Well, here it is , my first post.
I’ve been browsing through all the threads and posts for the last two or three weeks and really enjoying the vast majority of them.
So, I’m thinking, what will my first post be about?
- the sling-back sandals I bought today – no.
- my first time out in public – no.
- the first dress I ever wore and why – no again.
I am going to make my first post a dedication to my wife.
How that poor lady has suffered these past thirty years, from when I came out to her three months before we married to the phone call she made to me earlier this morning.
My jealousy, my mood swings, etc., etc., I’m sure you all know what I mean.
I would like to call her an understanding wife, but she admittedly doesn’t. This makes the whole situation so much harder for her.
Does any wife really understand? Or, is it, as I think, because as true females, they have the gift of blind tolerance and love, a trait which is sadly lacking in the male species.

So, Evelyn, my beautiful wife, when you eventually read this I want you to know that I love you very, very much, my life would be very lonely without you. Thank you for all you have given me these past thirty years, the patience, the love, the reassurances and, of course, the tolerance.
Please forgive me for the heartache and stresses I have caused you, I will never be able to repay the true love you have given me all these years.
I will always love you.
(Holly).