Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That 'Panty Feeling'

Banned Read only

That 'Panty Feeling'

I wear panties 24/7, almost always satin. I find the 'clingy' feeling on my backside enhanced by hot humid weather to be a continual wonderful sensation. I do wear cotton for strenuous activity, but have no similar sensual feelings in them. If GG's have a similar sensation in satin or spandex/nylon panties it might explain that serene visage so many seem to have as they go about their business.

Joy Your Such A Gurl

OMG the GG's have been waring them all their lives I don't see how the sensations could last. There was just a thread about dressing up and the unanimous thought was no, GG's don't get a thrill from dressing just feeling pretty. Me I have been waring them (panties) for several years and to me it's less of a feeling than it's validation as to who I am. But don't let me rain on your parade glad your enjoying the feeling.

I pretty well wear panties, microfibre, 24/7 now. Can't get into the cotton thing. But what I do wear 2 or 3 times a week is stockings and suspenders under the drab outfit. I spend my time either in the office behind a desk, or out meeting people, and I find it is a grteat feeling walking around with those things on underneath my suit.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

I get the same feeling too on my backside It's really great when I walk
    into somewhere airconditioned and cool the silky feeling comes alive
    try wearing them under thin mesh nylon shorts

Panty shopping

I went panty shopping (in drab) the other day at Kohl's to find my "Barelythere" Damask (textured stretchy material) I found 2 pr in black, but could not find the white or rosewood colors in the hi-cut styles I end up going thru the panty racks with a GG also looking for panties. She asked what i was looking for & I showed her the black & said I wanted the same style, but in white & rosewood. She asked me my size & she got on hers knees looking with me. We couldn't find any so I told her thanks & I was going to JC Penny's, since they had a bigger selection. She said "have fun"
    Got to Penny's & the clerk asked me if I was looking for someone? I said no, iwanted some panties, she takes right to the rack I asked for "SO MANY PANTIES"!!!, she asks me what size, I told her I wear an 8/9, she rang me up & gave me a punch card for free panties with the purchase of 12, what a deal, guys don;t get that now! Also were punch cars attached for hose & bras too! You gotta do it girls! What an experience! I'm upset my wife had been getting free panties the past couple of years when she purchased mine, I never went to check-out with her. Not anymore! LOL
    Last edited by DebbiAnne; 07-29-2006 at 09:36 AM.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Red face either or

Satin make's me feel sexy, cotton, like a little kid nylon,which i wear most of the time, make's me just as sexy as nylon so it's either or, oh yes, cotton? MMmmm sexy too

I wear Speedo 'solar bikini' swim bottoms - not super fem but they keep my iPod in place when I'm dancing in a skirt.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I wear panties 24/7, satin and microfibre mainly but have recently bought some cotton ones due to the heat.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

panties

there is almost no better feeling than wearing panties no matter what the meterial.
    sue ellan

wearing panties

Hi Girls, I too wear panties 24/7(almost), I Like the micro-fiber as well as nylon w/spandex. When winter comes back its pantyhose and panties for me. And yes the feel is grrrrrreat.

Love; BonnieAnne :GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I know the feeling I just got a pair at the outlet mall Red satiny they feel sooo
    goood I must be dreaming
    Angie G.
    Last edited by Angie G; 07-31-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Victorias Secrets microfiber bikini and brief panties are my panty of choice for all day comfort. I love lace tanga boyshorts for the looks but they dont always hold everything in place. Sometimes I wear a stretch lace thong to hold everything in it's place then put on tanga boyshorts for the sexiness.
    ( I try to color coordinate the thong to the boyshort so its not obvious that I have a thong underneath )

wearing panties

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

HI Jullian

Iknow what you mean i love wearing panties and wear them 24/7 they feel so good against my body, i also wear hose at least 2 to 3 times a week, under my regular clothes. Is'nt it nice to feel femme. " Love to all"

Lisa Lane
    xoxo

Smile Same here

[SIZE="4"]I'm a panties fanatic and wear them 24/7. I wear cotton and satin but mostly the latter. Love the way they feel against my skin. I feel sexy, too.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

i wear panties 24/7. cotton at work. microfiber and silky/spandex panties. love to go panty shopping at jc pennys.

I love the feeling. i remember when i first started to dress up in high school i would allways wear panties and light make up all the time. i felt so much at peace and the days seemed to go by faster

theres nothing like a sexy little pair of panties! can't get through the day without'em, and ah thong geeeees they never let you forget your ah girl, love'em xoxoxoxJennifer

Panties - Gotta love 'em

Lucklily allowed to wear panties as I want (ie 24/7). Love satin and microfibre. Recently have been buying the Tactel Jockey Woman - they are very nice. Also they have lovely matching camis (probably not much fun in the Northern Hemipshere at present)

Keep up the feeling

Simone

I have been wearing thongs for the last 4 or so years 24/7. Before that it was just off and on. It has came to be such a normal thing to me that i feel strange in boxers. Thongs are the norm for me. They are so comfy.

I love wearing my panties! I haven't looked in a while, but I'll bet my drab draws are turning to dust in the draw. As I live in Florida, I wear cotton as I find they are more comfortable in this heat and humidity. I also wear womans pant stockings, really fancy knee hi's, when I have to wear boots for work. Not only do they feel better, but when I get home and take off the boots, I like to see my red toe nails through to patterned nylon as that helps me get rid of the "drab " feeling. Love and xxxx, Lily

I have been wearing panties everyday for the last 10 years or so...... except to work. I do not want something unforseen to happen, then have to deal with the consequences. The BEST method to avoid that is not to wear panties at work, which is what I do.

Smile

I also wear panties 24/7. All kinds, satin, silk, cotton, thongs, lace, etc. My wife and I love to wear matching panties (we have a nice collection), it keeps us connected throughout the work day.

As far as the consequencies of wearing them.....none for me. If they are (in male mode) above my jeans, then I hope the person seeing them is enjoying the sight.

A couple of years ago, I was taken to the emergency room, and was told by a male nurse to remove my clothes and put on the gown. Had on a lovely pair of black lace panties. We just smiled at each other, and that was that.

Mom always said wear "clean" underwear just in case. She never said it had to be male underwear.

24/7 for me!!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

i love all types of panties, i especially buying them at kohls and no wear else..............mmmmmmmmm

I wear panties 24/7 and have done so since my early teens. They must be full briefs for me and cotton or cotton-elastiane mix which I suppose is similar to the "microfibre" mentioned by US posters, Sloggi Maxi Briefs are made out of this material.

Today I am wearing a pair of navy blue cotton gym knickers (briefs) of the same style as my sister used to wear and I used to secretly borrow and wear as a teenager instead of the Boys' Y-Fronts I was given to wear. I'm sure some British CDs who post here will have happy memories of these "Montfort" Girls' School Knickers, with a double back panel and gusset and elastic through the leg bands and waist , and may like myself have worn them instead of Boys' Underpants in their youth.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Talking

i try not to where satin or silk during work hours(arousal factor)microfiber almost has the same effect.those are usually my play or sleep panties. i started wearing panties at 13 turned 35 today.boyshorts and thongs are the way to go for me. victoria secrets gets most of my business. but i'll buy panties and other undergarmets everywhere. i have 3.5 drawers of just panties. lots of pink and purple