Thread: Aprons

Aprons

Did you anyone get started with dressing using aprons?

Steph

I didn't start with them, but I like wearing them when dressed...especially those shiny plastic ones :evil:

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I didn't get started with them, but they're some of my favorite items. If you cook much, you know how a good apron can preserve a wardrobe from miscellaneous splatters.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Apron

RIGHT NOW I DO NOT HAVE ,BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE . MAYBE JUST HAVE TO GO AND BUY ONE

I do find some of them to be pretty but I only wear an apron while cooking.

I have become a fan of aprons from working in a deli, but I only have utilitarian ones, no frillies. My wife did decorate one with fabric paint, doing a beautiful Celtic knot pattern.
    I would like to get a pretty one, but then I'd be paranoid about getting an unremovable stain on it. And therein lies the paradox.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

I didn't start CDing with an apron but with women underwear, and very classic ones: a pink girdle with a satin back and front. It took me sometime before I fully dressed as a woman.

But later on, I started fantasizing about the "French maid". I improvised a first apron out of a lacy half slip which I cut out in the back... Enough to get the idea but not the real thing...

I bought a real nice one in Brussels, the place where to buy beautiful lace stuff... I've used it a few times.

Actually, my fantazy was kind of realistic. I wanted to look very much like a true classy restaurant maid: strict black skirt not too short, white blouse, black stockings, medium high heel shoes (some a real waitress would wear at work) and a real apron, not a sex toy.

I got a few turn on experiences in my closet with this fantazy. I wrote a fiction story on that theme, imagining being hired by a whealthy family to prepare and serve a French diner...

But since I've done my coming out to a few GG friends, I've not felt the urge to use the French Maid fantazy anymore. My X-dressing is far less driven by sexual fantazies such as wearing an apron. It may come back though...

Eugenie

Nope but funny apron story....right after my wife found out last year we had to work a band boosters thingy and all had to wear red aprons. Well after it was over my wife came over and asked if she should untie mine. I said "No...I kind of like it on". And her best friend, overhearing this says "well you can just crossdress and wear it home!!". I chuckled but needless to say my wife wasn't amused. Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    I have purchased absolutely gorgeous aprons for Trudi from ebay. One in particular is a "bib apron" is white, and has beautiful delicate "open" needle point and embroidery on it.

This type can be found easily, and for very low prices, on ebay by searching: Victorian apron.

Edited to add this link to an example:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-White-Victor...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by GG Vanya; 08-02-2006 at 07:07 PM.