Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your pets care?

Do your pets care?

Juat a little question I have two dogs and when I am enfemme they seem to behave a lot different around me, when I first walk into the room they stare with thier ears back , never wondered whether or not this was a good thing,
    does anybody else have any encounters regarding thier pets being different when they are enfemme

Wild at heart and weird on top
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

If the missus' cat could talk, she'd probably say she gets treated a lot better by DayTripper than she ever did by what's-his-name.

I realized that with my dog too. My cat doesn't care.

As dogs are not very good in recognizing people by viewing, they are probably irritated as they see an unusual siluette.
    Dogs recognize people predominately by their smell and secondary by their movements. Some parfume and more feminine movements in combination with a known voice might confuse them a bit.

Both my dog and my cat like me better as Karren than as anti-Karren!! Don't know why....maybe Karren doesn't kick them as hard? (Just kidding....I could feel the retrebution building even before I hit enter). Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

1 Rabbit 1 Goldfish 2 Birds who knows what they think
    Angie G.

Karren you :evil: thing you just kidding ya girl.
    Angie G.

When I first began dressing fully (and often) my large orange and white cat gave me some very odd kitty looks. Now he likes me more in either appearance than before. The tortoiseshell cat never noticed a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I have 2 cats at home and I have always thought that they look at me oddly when I am dressed -even if it's just heels and hose.

First couple of times, my dogs did the equivalant of a double take, but now, Lily is just the person who feeds them, walks them, and loves them. As long as I take care of those things, they don't care. Love and xxxx, Lily

My gold fish used to swim to the glass and stare with its mouth open,use to make me wonder?

When dressed and wandering about the house my dog (who addmitedly is not the brightest) stares after me a lot more. Not sure what it is. The other day I even saw her looking up my skirt as I went up stairs

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

animals

Over the years I have noticed that cats have not ever much cared what I wore, but all of the dogs took quite a double take the first few times... We are between pets at this point and the next will be brought up and trained better.

Cheers
    Ava

Got two dogs and a cat.....the cat, he doesn't care one way or the other. Of the dogs -- the big one, he doesn't care either, as long as he gets his loving! Now the little one -- she's a bitch (!). At first was real hesitant around me -- probably didn't want the competition (another bitch in the house), but she's getting used to me en femme.....if she doesn't then one of would have to leave and it most likely wouldn't be the dog! Guess that I would get the dog house once again ;-}
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Kerry's two cockatiels don't care either way. They'll relieve themselves on and peck at a nice dress just as quickly as they will an old work shirt.

I don't have any pets now, but growing up, we had cats, one after another and they were the only ones that knew what was going on. They never seemed to act any differently when I was dressed unless I did a little dancing in front of them, I guess in a strange way I liked that they saw me dressed and if they could talk would probably have a lot to say to my family.

Platinum Member
    i think they don't care as long as i keep the snacks comming......

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I don't have any pets now, but growing up, we had cats, one after another and they were the only ones that knew what was going on. They never seemed to act any differently when I was dressed unless I did a little dancing in front of them, I guess in a strange way I liked that they saw me dressed and if they could talk would probably have a lot to say to my family.

thats a great post, what a thought no else knew but you and the cats

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Smile my dog do's

I have 2 small dogs and deer likes kristiana best because she take him to
    the park to play

Wink

My dog did double takes the first two times, but is used to me en femme now. I wonder if she percieves this as just another set of clothes, along with the wig/makeup? The cats stared more also. Also, since I grew my own hair long, the two of my four cats, who previously had a gg owner, seem suprisingly more affectionate when I'm in drab.

The only thing I notice is my schipperke, Marcy, loves it when I "pet" her with my stocking feet. She kinda goes in a trance. Doesn't care about it when I'm bare legged or in drab.
    The other dog, Beau, is a malteze. He could care less, it seems, as long as he gets fed(just like a man?).
    My dogs aren't fooled by my appearance. They know I'm the same person, by my scent and voice. But, in the couple of seconds it takes to figure this out, I might get a bark or 2.

Vikki

pets and cds

I had a golden that very time I changed into Carol she knew immediately and retreated to the basement because she knew I wouldn't pet her. The two cats couldn't care less and ignored me completely no matter who I am.
    So my answer is yes, our pets do know and recognize us in both personas.

funny...i came across this. For over a decade my pet has been giving my strange looks...will do a double take, stare at me then wander off. He knows!

Nope. My pooch knows and doesnt say a thing. She's really good, especially when I do some late nite neighborhood walks in the femme gear. Thats when she doesnt run out of carport door when I leave it open or try to jump all over me. I see that as her not acting differently, more respecting my space and not outing me!

yep , my pets sem to look at my with an inquisitive eye like , hey what happened to the master ?

Sally

Our Mistress, the cat, doesn't care. She doesn't let us forget for one minute who is boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]