Thread: Have you teased your siblings?

New girl

Wink Have you teased your siblings?

I remember that on my beginnings of dressing I have put on a bra in the bathroom and I wore my boy t-shirt over it. My younger sister was in the house sitting on the couch. I came out of the bathroom and sat on the arm of the couch so that I was a little higher than my sister. She was watching the tv. I said something just to get her attention. She looked my way and her head was on the same level as the bra I was wearing. She looked strangely but before she could say "what tha..." I was back in the bathroom and quickly took the bra and went out and I pretend like nothing happened
    Fortunetaly my sister didn't tell parents about this
    I did this only this one time. I was afraid that next time she could say something and I would get in trouble.

Anyone teased your siblings or someone else like this?

Haha, not as directly as that! I have joked about wearing women's clothing to various friends, who are oblivious to the fact that I'm actually coming out to them.

I am a bit of a tourist, and for some reason started collecting identical Planet Hollywood tshirts from different locations (don't ask!). Anyway, one day when friends were visiting, I changed my t shirt 6 times so that it kept changing from Paris, London and Las Vegas. They kept looking in puzzlement the first few times, someone eventually said "I'm sure that T-shirt had something different on it". I said they must be imagining things, and then went and changed it again 5 minutes later. The things I do to amuse myself... :-)
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    God no. (Directed at me, not anyone else.) My crossdressing was always my secret shame.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Being "built" different

I developed breasts during puberty so like it or not I was always getting attention from all sides... good, bad an indifferent... I found that the only real way to hide the twins was to wear "extra" tight undersized tee shirts
    (it was long before sports bras)... I alway had more than the occasional verbal tussle with cousins and sometimes a knock em down fight, but then again it was family ... Luckily I had some friends who didn't care what I looked like so I managed to survive at school... kids can be very cruel but thats another thread entirely...

Cheers
    Ava