Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cloths or wigs and makerup

The Cloths or wigs and makerup

I guess what I am trying to say...Is that I always wanted to be a female, so it's not so much wearing the females cloths..it's wearing a wig and makeup and and trying to be that girl...Ok my question is who just Crossdress because you like wearing womens cloths and who Crossdress because you feel like I do...This has nothing to do if your married, straight or gay....It has to do on your enter feelings...and what you love to do, Even those we all Crossdress, for our own reason
    Dee Dee

I dress because I need to, and I'm glad I like the clothes

I rarely, only when going out, find that I need the makeup and wig.
    DonnaT

Can't speak for everbody here, but I do
    If it would be only wearing female clothes, all of us would have quit a long time ago. Are all the fears, guilt feelings, shame, trouble or even breake-up with the SO etc. worth just to like to wear female clothes ? NO !

Though it is different for everyone of us, it is more. It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.

Call it "I want to be me" or "I want to be a woman". The individual level might differ but the roots are the same.

I'm same as you Dee, I always wanted to be a girl and always will I guess. I love dressing up including wig and makeup to feel as femme as possible.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I agree with Donna on this one, I dress because I have a need to. Most of the time it is with out a wig or make up. Sometimes I want the wig and make up but most of the time I do not. I am still in the closet though so take that into consideration.

I do at times wish I was a female, but not all of the time, sometimes I am very glad I am a male. Sometimes I also curse the fact that I am male, but for the most part I like the fact that I am male and can also have a very feminine side.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

For me, it started out with the lingerie when I was young. Now, within the last few years, I don't feel "complete" unless I go the whole thing: makeup, wig, jewelry, outer clothing. Can't say that I want to BE a girl, though. Even if all I had to do is take some magic pill to become female, I'd have to give it some very serious thought. Hey, that sounds like a subject for a survey. If there were a magic "female conversion" pill, what percentage of us would take it?

Vikki

I am Lily, and Lily is me. Dressing is but an outward manifestation that allows me to look the way I feel. The magic pill? Sure, I'm ready. Love and xxxx, Lily

Smile I love it

[SIZE="4"]I dress because I love it. I am a trasngender and a transvestite whether or not I dress up. I feel sooo complete and liberated.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

This reminds me of an old joke, but is also a decent way to explain it.

A county boy goes into the city, having never been to the city, or to a big city bar, he picks one he walks by and goes in..

He sits down at the bar next to an attractive woman and the bartender hears this conversation:

Guy: Can I buy you a drink?
    Girl: Thanks, but no, I'm not interested.

Guy: What do you mean?
    Girl: I'm a lesbian.

Guy: A lesbian? What's that? I'm from the country.
    Girl: Well, you see that pretty blonde at the table?

Guy: I sure do!
    Girl: You'd like to take her home, wouldn't you?

Guy: I sure would!
    Girl: So would I!

CD/TG/TS in the corner: I'd like to BE her. Have her hair, those lips, that body.

I feel good just to wear the cloths I can't pass and I don't care
    That the way I feel inside
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

For me it's everything or its not really crossdressing. Yeah the clothes are nice but the wig and makeup complete the package. Call it acessorizing, CD style.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

mostly for me it is the cloths, then the passing. which I haven't even got that far , YEt.

Kymmie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    For me it's everything or its not really crossdressing. Yeah the clothes are nice but the wig and makeup complete the package. Call it acessorizing, CD style.

Love Karren
    That's me, without the hair it's just not the same. Unless I'm really getting 'gussied' up, I usually skip the full on makeup. Then I have to do nails and toes too.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton

Love Karren
    I love it Karren when we are on the same page
    You go Girl !
    Dee Dee

Much more than clothes! Along with the wig and make up the most important to me are the forms and hip padding. Sometimes once I've gotten myself all shapely and have my hair and face done I'll just throw a guy shirt on and lounge about like that. Very Teresa-y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Hi,

It's definetely the clothes for me. I don't go out dressed so never really bother with wigs or makeup.

Mark.

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    I can say i like the wigs and make up it helps me to veiw myself more as a girl and lets me explore the emotions that i have been running away from for years cause it was not manly so yeah i like the whole getup

Guy in a skirt

Dee, for me it is just the clothes. I have always felt like a feminine guy no matter what I am wearing including makeup and wig. But for me the makeup and wig are just needed tools or a mask that allows me to get out in a way that I want to dress and not out myself.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

If it would be only wearing female clothes, all of us would have quit a long time ago. Are all the fears, guilt feelings, shame, trouble or even breake-up with the SO etc. worth just to like to wear female clothes ? NO !

Though it is different for everyone of us, it is more. It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.
    I agree with Marla, Katie is a huge part of my personality weither I like it or not, and cross dressing is an extention of this. If I could not dress as much as I do nowerdays then I think I would sink into a deep depression.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

I like the full package: clothes, padding, hair and makeup. I really enjoy makeup and think that I am becoming more skilled in its application. Of course I have a lifetime's worth of practice to catch up on.

I have always wanted to be a girl/woman and the padding and makeup are, for me, the defining touches. To have the shape and the look of a woman - that is when I feel that I really am who I should be.

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by Janelle Young
    I agree with Donna on this one, I dress because I have a need to. Most of the time it is with out a wig or make up. Sometimes I want the wig and make up but most of the time I do not. I am still in the closet though so take that into consideration.

I do at times wish I was a female, but not all of the time, sometimes I am very glad I am a male. Sometimes I also curse the fact that I am male, but for the most part I like the fact that I am male and can also have a very feminine side.

couldn't of said it better myself so, I guess, I'm the same as Janelle with out being in the closet seeing my wife knows and I'm happy
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Dressing

Most days I dress head to toe, wig, light makeup, skirt and blouse, to make me feel like I need to feel, comeplete within me as well as the outside. The makeup depends on what house work I have to finish up, but at least lipstick as a minimum. If I have a lazy day, well, I may just stay in bra and panties under a long sleep tee. I guess it all depends on my mood in the morning, and what all I have to do during the day around the house.
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

I do it because i want to!! i always wnted to be a girl, and thats why i try to pass so hard and do a good job at it at most times, but its all for me!!!! Thats how i see myself no matter what names they may call us?

Anna Lee

I try to look like a girl and act like a girl.If i wear just one item like a skirt.I would feel like a man in a skirt.I try to look as convincing as possible though i am not.I don't like wigs because I think they give the game away so i try to style my own hair.I would like to be female as well.

However nice, the clothes and makeup are secondary for me. Enfemme everyday doesn't stop the demands of my kids and whatever else is happening. I've certainly learned to make it snappy when I'm 'putting on my face.' I'm not less feminine if it's a bad hair day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S
    It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.
    As usual, Marla, you've summed up the issue precisely.