Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: another curious GG question for the CDs

My relations are all bisexual. But they won't neccessarily admit it. Social conditioning has a lot to answer for.
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

I am a heterosexual and have no interest in a relationship with another man. Crossdressing makes me feel comfortable and at ease.
    Allie

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    Eeeeewwwww! Men are so icky! (But BEING icky is fine with me. Most of the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_Banana View Post
    Eeeeewwwww! Men are so icky! (But BEING icky is fine with me. Most of the time.)
    Stop, stop, stop . . . the next one that says men are gross, icky, boorish, disgusting, smelly, hairy beasts or anything else like that is going to get this . . .

Seriously though (and I hope this doesn't go off-topic), here's what I don't get (and please correct me if any of this is wrong):

* MtF CDs have male "bits", right? Therefore they're biologically men.

* Most MtF CDs are only attracted to women (and would like that attraction reciprocated).

* On this forum so many say that they're so turned off by men, they can't understand how anyone would want to be with one.

* Why then, do they expect women to be attracted to them. Even en femme, aren't they still men?

Really, I'm not being sarcastic, just want to understand. What am I missing? Can someone enlighten me?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Stop, stop, stop . . . the next one that says men are gross, icky, boorish, disgusting, smelly, hairy beasts or anything else like that is going to get this . . .

Seriously though (and I hope this doesn't go off-topic), here's what I don't get (and please correct me if any of this is wrong):

* MtF CDs have male "bits", right? Therefore they're biologically men.

* Most MtF CDs are only attracted to women (and would like that attraction reciprocated).

* On this forum so many say that they're so turned off by men, they can't understand how anyone would want to be with one.

* Why then, do they expect women to be attracted to them. Even en femme, aren't they still men?

Really, I'm not being sarcastic, just want to understand. What am I missing? Can someone enlighten me?
    One of the great things about humans is that we can be consistently inconsistent.

holly respon where did this come from??
    well anyway 6 pages is alot to read and long posts though i make enuff of them myself scare me.

this is my thoughts. im not atracted to men. never have and i dont really think i would. but then again what makes me atracted to women? is it there body? there parts? no really it's there mind. i am mentally atracted to them. do i dislike men. some yes but i can say the same of women. so now by saying that. it's the mind im atracted to then whos to say i am not atracted to TGs to that same extent?
    and sense i would say that sometime in the future i will go though transition and to an extent be a women myself.. would i then be a homosexual? so in a state of mind im well bi. im a man now wanting to be with women.
    i should note this is all with sex off the menu. just the need to be with someone.

oh and i huge side note. i dont dislike all men im cool with most. just there are enuff jurks and sickos out there that it hurts the rest.

='.'=
    Jamie
    Last edited by Agles; 10-14-2006 at 08:03 PM.

honestly I don't know I've been so throughly conditioned by society to reject even the thought of it that I don't truly know any more what I do know is my conditioning has severly hindered any "loving" relationship with any member of my sex the walls are so strong, the rules so ridged that it hidered my ablity to show love for my father and god forgive me my son.

Bi

I enjoy other cd's and men. I find it kind of amazing that so many crossdressers don't want to have sex as a women even though they enjoy dressing as a woman. For me there is nothing more erotic than to be dress all fem and have a naked man to enjoy.

Kayla

NOPE, TURNED ON BY WOMEN BUT WHEN DRESSED ATTARCTED TO FEMINE TS

BUT NEVER HAVE GUESS I HAVE LESBIEN TENDECIES
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Smile Another no

No only like GGs
    LeAnn

Bi-encounters

OK yes I have had a few, first when I was just curios and didnt know bisexual was a word, yehn at about age 10 or so I would call it curious, but even later on in years I have a male friend that we partied together alot and a few times I mentioned to him about my curiosities, so in 1987 when I was out of military we had an encounter that was OK, I would have liked for more to satisfy my desires to know what it was like , but it never happened, and I will say, I am not attracted to guys, I was/am just curious about the sexual side of things, I may not have morals, but I do have standards,, lol

Wink Bi-CD's

Quote Originally Posted by admirerplus GG View Post
    I was wondering how common it is for CDs to have bi-sexual relations?
    I'm a straight guy,a man's man by day,workin a great job&taking life one day
    at a time,but I love to shower&change into womens clothes,namely a short
    mini skirt,silk blouse,suntan pantyhose&heels.I enjoy pleasing beautiful young ladies at random
    TG Guy

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Wink my view

[SIZE=4]well iam GG woman, and i have a partenr whom is a c/d, and i can most defo say that hes a one man woman (@ mo) lol !!! no seriously, i dout he would be inclined to be like that, i know when hes looked @ pics of other c/d on this site he said how beautiful etc etc u all looked, and i have to admit i agree with him. ( quite jealous really ) !! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]i do think though, if the c/d was/wanted to feel that away to another c/d, and the circumstances were right, then exploring what u feel is better than "trying" to surrpress what ur feeling xx angie (GG) xxx[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] ( aka wickedblonde)[/SIZE]

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Red face being honest

[SIZE=4]ive actualy just sat and read through all the post's on this one. and i apologise for posting again straight after. but, iam 100% GG. yet, when my b/ first c/d infront of me, he had a french maids outfit on stockings heels the lot, and i actualy found it very very exciting. but i remeber, i was pretty disgusted with myself, when i was on my own, becoz, i thought "angie, are u having lesbian thoughts !!!! with my b/f c/d has it brought out some sort of werid and starnge feelings for women" ? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]after thinking for a few days onit, i have to admit, yes i think most of us GG women do @ some point wonder what its like to be with another woman, but as i progressed with my b/f i realised that its still my man underneath, its the buzz and excitment of him being like that ( dressed) that (for me) makes it very very sexualy exciting. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]i did feel ashamed @ first, but now i can honestly say that i get best of both worlds xx [/SIZE]

Hello,
    Please understand that I am not trying to lay blame or place judgement upon anyone. I only draw from my own life experiences. I detest labeling people just to have them fit into a catagory of sorts. So for reasons of clarificartion I will use the standard labeling here in.
    I do not believe a heterosexual crossdresser can become bisexual, just by wearing womens clothing.There might be fantasies, curiosities and such, but once those are acted upon repetatively then their true sexuality is revealed, despite their repeated denials. Sexuality and crossdressing are two seperate issues. Being a crossdresser doesn't make you bi, or gay. Crossdressing is an entirely different issue apart from sexuality.
    I am bisexual, with or without my CDing. I have had a few bisexual encounters with a few men over my CD life time, that claimed to be "straight". Most if not all have wanted me to be dressed while we were together. Some are married. Some are crossdressers that claim to be straight. Still their reasons were even that even if they claimed to be straight when with a CD, a CD was just "like" a woman and just "like" being with a woman. That was by far the one sole reason that most of them justified their proclaimming to be straight when they and I got together. As much as I would love being female, I know I anatomically I am male. Unless i go the extreme of GRS I will not become one. I often pondered their reasons for claimming to be straight. Perhaps its their denial of who they truely are, for when you cross over to be with another male, whether a CD or not, guess what? You are not straight. Maybe it was just a curiosity or even a fetish thing with them to be with a CD, that i do not know about. As much as there are different people with their myriad of reasons to justify themselves being with another male or CD all the while married or being a "firm heterosexual" there are reasons for denying who they truely are.
    From my own experiences these people seem to believe that other CD'sare the ones that are gay or bi not them. As if being anything but heterosexual is something less. I believe it was Sheakspear that once said "to thine ownself be true". If only everyone can do just that. I know society will not allow people of alternative lifestyles to be their true selves, but we can be ourselves with ourselves. One day hopefully lables will not be used to classify people but see people as just human beings. Again, I hope I have not offended anyone by my opinion. I only draw from my own experiences. May peace be with you all.

My $2 and

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by admirerplus GG View Post
    I was wondering how common it is for CDs to have bi-sexual relations?
    No bi-sexual or gay relationships for me.

Banned Read only
    Well i haven't had hetero sex yet. I need to quit being a lesbian and go find a real man.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    The only Bi-Sexual thing I'm into is my 16 years GG Wife, and Myself. Might I suggest this be a poll more for more of a response...
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory