Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone into lingerie only?

Ricky -

Yes, that's me as well, though I have done full dress-up by myself, never out, and I enjoyed it (you may want to try it sometime). Very comfortable being a male / guy, don't feel any need to "out" myself to the larger public, but this new side of me is very satisfying, has stimulated my marriage. I will keep it hidden from my sons (they can make their own choices when they are adults), and all others due to community, job, etc.

But there is nothing like the pure pleasure of silk lace panties and a camisole next to your skin. Tomorrow - wearing my new undies to work all day! The only downside is killing my budget on all these intimates!

Thumbs up wearing lingerie

Hi Rick, I also wear lingerie(pantyhose,bra and panties) under my male clothes as much as possible. The wife "kinda, sorta" knows but doesn't really like it. When I log onto this site I am ALWAYS dressed in my lingerie!!!!! I simply love the way my legs feel and also the way my 40B bra holds my forms and projects the image of real breasts. Would I become a woman, YOU BET!!! IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!!!!

BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

hi rick iam like every body elsei love to wear mysilky sexy lingerie i am wearing a whitematching bra and panties a lacy black garterbelt with nude nylon stogkings
    laurie sweet

I started with just lingerie, then it was this, and then that and then wig and make up. Before you know it, tens years later, I'm all dressed up and no where (I can) to go.

My opportunities to dress fully are far and few between. So, whenever possible I try to underdress (girdle and/or panties and maybe a camisole) beneath my suit. Today, I'm wearing a LLPG and black gartered stockings. Occasionally, I'll add a bra, but only if I'm wearing a bulky sweater or something else that will hide the back band and shoulder straps.

Cathy

Yes only lingerie for me as well, I wear panties under my male clothes, wife knows. She is ok with me wearing sexy lingerie after a shower at night ( teddy, bodysuit, cami, slip or nightie ) (check out my avator for an example) as long as I wear my satin dressing gown over it until she goes to bed. Then I can do what I like, this is when I usualy have fun wearing bras with forms while sitting at the computer or watching tv. (I am wearing a dark blue one the same style as the one in my avator with satin panties while typing this.) Then I change back into a ( teddy, bodysuit, cami, slip or nightie ) to join her in bed. No, she doesn't mind me wearing sexy things to bed with her, have even made love to her a few times while wearing a cami like the one in my avator. Would like to be able to wear a skirt instead of pants when going out or a dress instead of shirt and pants. But as a man, not dressed in wig, makup and ladies shoes, not into that side of dressing. Just love the feel of soft sexy lingerie and the freedom a dress or skirt offers, can't understand why women would rather wear jeans, slacks or shorts instead of a dress or skirt. I am into model trains and have a shed in the back yard with my train layout in it. Here I can combine both my hobbies anytime, dressing and operating model trains as my wife never goes in there. Erica.
    Last edited by Erica007; 10-31-2006 at 09:34 AM.

I'm mostly into lingerie. I do wear skirts at home, and I do have a "house dress" that I wear sometimes. As long as I'm wearing a thick sweat shirt, or a jacket, I have no problem wearing bras in public too. I also sleep in a nightie.

I nearly always wear panties to work. Since my wife doesn't know about my fem side, I can't wear a nightie to sleep in, but I would love to.