Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What about shorts?

What about shorts?

Hey girls!

I haven't said much lately but i am a younger crossdresser (20). I wear skirts and dresses and stuff like that, but a few times including today i wore some girls shorts...and i was just wondering if anyone else wears short shorts like me everynow and then.

Yes and look good with dark hose....You go girl..!
    Dee Dee

shorts

awesome..i love you girls! Today i had clean shaved legs so i actually pulled off short shorts with bare legs..and passed!!

Ah the felicities and intrepidities of youth.

Banned Read only
    Ahh, old foggies who like to use big words. LOL

I love shorts, when I'm at my GFs place in Santa Rosa its hot and I get to wear them, in SF, perhaps once a year, and I'm cold at that.

I shave my legs, really, outside of your GF/SO and mom, few people notice.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerleaderbabe
    Hey girls!

I haven't said much lately but i am a younger crossdresser (20). I wear skirts and dresses and stuff like that, but a few times including today i wore some girls shorts...and i was just wondering if anyone else wears short shorts like me everynow and then.
    Always!
    As soon as I get home I slip into an old pair of 550's, I can pass out front with those but sometimes I wear my really really short one's.

Plus I have a collection of short cotton shorts, excercise type - I'm in my element in short shorts and a light top or tank top.....I'm getting to the point where I'll go out back in daylight (except in the pink) too....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Dee 1062
    Yes and look good with dark hose....You go girl..!
    Yup, that's true.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'm too old for short shorts but I just got a few pair of shorts last night. They're really comfortable and cool (temp wise). Pair them with a nice top like the sweetheart tank I wore last night and you're all set for the summer heat.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Girls shorts are the only ones I wear. Girls jeans also.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I have a few pairs of woman's shorts and I like them. I only dress at home but when I do go out (who knows when that will be) it will probably be in a pair of shorts.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I have only one pair of shorts, but I love to wear them.
    warmly, Linnea

Back when I was your age, some 30 yrs and 100 LBS ago, I used to wear them all the time. Loved to wear pantyhose underneath as well.

I have a pair for working out in though, and at night will wear them out to go for a walk/run, including pantyhose.
    DonnaT

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Women's shorts are my main way of crossdressing during the insufferable summers where I live, in southern Maryland, far from North Ontario.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I love to wear short shorts and have several pairs of womens jean shorts. I also have a couple of pairs of Liz claiborne dress shorts. I shave my legs and wear them with pride as I have sexy legs according to GG's that have seen me in shorts.
    Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa Stevens
    Girls shorts are the only ones I wear. Girls jeans also.
    Yeah Melissa, me too. And you and R.A. H. are right, there is no free lunch. Wonder how many others grok that? Love and xxxx, Lily

Kelli Taylor
    You better believe it girl !!!! I think they are so comfortable , you should also try capri pants or crop pants.

Kelli

Well, just for balance, and not to criticize, I just don't care for anything I have to put on one leg at a time, except hosiery. Yes, I even don't much care for cullottes. I can't explain it any better than I can explain crossdressing. Whatever floats your boat.
    Hugs,

Bernice

4 pair here...only shorts I have are ladies. length ranges from mid thigh to "Daisy Dukes" and wear them in, out and all over - no hose tho. The "Dukes" are the only ones that get any kind of attention from passer's by.

Jenn

I've got a half dozen ladies shorts. I can wear them all in male mode and no one gives them a second look. And the only jeans I wear are ladies jeans.

The only problem I have is that many women's clothes have much smaller pockets than men's clothes. I guess they don't need to put wallets, keys, change, cell phone, etc. in their pockets since they carry a purse!

Veronica

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    On another thread, I mention that I am waiting for the next visit to town to get that pair of hot pants in denim that they did not have in my size the last time I was there.
    ~Samm

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I have a couple of pairs of shorts. I wear them a lot. My SO gave me the raised eyebrow when I said I was going to buy a pair from The Limited. She thought they would be too fem. Well, after I started wearing them, she said they looked really good on me and suggested that I get another pair!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I accualy just got some womens short shorts today!
    And I wore then to the store to get some stuff for dinner. And no one seemed to know, or care.
    I'm like you. I love skirts and things like that also.

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    They are cute if there really short.

I very much enjoy wearing fem shorts (and mine tend to run on the short side). However, I do not tend to venture out in them because I think my legs benefit immeasurably from stockings, even when fully shaved.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Short shorts are my favorite outfit....in the privacy of my own home and yard
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."