

Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

Banned Read only
    I'm a bear of very little brain and I'm very confused. I'm going to have some jam and honey and some tea and try to forget this.

Oh, that's every girl's fantasy! If they could boost their cup size - whether they're GG or not - without surgery or other altering processes (like HRT). Of course, there's reality in that YOU still have to live two lives, and if you have boobs in both lives, that's not cool. I see what you're talking about, girl, and if only it was possible!

I have b-cups and in drab, they can really show depending on what I'm wearing. Love 'em though. What you are after falls into range of fantasy fiction. Wave a wand and make them appear and disappear. Nice thought, but...... Love and xxxxx, Lily

I'd want a rheostat installed so I could "dial-a-cup" size!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member

real breasts

Dear Tess,

A pair of high quality medical grade attatchable silicone prosthesis would come VERY close to what you are fantasizing. These are available on many web sites and almost every reasonably sized town all across the country has a mastectomy clinic. Your fantasy is much closer than you think.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    I'd want a rheostat installed so I could "dial-a-cup" size!!!

Love Karren
    LOL!! yeah, except when you accidentally hit C when you are calling up the hormones, and tomorrow at the important BBQ where everyone is wearing golf shirts, they wonder why you are wearing your blazer!! Mine have gone past an A, and yesterday at a fundraising event, I wore a tight undershirt under the corporate t-shirt so that my girls weren't quite so obvious or bouncy. Be careful what you wish for....

No thank you I'm happy with what I have if I want some I just stuff till I get the size I want but if it didn't create a problem in everyday life I'd love real ones.
    Angie G.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    If I had real breasts they would be permanent. But then that's the TG's old chestnut. They would have to be real and permanent, but can you live with them?
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I'm no surgeon but I wonder what they do with all of that sucked out gunge when they do liposuction ? What would happen if they pumped it back into the breast area ? Would it stay put ? It would be cool to arrive at the clinic with a large gut and next day have a slim waist and a pair of your own C-cup boobs.

Hanz and Fronz will pump you up! I,d like a cup of that tea and honey too please!

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Wink same old story

We do what we want cause what we want is WHAT WE WANT,if we can that is it's the same old story, same as BI, Gay, stg8, If we want a guy are we Gay? or lez , I love to have nice small boob's , my wife think im bigger then she is, humm dont I wish, even tho ive worked at mine, (pump) Im not at where id like to be, about a 38B, dont think I will but still fun trying so YES if I could have boob's anytime or all the time, Id love it, I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER'S THINK, my kid's can think what they want, isnt this my life too? im getting up in age so why not enjoy what I can as long as I can.

Sing With Me "If Your Young At Heart"

Fairy Tales Can Come True They Can Happen To You Of You Have a Set ! LOL

I'd have a rough time giving them up, kinda like a junkie on drugs.

I've been considering hormones. I cannot groove on anything that would cover my nipples. Temporary? Nah - all the way for me.

I'd like a D cup. I have a pretty big chest (46 inch), that would be just enough to stand out. For how long? Is forever an option?
    Hail Satin!

Banned Read only
    I want them big enough so that I would never have to buy my own drinks ever again.

wanna be

Silicone anyone?

I bought a pair last year. A size I thought would be just right - And they were too big - aahhh perfect. A full C. The only downside is you have to buy new bras, did I say downside???? Anyway I prepped my wife before hand to ease her shock. Initially she would smile when she first saw me. Now she smiles and often comments that I look good. I even think that I've given her the "bug" for bigger ones. She borrowed one of my bras once to see what it would look like on her. Hehe. Getting bigger has never been easier.

Actually there is a downside. If you are a A like myself and pop in your shapers, your upper body dimensions grow dramatically - meaning jackets and blouses will no longer fit. Gotta go bigger all the way around.
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

About 2 years ago, I read this article over the net about the injection of saline solution under the breast area skin to give you an "instant" boob-job. The effects would last for a few hours, and could add about 2 cup sizes to your breast. However, I have never been able to find the link to the same article in ages. It was done by a woman at her spa... not by a MD, but I think she was a trained nurse.

In any case, I can imagine your swollen feet the morning after.

Personally... I guess that since I "have what I have", I don't really wonder about it.

Gaby

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have heard that some pros use, of all things, a "Vacuum pump" like those silly looking "breast enhancers" you sometimes see advertized--with the ckear plastic cup attached to an air hose and bycycle punp---except the ones they use are modified or home built to be stronger.

These WILL make the breasts bigger for several hours --so I am told.

temporarily yes. But then once you have them, would you want them to be permanent? It would be kinda sad to see them go.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Get the next best thing, silicone forms used by mastecomy patients.
    Attached with medical adhesive, they look, feel and move like the real thing. Enough so to make GG's jealous.
    I got mine from Fredericks of Hollywood, I think they were about $200-250. The adhesive (made by Hollister) is available on eBay for about $30, and a can will last a few years even with weekly use.

After a few hours, you don't even notice they aren't "yours" anymore. You don't even need a bra! Talk about really making someone jealous!
    The biggest drawback? Unless you have some made for you by some hollywood effects artist, they will never match your skin tone.

They do make implants that can be filled post-op, but having that tube sticking out might be a bit distracting. I don't remember what the purpose of being able to fill them this way was for, but it was on some discovery channel show.

A full B or a small C, the right clothing and a 'I have a hormone imbalance and can't afford the treatment' could explain away the rest.

Pregnant women 'grow' because of fluid retention, not tissue creation. You could achieve the same effect by having saline injected into your breast tissue, but it wouldn't be comfortable or attractive, as without the 'shell' of an implant, the saline will go were it wants. This fluid is held in cells for women, so gets evenly distributed.

This goes with the other thread on herbal methods for breast growth, it's simply doesn't work.

Fat (and collagen) get re-absorbed into the body whenever it is placed where it wasn't 'grown'.

Tekla said: "I want them big enough so that I would never have to buy my own drinks ever again"

That's hillarious!
    PS: Adore the pink shoes and bobby socks!

Karren, I'm guessing you're a EE. I picked up on your use and correct spelling of rheostat. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and an electronic tinkerer.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby
    About 2 years ago, I read this article over the net about the injection of saline solution under the breast area skin to give you an "instant" boob-job. The effects would last for a few hours, and could add about 2 cup sizes to your breast.

Personally... I guess that since I "have what I have", I don't really wonder about it.

Gaby
    I started a thread about 24-hour boob jobs, probably bsed on the same article, re: saline injection. None of the responses were positive, except for Amelie who noted that CD's in Brazil do it regularly. A sister here directed me to Natureday, which I have been using for 2 months with two inches of growth. More comfy than saline injection, but you can't loose them the next day. My GF lent me a really nice lacy 38C bra that I now fill and gives me very satisfactory cleavage. She is going to have to wrestle me to get it back. I pump my breasts twice daily. Not sure if it does anything, but I just love it when the nip gets all the way to the end of the cup.
    NEW EXPERIMENT: founded on the hypothesis that everything is a little better with beer, I tried pouring some beer into the pump cup. I had previously solved a faulty foot valve at the 'hand squeeze bulb' by installing a valve from Canadian Tire. Now I 'pump' the vacuum manually, ie, by sucking on a piece of tubing connected to the check valve which is glued into the nipple on the cup. (Sounds like a kid's song? ... a twig on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea ... So, when I suck the air out of the cup, and when all the air is gone and the beer lubricant fills the space, it get recycled! Environmentally-friendly, beer-positive breast enhancement. That's as good as it gets girls!!
    Last edited by Wenda; 07-24-2006 at 09:08 PM.

I have the real deal, A cups (or about 80% A cup at this point) - sometimes they can be a pain but otherwise I love having them.

Had to go swimming a couple nights ago while visiting people, just pushed my pooch out and kept my handsd crossed as it was somewhat chilly......
    Got home after a few days of travel and shaved my legs first thing - but I've been in TOTAL public (Including TV interview) with shaved legs, guy shorts, the works....

But if you don't want the real deal, there's the non real deal that looks good and can be removed - but to do something medically in 12 days - not possible, not worth any risk even if possible.

Although I always wondered, heard a story about a CD getting injected with about a quart of saline - lasts for 3-4 days and then goes aw ay as the body absorbs it.........anyone ever hear of that?

So anyway my point is, if you care what people think when not dressed, then use the removable one's
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard