Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: another curious GG question for the CDs

I just took an informal survey of all the CDs in the house (me), and the only sexual relations I'm having are with my wife. I think I classify myself as a serially monogamous hetero. I just like to play dress-up, that's all.

Your SO may be different, but the only way to find out is to let him know you're concerned about the issue. Bring in a marriage counselor, if necessary.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I'd like to know

It is about as common as women having bi-sexual relations.
    are any women who are atracted to male to female transgenders laten lesbians?

Silver Member

curious question comment

It might be good to ask the question " Have any CD's dreamed or fantasized about being bi for a night" I fantasized about being in a beauty contest and the winner gets her choice of the other contestants to be her slave girls. I didn't win but did end up as a slave girl to perform the wishes of the winner who put her slaves to the test for her pleasure.

Bye Bye Bi

My opinion lies between Stacie Stockman and Amandachick.I would consider another CD only if they 'looked the part' and were of course nice as ppl,but haven't acted upon my fantasy yet. Now hairy men in lingerie or ,women with beards.....oh NOT for me thankyou!.Not attracted to men at all.

We should seek to emulate women not insult them,IMHO,lol!

Hugs ladies,
    Melanie

Well I have been very interested in the topic and have been compling stats. before I give the numbers firstly i found that lots of girls said they were not bi as they were not attracted to men, only other tgirls/cds. I also found a few girls that wanted to be bi, but were married and did not want to cheat on their wives. My reseach is based on asking tgirls online and in person

Well here are my stats, total population surveyed 82, of which 4 prefer men, 8 are straight and the rest are Bi or Bi curious.

BTW i am one of the minority of straight girls
    Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Well I have been very interested in the topic and have been compling stats. before I give the numbers firstly i found that lots of girls said they were not bi as they were not attracted to men, only other tgirls/cds. I also found a few girls that wanted to be bi, but were married and did not want to cheat on their wives. My reseach is based on asking tgirls online and in person

Well here are my stats, total population surveyed 82, of which 4 prefer men, 8 are straight and the rest are Bi or Bi curious.

Bec
    Ahhh Haaaa!! So all this time we been chatting online and I've been part of some big studying??? Hehehe. I'm with you Becky...Straight, married and faithful to the wifey!

BTW. Where have you been lately?

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-06-2006 at 11:04 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ahhh Haaaa!! So all this time we been chatting online and I've been part of some big studying??? Hehehe. I'm with you Becky...Straight, married and faithful to the wifey!

BTW. Where have you been lately?

Love Karren
    you are never online hon? im me when yu are on and yes you were one of the few str8 ones
    bec

Bec
    When I posted my reply in this thread that I figured that 30% of us were bi, I estimated on the low side, now I see I was WAY too conservative!

So much for crossdressers being mainly heterosexual!

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I have been monogamous and faithful to my one wife 48 years

I don't plan or intend to alter that.

As others have said, I admire and enjoy women, especially my wife.

I have never even had relations with any other woman, and I also intend that to remain true.

By the way, Today (August 7th) is my 70th birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    When I posted my reply in this thread that I figured that 30% of us were bi, I estimated on the low side, now I see I was WAY too conservative!

So much for crossdressers being mainly heterosexual!

Carol
    I think its the defintion of Bi. In many cases I asked what their orientation was and was told Straight, then I asked if they have ever done anything sexual with other Tgilrs the answer was usually oh yes of course, or not yet but I want to. I would say about 30% said yes to Bi defining themsleves as having relatiuons with Guys and Girls or T girls.
    Bec

I think its the defintion of Bi. In many cases I asked what their orientation was and was told Straight, then I asked if they have ever done anything sexual with other Tgilrs the answer was usually oh yes of course, or not yet but I want to. I would say about 30% said yes to Bi defining themsleves as having relatiuons with Guys and Girls or T girls.
    Bec
    Hi Becky,

I think you hit the nail on the head. On at least a couple occasions, I've heard male admirers state that they don't feel that they're gay or bisexual, as they are only attracted to females and T-girls.

So if someone is attracted to feminine people regardless of genetic sex, they're hetero-gender-sexual or something.

I think we need some new categories for sexual identity, how about you? It's too complex a subject to simplify as much as our current culture seems to insist on.0.02

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I would agree completely Carol, a catagory called TSexual, meaning I am attracted to tgilrs maybe? What do you think.
    Bec

Aspiring Member
    I would agree completely Carol, a catagory called TSexual, meaning I am attracted to tgilrs maybe? What do you think.
    Bec
    I'm technically a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship with another heterosexual male... but both of us assume female identities online so it's kind of lesbian rather than gay. o_O

What Are We Called?

I am straight too,but have fanstasized about another pretty CD,does that make me not straight?
    I believe that most CD's have at least fantasized or wondered what it would be like.
    Also if I was married I would NEVER cheat with anyone ,I have been loyal to every GF I've ever had, pity I can't say the same for them,hence I'm unmarried.....

The word I use for ppl who are attracted to all that if fem is simply "femisexual", that's what I class myself as.

Hugs Darlings,

Melanie

Dear Admirer
    I add my voice to those that say they love women and have no interest in men as partners.
    All my life my close friends have been women and even today I have no close male friends and never have.
    My wife has always understood my desire to dress and encouraged me in such things as hair removal and swapping clothes with me.
    Our marriage has lasted nearly 50 years and we still have an active relationship in the bed-room so we must have been doing something right.
    Lots of love to you and the other girls
    Primrose

Wanna feel Pretty? Do it! CindyFinalyFree's Avatar
    For me, it's more of a fantasy. I long for the ability to fully transform without turning the lives of my family (and my own) upside-down.

That being said, I have to agree that men, to me, are unattractive. I have yet to be turned on by a 'guy'. However, somehow, I view myself longing to experience being a female 'fully', but would MUCH rather be fully a female first. I can't say if I can be swayed on this or not, as I believe people can change as their environment changes.... It's part of human evolution.
    Cinthia Madison

Wishing I got more than my mother's looks

Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter!!!

Bec
    Hi Bec,

Sounds good to me!

Now, what do we call those of us who like females and T-girls both? And we need different terms depending whether or not one is TG or not TG in each category.

This is getting complicated..............

Carol

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    I'm technically a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship with another heterosexual male... but both of us assume female identities online so it's kind of lesbian rather than gay. o_O
    Hi Jennifer,

Well, I don't see how you would be heterosexual, but this is another example of us needing more terms to cover all of our variations and combinations of genetic sex/gender identity/sexual identity.

That is, if we feel that we have to put a label on everyone, but that's a whole different thread for sure.

Maybe we should all just do what we want, with who we want and call ourselves happy-sexuals.

Carol
    Last edited by swiss_susan; 08-08-2006 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts
    My name is Carol.

Depends on the person and how far you are willing to go. Myself? Sorry, Ma'am, these lips are sealed! Ericka

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Hetro only not intrested in men when in female form. When enfem and I see another pretty GG I think how pretty she is and how I would love to have the outfit there wearing also.

Haley Pink~

Smile Hmmm?

No way would I ever think of doing it with a man! I married a wonderful woman , am still in love with her, 25 years later.

I've met a few CDs in my time. I'd say about 1/5 of them were Bisexual.
    Haley P. Kemp

Banned Read only

curious

I,m very curiuos and recently started to date a guy, we are just friends so Far
    I feel like I want to be with him,I love the way it feels wnen he holds me and kisses me, but I have never neen with a guy all the way. I,m sure he wants to do it but is going very slowly.

I'm a straight crossdresser normally, but I gotta admit, other crossdressers turn me on and if I ever met one around my age, 18, I'd be all for trying it out. Maybe I'm a little bi, but hey, dont we xdressers look good?

Banned Read only
    Fantasy is not reality, or else just about everyone I know would be doing 25-life for murder one.

Nor do I even think that curiosity qualifies. To be curious is natural if your mind is still functioning.

I was curious about skydiving once so a friend of mine, ex-special forces and all that, took me out. I found my curiosity largely satisfied and I don't intend to jump out of a perfectly good and fully functioning airplane ever again. I do not think that one jump makes me a skydiver. Though doing it once is probably more than enough to qualify me as an idiot.

People have a great curiosity about sex, and will "experiment" (I use quotes because they are not in lab coats taking notes) that does not make them gay or bi, or whatever, just human.

i may well get slated for this, but this is my personal view..
    when i dress, i will do my utmost to feel and look as feminine as i possibly can, so much so, that i will go with a guy purely and simply for sex so that is possible to satisfiy the female in me, maybe if i was born a fem, i would have been straight, i dont no, ( i think this nxt bit will get people,s back s up) i DO NOT FIND MEN ATTRACTIVE, PERIOD. when i meet a guy it is normally through online chat, i am not the slightest bit interested in what he looks like ( i do not care), the only thing i am interested in is whether they can treat me, and make me feel feminie (sexually). when its over,thats it. I HAVE NEVER FOUND A GUY ATTRACTIVE IN A SEXUAL WAY EITHER AS A FEM OR A GUY, i just use men in order to make me feel feminie, shamefull, i know, but, like i said, this is my personal view and experience,

p.s, having sex with another c/d,t/v just is not on my menu either, like i said, i want to feel feminie, in nature fems mate with guys, spose i,m just following nature, lol.
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-08-2006 at 06:10 PM. Reason: merged posts

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by admirerplus GG View Post
    I was wondering how common it is for CDs to have bi-sexual relations?
    I have not even a single hint or want or urge of being by.