Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: another curious GG question for the CDs

happy to be here

another curious GG question for the CDs

I was wondering how common it is for CDs to have bi-sexual relations?
    Last edited by admirerplus GG; 08-02-2006 at 07:03 PM.

Many here describe themselves as "interested in the same sex only when dressed".

I would imagine that concern about STDs is much the same as in any other section of the population...why should it be different ?

happy to be here

You are absolutely right

Thank you for pointing out that fact Lilith, there is no difference with any segment of the population.
    Last edited by admirerplus GG; 08-02-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Talking No bisexual relations for me

I am strictly hetero... I am attacted to women only. If I was born a woman I would be labeled a "lesbian".

I worship the female form!

Michele

Well i dont know what would be common, being married 22 years and 4 great sons, i feel that if oppertunity existed befor i married i might be gay or at the least BI today.
    I enjoy the fem side of my life greatly, and my wife has tolerated all my short commings, because i can stand as a man and gave her my word, she would never have to worry about another women or man for that fact.
    We may as CD'S have a bi sence awareness, but act not on it for reasons like mine.
    When i was small my dad was in the service, 10 kids a sailor he was, i said dad i want to be like you, a good dad and a combat veteran, His responce to me was listen to your childrens hearts and you will be a good dad, give one women your word and stand by it for your life and you will be a combat veteran.
    Well my father passed on some years ago, and i miss him but i rembered what he said to me and i gave my word and i stand on it today.
    Nadeen

I enjoy dressing
    I enjoy being a man not being with a man
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Hi,

Based on associating with a lot of CD's for many years, I'd say that quite a few are bisexual, my estimate would be around 30%.

Just my opinion based on what I saw and heard, never conducted any official surveys or anything.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I've heard of some being what's called pansexual, which I've been told is attracted to all genders including TG's TS's and CD's as well as men and women. Personally, I'm into women just look at my signature.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

Seems bisexuality is more common now.

I have spoken to many GG's who are involved in the CD community as wives, SO"s or looking for a CD/TG woman. There is a lot of Bi activity going on and seems to be more than in the past. I remember that most CD's when I first got on the net, professed to be straight. Now it seems a large percentage admit to an attraction to other CD's or men. I have an appreciation for feminine beauty in GG's and attractive TG/TS, but, it doesn't translate for me into desiring close physical intimacy. I will always prefer a woman's "Charms" and probably always will. I really like to see pictures of a couple ;TG and a woman, engaged in close intimate situations, hugging kissing, even holding hands. It is beautiful to me. Being a gurl with a girl is my desire.

happy to be here

Thank you all for your insights!

Participating in this forum has been a learning experience for me. Each person remains a unique individual and this community is certainly evidence of that. As much as I would like to discover commonalities, there does not seem to be any. There are so many different people from different walks of life and with different preferences here in this forum. Thank you for your replies.

question for a question

curious to know how many gg's would be so acceptable if they new the SO had/has bi relations?

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey-1960
    curious to know how many gg's would be so acceptable if they new the SO had/has bi relations?

Interesting question, but it's going to get lost in this thread. Why not make a new thread?

I'd be happy to reply then.

good luck on this one!

hey Luv...many cd's are in denial and wouldn't admit being attracted to other cd's or men to themselves *when dressed*.....let alone this forum...so don't read too much into our answers on this one!
    i think most people in the world are "bi"... in the right time and place with the right person...whether they act on that or not is another question...
    just my opinion, though...i'm sure others will disagree! *L*...
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I am bi and enjoy the man more so when I'm dressed, I like being with other bi or straight or straight acting guys....I also like being with a female but most of the time I see a great looking female, I think to myself how much I would like to look that good.....Hope this answer your question, and I do find most females are more open minded then guys...
    Dee Dee

I'd say I'm bi-curious, love to be with women first and foremost.

In the right time nad place MAYBE a bi encounter, never been there.....

I think if you are worried your SO may be bi, I'd put that one to rest, maybe it's fantasy maybe nothing at all.......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

curious GG

Well not to sound ugly, but [SIZE=3]NOT.
    [SIZE=2]Never had the urge and can't see it anytime soon.
    Totally attracted to women, love everything about them,
    and can't imagine being with any other gender.

Niki0.02
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    A "Bisexual" is a "Bisexual"--or whatever else BEFORE they are CD.----CDing is what SOME bisexuals DO --NOT what they are.

CDing is a PRACTICE that is done by bisexuals, homosexuals, transsexuals and hetrosexuals, and generally has no correlation with sexuality---although sexuality MAY be a motivating factor in a few cases, especially transsexuality, where the man actually identifies with women.

But as CDing is a practice engaged in for various reasons such as sexuality, identity issues (or playing with them for a rush), ferishihisim, SM, "risk taking" to simple curiosity or stress releif, CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.

Just as a cough can be a symptom of MANY different ailments, and even clearing one's throat, CDing is only a symptom of a wide variety of underlying psychocological conditions or urges---that some people may CD in response to (and some not)----across the entire sexuality range and for a multitude of unrelated reasons.

Just because a person CDs can tell you NOTHING about a person other than he likes to wear womens clothing (if a male)--nothing more, nothing less. To assume its sexualy conected, without any other evidence is simply a shot in the dark---Just as foolish as saying a person has TB simply because he has a cough.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 08-02-2006 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve
    A "Bisexual" is a "Bisexual"--or whatever else BEFORE they are CD.----CDing is what SOME bisexuals DO --NOT what they are.
    Nicely said Marina
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

happy to be here

Point well taken

Thank you Marina,

A very interesting observation. I think you make a good point.

Beautiful!

CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.
    Well said Marina.

you go girl

CDing is a PRACTICE that is done by bisexuals, homosexuals, transsexuals and hetrosexuals, and generally has no correlation with sexuality---although sexuality MAY be a motivating factor in a few cases, especially transsexuality, where the man actually identifies with women.

But as CDing is a practice engaged in for various reasons such as sexuality, identity issues (or playing with them for a rush), ferishihisim, SM, "risk taking" to simple curiosity or stress releif, CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.

Just as a cough can be a symptom of MANY different ailments, and even clearing one's throat, CDing is only a symptom of a wide variety of underlying psychocological conditions or urges---that some people may CD in response to (and some not)----across the entire sexuality range and for a multitude of unrelated reasons.

Just because a person CDs can tell you NOTHING about a person other than he likes to wear womens clothing (if a male)--nothing more, nothing less. To assume its sexualy conected, without any other evidence is simply a shot in the dark---Just as foolish as saying a person has TB simply because he has a cough.
    well said and you go girl.....!
    Dee Dee

Im mostly attracted to GGs, but as I delve into expressing my femme side out, I find myself somewhat attracted to other CDs too just so as long as they put some effort into it. Seeing a photo of an extremely hairy man in panties and stockings is just so wrong for me.

Sorry, but I'm a one woman man, even when dressed as a woman. And that is the woman that has put up with me for the last 21 years...BJ

I tried once, didn't like it too much. Stick to women now. But, if I wasn't married, I "might" try again. But only when dressed. Man on man? Yuck.

"Paperback writer Wendy" Tiffany 1953's Avatar

Yes, No, Maybe

Yes I have fantasized about being swept off my feet by a dashing man and had al sorts of sexual adventures with him while dressed....Romance novel stuff.

No as a male I can not imagine anything erotic about an encounter with another man.....Reality.

Maybe if the wife were to have a playmate, she said no way in H**L, Tiffany would join in.... Fantasy.

Different strokes for different folks, Sorry Sly but it fits here.

Not a judgment call on anyone, just my opinon. Tiffany