Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things I wish someone would invent...

Instant Jeddi Master

How about lessons to be like Ben Kenobi who could control someone's mind. "I'm a hot beautiful woman ! You want to sell me cosmetics ! That credit card is valid !"

I would want an implantable computer chip that will modify my vocal chords to sound female or male in midsentence. Maybe even program in a number of accents such as french, british, etc.

Or maybe this, hair thats actually unbreakable fiber optics with computer chip control thats length adjustable. With a thought it will adjust from anything to Marine Corps short to shoulder length or anywhere between! And it can be styled, and colored into any shade imaginable.

Other than that, any easy permanent hair removal spray would be wonderful for me, Just spray on and take a shower and watch it go down the pipes!
    Last edited by Stacie Stockman; 08-03-2006 at 08:47 PM.

Dragmobile

Great question. My idea has been to have a mobile transformation salon (you could probably do this in a major cosmopolitan city). The clothes could either be bought or rented. Onsite makeover services too. Could be costly on both ends due to the $ of gas now though. But think of the possibilities...

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
    Ron Popeil may be reading this. If we see an infomercial featuring a guy with spray on hair wearing a dress selling instant breast forms it will be our fault.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellisia_Lynch View Post
    Silicone hip/bum pads that can be glued on like breastforms. We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.
    i agree hip and bum form would be great idea.

maybe i'll try and invent one for all of us any takers

Sophie
    XXX

How about a shoulder corsett ? Strong enough to shrink broad shoulders down to size. Not sure where all the bone fragments would go tho LOL

Cindy

How about a magic drink that would make you wife want to get frisky with your Fem side.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

What about a nice polly fiber that you could sprinkel, spray, or paint on your finger nails to get rid of the ridges and dimples. Easily is the key word here. So that it was perfect with little work.

Oh, yeah masking off your finger nails and pulling out the air compressor and a spray gun. LOLOL
    Haley P. Kemp

permanant hair remover in three easy steps. and a three hour octive pill. that's a start.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only

You can hide......

You can hide the joint between flesh and silicone with a thick choker or necklace.

... this is getting silly.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I've got it!!!! A transformation transporter.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sounds more like you need.......TaaDaaaa

"The Ronco Home SRS and Plastic Surgeory in a Can"

Be the first on you block to instantly change sex's with a flick of a switch!! Easy as opening a can of soup!! Designed buy our Doctors in Tiwan to be safe and effective!! Money back gaurantte if your not 100% satisified (sorry body parts not reinstalled)!!

Not available in all states, some restrictions apply, use of this product in no way siginifies that Rony Popelle will come to your house to perform the surgeory...

Hehehe

Love Karren

You forgot the "[SIZE="3"]...instantly and completely reversible on demand...[/SIZE]" part...

I want the 'no hair' pill. I don't even care if it makes me bald, that's what wigs are for.

BTW, they DO make a no hair cream, it's called Vaniqa (rx only), it's a small tube that's about $55 and you have to use it twice a day. On your face, that's about 2 weeks worth. On your whole body, about 2 days worth.

It never stopped my hair growth, but it did slow it down considerably, it's just so expensive, and not covered by insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi_cd View Post
    BTW, they DO make a no hair cream, it's called Vaniqa (rx only), it's a small tube that's about $55 and you have to use it twice a day. On your face, that's about 2 weeks worth. On your whole body, about 2 days worth.

It never stopped my hair growth, but it did slow it down considerably, it's just so expensive, and not covered by insurance.
    Here are some facts about this product, one of the warnings is that men should NOT use this product. It only has a little better than 50-50 success, and has to be used for 2 months to see if it works..... more info here: http://www.hairfacts.com/medpubs/topical/vaniqa.html

Oh - and I vote for the hair pill too, or a safe, easy, cheap way to get rid of facial hair down to the root....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A widget for operating a camera by remote control.....

...oh wait! I just did that. See my thread in the Lounge.

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMichelle View Post
    Funny thread... I want some Press on Feet, size 8 please replace these gunboats of mine...

M

I have an idea, I would like and height-illusion shoes/boots that give the impresion that our height is because of the platform not your real height.

Like i have a pair of black knee-high platform hooker boots I would like to cut down into the sole so my foot would sit lower in the boot insted of like 3 inches off the ground, that way it looks like my height comes from the platform not from be being so freakin tall in the first place.

I want the "Attitude gun" from "The Hitchhiker's to the Galaxy" so I can make everyone see me from my POV.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    Here are some facts about this product, one of the warnings is that men should NOT use this product. It only has a little better than 50-50 success, and has to be used for 2 months to see if it works..... more info here: http://www.hairfacts.com/medpubs/topical/vaniqa.html

Oh - and I vote for the hair pill too, or a safe, easy, cheap way to get rid of facial hair down to the root....
    I just checked that linked, and it says it shouldn't be used by men because it hasn't been tested on men, which I find very unlikely. Most products that are dangerous for the other sex contain warnings to that effect. Such as 'women should not handle this product as it contains xxx, which may cause xxx when handled by women', which I have seen on some RX medications.

There are NO such warnings anywhere on the products official labeling, though it does say 'for women'. Presumably because it's far less likely to work on men's hair. As I mentioned, it never stopped the hair growth, but it did slow it down. Someone with thinner, lighter hair such as a natural blonde or other light color (mine is solid black) would probably see very good results.
    You do need a prescription, but it's easy to get just ask your doctor for it, but you might want to check with your insurance company first to see if they cover it.

Hey Ron, if you are reading this site, how about Balls-B-Gone? That's my dream. Love and xxxx, Lily

New products

Oh I don't know, Ell. Sometimes I think we're better off without the mass marketed stuff. Breast forms for example. Before the silicone ones came out, some gals used water balloons, some used bird seed. some used foam rubber, some just used plain old socks or knee hi's to stuff. Shows how inventive we can be as indivuduals and just how important it is for us to make the time and investment to look as feminine as possible. Usually the marketed stuff takes advantage of the fact that most are closeted and the prices are high. Good old "down home" ingenuity works fine for me. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by CheriTV2006 View Post
    Great question. My idea has been to have a mobile transformation salon (you could probably do this in a major cosmopolitan city). The clothes could either be bought or rented. Onsite makeover services too. Could be costly on both ends due to the $ of gas now though. But think of the possibilities...

Sounds a lot like the carnival Ol' Time Photo Studios. These make the rounds of county fairs here in the Midwest U.S. So many times I longed to dress in their frilly ol' timey outfits...Ooooooh! but I was so gutless.....And the Bubbas that hang around county fairs would've made it a dangerous bit of wish-fulfillment!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    Sounds a lot like the carnival Ol' Time Photo Studios. These make the rounds of county fairs here in the Midwest U.S. So many times I longed to dress in their frilly ol' timey outfits...Ooooooh! but I was so gutless.....And the Bubbas that hang around county fairs would've made it a dangerous bit of wish-fulfillment!
    That's okay Teresa, "Bubba" would have to deal with me first. You know I'm not shy about defending myself and my friends. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    Oh I don't know, Ell. Sometimes I think we're better off without the mass marketed stuff. Breast forms for example. Before the silicone ones came out, some gals used water balloons, some used bird seed. some used foam rubber, some just used plain old socks or knee hi's to stuff. Shows how inventive we can be as indivuduals and just how important it is for us to make the time and investment to look as feminine as possible. Usually the marketed stuff takes advantage of the fact that most are closeted and the prices are high. Good old "down home" ingenuity works fine for me. Ericka
    I'm with you there. I'm very inventive when it comes to crossdressing, I'm just not very good at making things well!!
    Caught your hand inside the till,
    Slammed your fingers in the door.
    Fought with kitchen knives and skewers.....