Thread: Measurements

Question Measurements

Hey Ladies,

When stating measurements do you use chest or bust size. I wear a 42D bra giving me a 48" bust. So do I say my measurements are: 42-36-44 or do I go with 48-36-44. Just want to know?

Hugs,

Michelle

Error: User not found;
    its your bust size , super models are like 35-24-34 , 35 being the hips the biggest number on a GG AFAIK

Silver Member
    Dear Michelle,

Go with the directions on the sizing chart you are using.

Usually, when measuring for a dress you use the hip, waist, and over the bust measurments, ie, the largest measurement at each place. A blouse uses just the over the bust measure, a skirt is sized and you have to go to the chart, pants are sized, panties are sized (trial and error here), girdles go by waist measurments, bras have some insane formula (just try them on until you get it right), pantyhose is sized (A,B,C,D). In general, use the chart and measure carefully.

Remember, though, that every manufacturer uses different sizing and these sizes are only a guideline. You have got to try most things on.

After a while this all begins to make some sense, but it never becomes as easy as buying a shirt. (neck, sleeve, and color)

Steph

I'd say it's the latter....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Karen, you always make me smile.

bust size
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Yeppers

Like Jas said, bust size. Ericka