Thread: Yes Mistress!!

Banned Read only

Yes Mistress!!

From time to time my Mistress asks (ok demands) that i cater to Her special or recent interests. Over the past few weeks She has indulged in visiting a number of Gentlemen's clubs for as She says maintaining good client relations. i am about to reap the rewards. She was intrigued by the costumes and antics and has decided to add to my repertoire of roles to fulfill. In doing so i have been shopping for stripper/dancer related items and as usual have become infatuated with the shoe potential. But i'm not sure which way to go

The two directions are classic designs with exaggerated features (platforms and heels) or total synthetic of clear materials.

What do you all think would be most appropriate to the role i am understudying now????
    Attached Images Attached Images

I reckon the clear would work best for just about any dance/stripper outfit.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    I reckon the clear would work best for just about any dance/stripper outfit.
    You are so right! Could put me anywhere on the scale from high class to the ummm errr ****ty end. Also good for colored tights and hose especially if fishnets!

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'd suggest the clear ones as well. As nice as the blue ones are the clear ones have more of a fetish feel to them. They give you more options as far as looks.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    The clear works with more outfits but as far as my taste go i like the metalic looks on the other shoe better.

Banned Read only
    my head is spinning and i'm getting all hot and bothered and i haven't even gotten the shoes on yet!!!!!!!

i am looking for more alternatives in between peeks at the forum

Anybody got any sites to try???

Silver Member
    I can't tell whether you are just on a fantasy spree or whether you actually are going to "perform" in a club---if the latter, why don't you and your Mistress contact Me, I have some ideas for the three of U/us that I'm sure you would like. If the former---well have fun fantasizing

I would also agree with the clear. You can use them with so many more outfits. I'm kind of biased though as I have that same pair. I absolutley love them but BOY are they hard to walk in. Maybe you're mistress can make you practice some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charlotte

shoes ?

well, sweetheart, if you are stripping or dancing...... honey I AM NOT LOOKING AT YOUR FEET !!!!!!
    perhaps you have forgotten what it's like to be a man looking at a woman dancer.......
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

both

Get them both.The black are for dancing wtih stockings on ;the clear are for dancing with out stockings on .I'm a **** I know these things. If she doesn't like one you can give them to me. You do wear 8 1/2 don't you?
    Last edited by connie rotten; 07-27-2006 at 05:30 PM.

What Me Worry
    Whatever you chose I'll bet you will have a wonderful time.

Clear matches anything. Patent kind of looks bad when it gets scruff marks. I wish I knew how to get rid of the marks.

I like em both! But I think I'd go for the clear too... they just look sexier for some reason

Have fun!

M
    We are made of stars.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    Clear matches anything. Patent kind of looks bad when it gets scruff marks. I wish I knew how to get rid of the marks.

Just polish the scuff marks with a soft cloth and Colgate Tooth Paste. Not a gel, it has to be the white paste, as it has a slight abrasiveness to it.

No, I'm not kidding, it works.

Smile The clear one's by all means

as they just plain look fantastic.(JMHO) I tried a pair of platform heels on one time and because of the platform the heel was only(ya I know) four inches. But you had to walk carefully it wasn't that uncomfortable. I will buy a pair someday for my short skirted slightly ****ty look

Why take a chance? Buy both pairs. I nearly bought a clear pair on eBay. Left the computer at the last moment, and got outbid. Platforms aren't hard to walk in. 5" stilletoes are hard to walk in.

Go for the clear ones

I have both types and the clear heels go with more outfits than my other heels. The fact that the heels are bright red might have something to do with it.

You see both types in the clubs, at least the clubs I went to visit. Clear seems more dancer-like, whiule the patent has an element of sexy and sophisticated. Of course, all that goes out the door if you're wearing pasties and a G-string!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Clearly

the clear ones have won out over the patent. But as i am the shoe **** of the century i will buy both. Found a cute pinkish clear pair on eBay but decided not to bid at the last minute

i'll be ordering a pair today or tomorrow then my g-string and pasties *giggle*
    i should also go to the bank and get some dollar bills

PS they do make portable stripper poles .....i know i know i'm looking as fast as i can

Have fun girl