Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levels of Dressing

Levels of Dressing

As you all seem to be at different levels of dressing, I would like to know do you find yourselves always wanting more after the initial excietment wears off?
    i.e. Step 1 - start experimenting with underwear at home.then
    Step 2 - start to wear under male clothes.then
    Step 3 - start experimenting with female clothes. I think you can see where I'm going.
    Have any of you just got to a certain stage where you think your happy to stay?

I have an all female wardrobe... I'm happy
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Nope, Not yet. Love and xxxx, Lily

I just wish I could shave my legs etc, and that I didn't have to hide it from my wife

She knows I wear her knickers sometimes, but she freak if she knew I had my own wardrobe of girly stuff....but no I can't see a limit as yet, I'd love her to chuck away the boxers she buys me and let me wear what I want all the time rather than hiding it

Dressing under clothes is ok for a while but I need to really dress up sometimes, its like crossing the rubicon once you've done you can't go back to drab all the time

Well basically started at 8 with my mothers lingerie.....then added in some of her clothing up until college....and the girlfriends things, and sisters, and wifes.......but in 04......something just clicked and after a 10 year dry spell my hobby came back with a venence!!!! Plus since I lost 50 pounds, none of my wifes things fit any more so I was on a mission to acquire everything and anything fem!!! Taught myself makeup, every day for 2 years, and hair styling.....purchase all my own clothing localy...

And now I've reached a balance, after my wife found out......kind of caught between two genders, trying to pass as male during the day.....and trying to pass as female whenever I can!! hehehe

Best of both genders, when and where I want!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sometimes I get frustrated with the body hair and want to nuke it all, but ... clotheswise ... I'm set. I think I own 2 pairs of boy pants, everything else sparkles.

Levels of dressing

I started when I was very young, at age 7 with my moms stockings. And it went from there. For me there are " no levels of dressing ". What I mean to say is, I enjoy crossdressing very much and I am the happiest person when I am en femme. Something happens to me the second I put on something femenine, whatever it might be, panties, high heels, slips, etc. Whatever I put on, as long as its femenine attire, makes me feel good and makes me feel that its " me " . That's what I love. I wish I could dress 24/7, how I wish society would accept us cd more. Crossdressing is my passion. I just hope that I am putting my thoughts down in a clear way.

Michelle

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Guess that I am happy with my condition, fully dressed and out in daylight on occassion, but I would like a few 24 hr sessions say two consec days
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

last step

Cath the final step will be when I am a f/t woman!

Eileen

....started early with a very femal dominant household......as to steps?? probly at step 48-lol......all Molly all the time out of the office and have been comfortable as ME for being Molly for many a years......just need for one old fool in management at work to retire so I can go fulltime there also and not play the androgynous routine...........

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cath
    As you all seem to be at different levels of dressing, I would like to know do you find yourselves always wanting more after the initial excietment wears off?
    Step 3 - start experimenting with female clothes. I think you can see where I'm going.
    whoa whoa whoa. Hold on there a minute. I never have done the undie thing.

For me it goes a little forth and back right now.
    I think it's because I am quite ok with me and I trying to find the right style and degree of dressing for in- an outdoors to feel comfortable.
    It's a lot of trial and error. Just ordered a corset. I think I'll wear it very seldomly because it isn't something to wear every day, but I just have to try it.

I have both but always wear female. They is a forth and that is being almost female. I am at that stage

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    whoa whoa whoa. Hold on there a minute. I never have done the undie thing.
    I started with the outer stuff and then started to fill it out underneath. But now there are many times I go regimental.

I also have both but wear female about 3 days a week and i love it!!! that ratio is about right for me.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

it all started when i was about 14 when i started wearing my sister underwear, i slow moved on to her other clothes. until recently i was wearing my wife clothes but now she know about me we're going to out shopping together for clothes and i'll see where it goes from here

Level umpteen- Can't find the guy clothes for work! I know they're somewhere but the closet is mostly Teresa stuff. So are the dresser drawers. Ahhh! The laundry room. From dryer/clothesline to bod, or maybe from the hooks on back of the bathroom door
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For about 7 years now, when I dress it tends to be a complete transformation. I haven't sensed an interest in staying fem on a sustained basis - in fact I start to feel like I am overdoing it after a few days part-time. That hasn't changed in a long time, so I may be at stasis now.

I would guess the next test point will be as I (hopefully) start to get out more and develop a social life. But even then I'll be quite surprised if it's something I need to do regularly. At this point, if I could dress 1/2 day or so a couple times a week I think that would likely be ideal.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cath
    [SIZE="3"]I started with off with Step 1 when I was small, reached Step 2 just before Christmas last year and do Step 2 everyday and have recently reached Step 3, which might seem fast to some, but it works for me. I dress as and when I can. The next stage is the wig, breastforms and teaching myself make-up, but am very happy with where I'm at, at the moment.

Anna x[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I've always been a full crossdresser, but I was pretty lousy at makeup at 4 or 5 yrs. old, and had no idea where to buy a wig. Drove me crazy.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Left to my own devices I want to go further and further...but life is a compromise.

Aspiring Member
    I don't own any panties currently. When I was out dressed I was wearing male underwear. No one can see my underwear anyway (I'm wearing pants) so I don't find it that important, although I plan on buying some later.

Talking

I started out with shoes. I was facinated by my stepmother's vast array of shoes. Then it eventually over the years grew into full dress. Lately I've even started going into public. Mostly I would love to dress as a woman every waking moment but it's not possible. So I try to work feminen things into my male wardrobe. Finding things that kinda unisex. there's alot out there so that's kinda where I'm at right now. Cya, Lacey.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]For me It had been all or nothing, but lately been wearing womens panties (after my GF told me she would rather see me in them than tighty-whities) all the time. I go out in fem low rise jeans, love the feeling, and the way they look, as they hug every curve.
    I love going out fully dressed and have been doing that more, but maybe its the summer heat, (Never dressed much in summer in the past) being out half dressed, as I do, never felt better.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I've got as far as cami, skirt and heels with my wife around and I'm happy with that.