Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things I wish someone would invent...

Things I wish someone would invent...

Is there something that you feel would really help you in your transformation, but doesn't exist yet?

I keep waiting for someone to create the next level of crossdressing products, but no one ever does.

Here are a number of things that I would buy if someone bothered to target products specifically to our market (breastform manufacturers please take note):

Breastforms that also use the same technology as the Nubra. Why can't breastforms have a little clasp attached like a front closing bra so I can have realistic breasts AND cleavage in one easy step.

Silicone hip/bum pads that can be glued on like breastforms. We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.

A latex gaff in skin tone. I once had a latex g-string that was by far and away the most comfortable and effective gaff I've ever worn. It wasn't designed as such, but it worked wonders. However it was the usual black colour - why can't they be made in flesh colour so they can be worn under regular panties.

Does anyone else have any ideas that would make our lives easier?
    Caught your hand inside the till,
    Slammed your fingers in the door.
    Fought with kitchen knives and skewers.....

I wish some one would invent a money tree, so I can afford to buy more things. ...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ellisia_Lynch View Post
    We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.
    Speaking only for myself, I'm pretty buzzed about wanting that Twiggy shape - and all I really need for it is a skirt.
    Last edited by DanaJ; 08-05-2006 at 06:55 AM. Reason: image removed, no hotlinking allowed

1. Spray on, painless depilatory, and spray on instant hair regrowth formula. Bye bye shaving; hello body hair when needed for male appearances!

2. A "helium pill" you could take that would raise the pitch of your voice 1/2 octave and anesthetize one-half of your voice box.

3. "Bulge-be-gone" undies: a beautiful line of lingerie with an extradimensional space where you could park your male baggage while en femme.

4. A really light, easy to apply, completely concealing foundation that matches your skintone 100%. Hey, compared to 1-3 above that sounds positively reasonable now, doesn't it?

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Ointment for permanant hair removal in one go.
    DonnaT

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    A good pair of breastforms that are affordable for us that are on a tight budget and cant buy on-line
    Drumming, My other hobby

Sounds more like you need.......TaaDaaaa

"The Ronco Home SRS and Plastic Surgeory in a Can"

Be the first on you block to instantly change sex's with a flick of a switch!! Easy as opening a can of soup!! Designed buy our Doctors in Tiwan to be safe and effective!! Money back gaurantte if your not 100% satisified (sorry body parts not reinstalled)!!

Not available in all states, some restrictions apply, use of this product in no way siginifies that Rony Popelle will come to your house to perform the surgeory...

Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Erica is right on!

The helium pill would be my first purchase!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Red face CAREFULLLlllll!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post
    Erica is right on!

The helium pill would be my first purchase!
    Good thing I read the thread before commenting on it. opsssssss another GOOF

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;519543]

Be the first on you block to instantly change sex's with a flick of a switch!! Easy as opening a can of soup!! Designed buy our Doctors in Tiwan to be safe and effective!! Money back gaurantte if your not 100% satisified (sorry body parts not reinstalled)!!

Not available in all states, some restrictions apply, use of this product in no way siginifies that Rony Popelle will come to your house to perform the surgeory...

Karren, you're watching too many infomercials on those business trips!
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Smile

[SIZE="3"]A box of helium pills and the money tree for me please!!

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

'Breastforms that also use the same technology as the Nubra. Why can't breastforms have a little clasp attached like a front closing bra so I can have realistic breasts AND cleavage in one easy step'.
    in uk jml marketing have sold such a 'bra' enhancer. my wife and I bought these last year . they stick on and there is a clasp to pull them together and it acts as a strapless bra

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sounds more like you need.......TaaDaaaa

Hehehe

Love Karren

[SIZE="4"]Karen you can do the infomercial, I could just see you on late night TV.
    BEFORE........AFTER
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Wink One Can only Dream

I think a home do it yourself. 'Transformation Box' would be good. Easy to use, just place a photograph of the person you wish to look like onto the machines screen, Pay a few Pounds (Bucks) in the system climb in and 'Hey Presto' walk out after a few minutes looking as you wish, lasts up to 12 hours (select your own time) don't forget Cinderella be home before midnight! OH!! FORGOT tried that !! came out as a FLY !!!!

Stick-On Nails that didn't fall off would be better idea, perhaps?
    Ah well one can only dream
    Louise xx

I wish someone would invent a monitor that punches you right in the chops when I hit a button on my keyboard That would make my life a WHOLE LOT EASIER

<edit> ok this isn't nothing to do with CD'ing.... well.... I dunno, with some of you girls... I think you need a real Tamara sometimes
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-03-2006 at 05:15 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

TVTG

Ok, you want to see yourself as a Man! Camera pans a lonly street with a young girl leaning against a light post. Try the Pxxxx. It's a new invention by " On RY Productions" only sold on TVTG. Just open the can and WaLa. Rated A for Adult. Instructions included! Batteries sold seperatly! LOLOL

Sorry lol
    Haley P. Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I wish someone would invent a monitor that punches you right in the chops when I hit a button on my keyboard
    Why not ask them to sit in that special chair you have..
    the one the has a plug attached

We need a pill to teach people good manners
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Funny thread... I want some Press on Feet, size 8 please replace these gunboats of mine...

M
    We are made of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMichelle View Post
    Funny thread... I want some Press on Feet, size 8 please replace these gunboats of mine...
    Amen - I'm a (man's) size 13.

Jan

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Why not ask them to sit in that special chair you have..
    the one the has a plug attached

We need a pill to teach people good manners
    Somehow I get the feeling that plug isn't at the end of a long cord.

Trudi and I actually have a friend who made a computer chair like this for his wife, in an attempt to discourage her from being online so much.

Ummm, it didn't give the results he was hoping for! "Hey Mikey, she LIKES it!"

Smile This is a good one!

Hi, I want to order the following.

Sex Change in a Can. Spray on you body and get rid of all the male stuff.

Permant hair remover in a Can. Spray on and get rid of that hair

Foot Shrink Dip your feet and get that Womens' size you want. I too am a women's size 13, It might be a good thing because If I was a smaller size I might have a shoe problem.

Jena

Banned Read only
    I want one of those bodysuit things they're always talking about at Fictionmania. I'll take the permanent version though.

For those in the closet: how about a spray paint that makes you invisible to anyone who knows you.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Quote Originally Posted by Breanne View Post
    For those in the closet: how about a spray paint that makes you invisible to anyone who knows you.
    They already have that it called a wallflower
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

How about some sort of machine dohykey that will move the fat cells around? A little less around the gut, some more on the chest and bum.

I'll also buy into the instant hair off / hair on lotions to easily change modes. Maybe then I can stll keep my moustache during the day and go out in public dressed en femme at night.

ClosetCD