Thread: Need held w/outfit

Need help w/outfit

Hi girls,
    The wife seems to be accepting my cd'ing and has gone as far as to request an outfit, besides the maid costume she had me ironing in today. I would rather impress her than have her laugh at me and think its ridicolous. I have been requested to get a leopard print outfit. At this point it doesnt matter if it is a skirt and blouse, dress, or pant outfit. I need your help as I want to impress rather than look like " a guy in a dress". I am not looking to spend the mortgage payment but am not looking for a "one size fits most" either. I am thinking now will be whether she really accepts Natasha or thinks its just a wierd deal.

Looking for your help. There are a million sites to choose from and truthfully am really uptight about it. Respond here or PM if you can, Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!
    Last edited by natasha; 07-30-2006 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spelling