Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar daddy

Sugar daddy

I am so excited i had to come and tell all the best girls in the world. I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. i thought i would drop in and let you know what is going on.....please let me know what you think.

What does your wife think about this?
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

my wife is all for it. she is even going to meet the guy. my wife is the one after i told her, taught me how to do make up to make it look like it was does right.

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Maybe it is just my natural skepticism, but I would approach this very cautiously. True, most guys are voyuers first, foremost, and always, but remember the old saying,
    "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts".

I don't know
    Some just doesn't sound right to me
    Thats my
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

well i know this would help the wardrobe tremedously, i told hime that i am not into sex that way that i am married and have been for 10 wondeful years. he seems all cool with it. but i am going to take all the advice i can on this. as i am still new to showing to the outside world.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Luv View Post
    I am so excited i had to come and tell all the best girls in the world. I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. i thought i would drop in and let you know what is going on.....please let me know what you think.

What do I think?

As Ann Landers said often: If it looks/sounds too good to be true, it is.

This man is going to simply finance your entire femme wardrobe, unlimited funds, and all he seeks in return is to see you wear it?

C'mon now, you're an adult (I presume, since you're married), does this sound like something a rational man would do?

How did you "find" this man? Via the internet? If so, I wouldn't start shopping just yet, expecting to be reimbursed. I have a strong suspicion you'll end up holding a very large bill and he'll have changed his screen name, had a laugh at your expense, and moved on to the next victim.

Or else, once he's financed your wardrobe, then the "bait and switch" begins. He will emphatically state he is entitled to more than just a look see, considering the expense he is out. Then whatcha gonna do?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but please, do come back and let us know if this is in fact the "real deal" and not just another cyber fantasy.

Why Is He Doing This?

Sarahluv,

this sounds fishy to say the least and certainly seems suspicious to me.Has he told you why he wants to "watch you"?, if not for some type of gratification,then what?

Have you (and pardon me for sounding paranoid), thought that he may get you in a room and secretly be taking pictures or videotaping this 'modelling' that you'll be doing?.I imagine you've heard the nasty 'B word" before?- Blackmail!.

Now I could be wrong but who really knows?,how long have you known this man? and has he shown you that he can be trusted?.
    On the other hand and at the risk of sounding negative,have you even considered that me may actually be interested in your wife?, and using you to get near her?.No disrespect meant here,not that she'd be willing to help destroy your special relationship.
    Just please keep an open mind here and whatever you decide,stay alert and use caution.
    Yes please let us know the end result sister,

Hugs and you and your wife stay safe,

Melanie

Wink

if it seems to good to be true then it probably is'nt. i wish you well but please be careful girl

I have to agree, this sounds a little funky to me... be very careful, there's a lot of creeps on the internet.

M
    We are made of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    This man is going to simply finance your entire femme wardrobe, unlimited funds, and all he seeks in return is to see you wear it?

C'mon now, you're an adult (I presume, since you're married), does this sound like something a rational man would do?

How did you "find" this man? Via the internet? If so, I wouldn't start shopping just yet, expecting to be reimbursed. I have a strong suspicion you'll end up holding a very large bill and he'll have changed his screen name, had a laugh at your expense, and moved on to the next victim.

Or else, once he's financed your wardrobe, then the "bait and switch" begins. He will emphatically state he is entitled to more than just a look see, considering the expense he is out. Then whatcha gonna do?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but please, do come back and let us know if this is in fact the "real deal" and not just another cyber fantasy.
    Very good words of advice, please, please heed them Sarah!
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie cd View Post
    remember the old saying,
    "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts".
    Just make sure if things develop, use a 'Trojan'

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Saraluv

I cannot add to the excellent advice above. Please heed it.

If the roles were reversed, you were financing him : would you just want to look ?

I think any of us would say " He who pays the piper calls the tune ". Once dressed, you are rather vulnerable.

Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

Banned Read only
    On the other hand, there is a sucker born every minute, you might have found yours.

GypsyKaren
    The bottom line is that you're going to be prostituting yourself out to him, whether there's sex involved or not. Is that worth getting a free dress to you? Something to think about...

Karen

Aspiring Member
    Sounds fishy to me. I would expect hidden cams and what not. If fact I wouldn't be surprised to find a vid clip on the net. Obviously he getting something out of it. As intimidating as buying that kind of stuff would be for me, I would go shopping 10x over for that stuff before I took stuff from some guy with his reward seeing me in it. In fact I don't think I'd do it even if I knew the person. Sure the stuff cost money, but it ain't worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Luv View Post
    I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it.
    If there is $ involved, then labor is involved. One of Marx's Top 10 Hits.

Oh, Yeah, Watch your butt! Literally! Love and xxxx, Lily

Good luck with that one!!! Promise them everything..........Don't bend over to pick up that bra he dropped!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This sounds fishier then a bucket full of fish. There must be some sort of catch to this. Where did you meet him, and how long have you known him? Whatever you decide to do, be extremely careful.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Beware of Romulans bearing gifts Dr. McCoy; Star Trek

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

I saw red flags in the first sentence here!!!!!!!!!

I would be SOooooooooooooooooooooo skeptical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he shows up with a camera, professional style....

And even if not, you can imagine what visions he'll be taking home - this just has WRONG written all over it!!

Run, run screaming into the night!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Why is it, only the new members ever come up with this. Oh yeah and I'm the Queen of Sheba, so pleased to meet you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Silver Member
    Dear Sarah,

Listen too ALL who replied to your post.

Run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. Sounds great doesn't it? -NOT-

I want to keep writing just to make sure I have convinced you, but all I can say has been said already by your sisters in previous posts. Listen to them. Listen to us all. This guy is trouble with a capital T.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. ??????????????????????????

Yeah...Right.!!!...and I am George Bush's lovechild.!!