Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into lingerie only?

Anyone into lingerie only?

I was just wondering how many here just enjoy wearing women's underwear, otherwise dressed as male. I am in my 30s and have enjoyed wearing bras and panties/thongs for over 20 years. I think at first during puberty there was a sexual thrill to it, but now I just like the way they feel. I also like bustiers, corsets, garter belts/thih highs, etc.

I just recently came out to my wife of several years. She was not exactly thrilled and had the usual reaction (am I gay, do I want a sex change, etc..). I have had longish hair most of the time we have been together and had several ear piercings which I used to use when we first started dating (no longer do due to career). She put all of it together and assumed I was trying to become female. After a long discussion she settled on the fact that it was too wierd for her, but would tolerate it as long as she didn't see it or know about it. Since then I have pushed it a little, wearing a bra and thong pretty much all the time that I am home, making sure I was wearing clothing that would disguise it well. She probably knows I am doing this, but probably just lets it go since I am making the effort to cover it up. In the meantime I have been making an extra effort to make her feel like a woman and reassure her that nothing has really changed with us, other than she now knows my diverse taste in undergarments.

I really do not have much of a desire to look like a woman or dress completely as one, although I could really get into wearing jean skirts as a guy during the summer. I never really had a desire to be a woman either. I guess I'm just an under-crossdresser.

Anyone out there relate to this? Also, any suggestions on bras that hide well under loose fitting clothing?

In a word YES! I have worn panties since I was 12 and have not worn male underpants since I was 15 nor owned any since I was 18 and I am now 53.

I never go out en-femme, I would not "pass" and only wear skirts, dresses, bras etc indoor at home, but "underdress" 24/7. I woud like to be able to wear a skirt or dress outdoors but our Society is not yet ready for this apart from a few brave younger men I have seen in London doing so.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Nope, never worn the undergarments.

I am in my 30s and have enjoyed wearing bras and panties/thongs for over 20 years.
    I would like to make a correction. thongs are not womens undergarments, they are a style made for both sexes.

I really do not have much of a desire to look like a woman or dress completely as one, although I could really get into wearing jean skirts as a guy during the summer. I never really had a desire to be a woman either. I guess I'm just an under-crossdresser.
    Neither do I. I'm sure I could pass with ease, but have no desire to. I'm a guy and very ok with that. Perhaps your just wanting style and color. Let's face it, I don't know who is designing mens fashion and keeping their jobs but they are failing miserably.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    First, welcome fellow New Yorker to our special little place in the world.

Seems that you are compromising well with your wife. Try not to push it to much. She might lighten up as time goes by.

I myself don't wear the panties, but love the bras

Enjoy your stay here!

Carroll
    Last edited by Carroll; 07-29-2006 at 11:41 AM.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Just lingerie

Hi Ricky
    Yes I just wear lingerie also I love panties and girdles. I'm 54 been wearing panties and a girdle full time for last 30 yrs wife knows. But also dose not want to see me in them. I also would like to wear a skirt and nylons. I love work on and rideing motorcycles working on cars fishing hunting. I like dressing in fem on halloween but not full time. Lynette

Hi Rick, Welcome!

I love all women's underwear and wear them! I differ from you in that I also love women's outerwear. I do the underwear all the time and would love to do the outerwear more than I'm able to.:blushing:

Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by nylon gurl View Post
    As a longtime nylon lingerie lover, I must confess that wearing panties, garterbelts, stockings, bras, camis, slips, bustiers, teddies, nighties, robes, etc. is my primary cd focus. However, I adore wearing gloves and sandals and putting on lipstick and lip liner. Also I have occasionally worn a wig and a dress.
    I would have to agree on this one as well nylon gurl. I am truly into the vintage satin teddie, nightie, kimono and shoes of all types primarily pumps and sandals. I do enjoy the the lipstick and toe polish thing very much as well. The wig, always completes the look

I too "in to" womans under things i love them it feels good and comfy too, im wearing jocky for her nylon panties w/yoga nylon pants right now

Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    I was just wondering how many here just enjoy wearing women's underwear, otherwise dressed as male. I am in my 30s and have enjoyed wearing bras and panties/thongs for over 20 years. I think at first during puberty there was a sexual thrill to it, but now I just like the way they feel. I also like bustiers, corsets, garter belts/thih highs, etc.

I just recently came out to my wife of several years. She was not exactly thrilled and had the usual reaction (am I gay, do I want a sex change, etc..). I have had longish hair most of the time we have been together and had several ear piercings which I used to use when we first started dating (no longer do due to career). She put all of it together and assumed I was trying to become female. After a long discussion she settled on the fact that it was too wierd for her, but would tolerate it as long as she didn't see it or know about it. Since then I have pushed it a little, wearing a bra and thong pretty much all the time that I am home, making sure I was wearing clothing that would disguise it well. She probably knows I am doing this, but probably just lets it go since I am making the effort to cover it up. In the meantime I have been making an extra effort to make her feel like a woman and reassure her that nothing has really changed with us, other than she now knows my diverse taste in undergarments.

Anyone out there relate to this? Also, any suggestions on bras that hide well under loose fitting clothing?
    No, it's only lingerie for me to and no, no way I know of effectivley hiding a bra.
    Alexia

Still most of the time, I wear any combo of things...

But mainly, every day... bras, panties, hose or thigh-highs. Now that the weather is cooling off, easier to wear most anything. I dont chances to go out dressed... havent really mastered that yet. So, I still with undergarments. I have no problem buying whatever I want from any store here. It just doesnt phase me any more, so I have nice supply for year-round.

I was only wearing lingerie from age 12 up untill I was well above 25 years old (around 27-28). And I told my wife only a couple of years after we were married. My wife didn't mind so much about it.

But it changed later on to a broader woman clothe collection... So now I'm only dressing fully "en femme", no longer just lingerie. That, my wife doesn't like at all...

For her my pleasure with wearing lingerie was just a sexual fantazy, which she accepted almost without problem. However, getting in the fulle women attire couldn't pass as a pure fantazy anymore, hence came her negative reactions. Having sexual fantazies is "normal" for a man, but in her view, dressing like a woman wasn't.

Eugenie

huge bra wearer
    I too only wear bras and girdles. Never tried dresses, etc. I like pantyhose at times but its the big bras and girdles that drive me. The bigger the better . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post

i love to wear sexy silky lingerie i believe we all do laurie
    laurie sweet

i love wearing lingerie sometimes i have dressed more but i have 3 kids,my other half knows and i had all those questions as well,cannot wear as much as id like but the other day i had a day off work to fix my kithchen and when my partner took the kids to school,the urge was to strong and i rushed upstairs and put on all my sexy gear under my t-shirt and tracksuit i felt great!!!

As my avatar shows I do sometimes dabble in going en femme, even though as my avatar also shows, I can't pass. However, I am also a major major fan of lingerie, it is what got me in to crossdressing in the first place, I love pantyhose and stockings, garter belts, slips, corsets, etc.

Never wear any of it under my male clothes except for panties and the occasional pantyhose if it is really cold.

underwear

I love wearing women's panties and bras all the time or most of the time when I can. I always wear panties but only pink! I like to dress completely when I can but always enjoy the feeling of panties and bras under my men's clothing. I just received 2 new bras from Lula Lu. They are wonderful and are size 38AA. They fit me perfectly and look like they are designed just for me! I'm in heaven!
    Check out Lulalu.com. They have hard to find sizes such as A and AA cups.
    Lauren

I love lingerie, but under-dressing has never really appealed to me, although I have enjoyed it wearing a gf's undies. It's like getting a hug all day long.

I sometimes wear pantihose under drab these days, but I only do it for the warmth.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC View Post
    In a word YES! I have worn panties since I was 12 and have not worn male underpants since I was 15 nor owned any since I was 18 and I am now 53.

I never go out en-femme, I would not "pass" and only wear skirts, dresses, bras etc indoor at home, but "underdress" 24/7. I woud like to be able to wear a skirt or dress outdoors but our Society is not yet ready for this apart from a few brave younger men I have seen in London doing so.
    Hi helen, dont be too hard on yourself about wether you would pass or not ( your photo looks ok )
    if you take a look at anybody on any street in any town and study peoples faces and shapes you will see men that would make a great female- with clothes and make-up and lots and lots of females that would make bloody good bricklayers. Not going out en-femm means you are missing half the fun. :-) lots of love rebecca
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-22-2006 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Typing in caps

underdressing everyday

Hi All: Rick I udnerdress everyday. At work (on duty) I hold it down to panties as I have to be discreet, but every day off I am in an underwire bra and LLPG with either a cami or slip with my stockings. I have dressed enfemme before but I do not try to pass, I do so enjoy a dress or skirt with a silk blouse.

It is a very arrousing activity for me and has always been so. Now when I climax I don't undress however, now I prefer to stay in lingerie.

My SO knows about my CDing, and I wear panties 24/7. She is not able to understand or tolerate my wanting to wear a bra (I fill a 42C minimizer without forms) or see me in a slip, skirt or dress. I am sure she thinks it is totally gay and that I will cheat on her or end up wanting a sex change.

Smile

I cannot "underdress" every day (I like that term), but I do it frequently. I find it a fun challenge to buy great underthings that match the outfits I am wearing, such as a business suit or blazer and khaki slacks.

I try and use the same philosophy I do as when I dress. For example, when I dress en femme, I sometimes go for the "Talbot's" look. Preppy. I might wear a classy pink or flowered bra then, but would never wear a red and black bra and panty. To me, it just doesn't go.

So if I am wearing a black suit for business, I might wear I wear a black bra and panties underneath, and sometimes a black garter belt and stockings. The suit hangs well enough to avoid telltale signs.

Can't stand white all the time.....

I have been CDing since I was a teenager and now that I am divorced and living alone, I am slowly replacing all of my old boxers with panties, boy shorts and thongs. I am now at about 50/50 in the underwear drawers, but seems I only wear the mens stuff when I need to do laundry!

Sure wish I could pass. Be so much fun to go out for more than just a drive.

Thank goodness for mail order, but must...resist...urge...to...shop...for...girly...t hings...

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I have been dressing for a long time, and mostly its just been lingerie only, but on occassion i dress up in skirts & dresses, but mostly lingerie under my everday clothing

practicality

Hi,
    I'm more likely to wear lingerie than any other type of womens clothes.

The main reason: lingerie is easier to conceal under my male costume.

princess michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Just lingerie

I started with lingerie only. Then I fond dresses that were line then skirts. Over the years I have increase my wardrobe to include everything female. And on at 59 go out when I feel like it and no one cares.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It was My Start

Sexy Lingerie got me stared as a CD'er, and now I am totally enfemme 24 / 7, and loving every minute of it ! From Maureen