Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Supportive Wife

My wife loves to go out with me en femme ... we always have such a great time. She buys me things to wear, mentions cool magazine articles about makeup techniques, etc. We have a blast. I wish everybody had the same kind of relationship!

My wife has been very supportivsince I told her about a year ago. I told her right after we got back from our vaction to Dayton Beach. While I was there I went into a internet cafe to read my emails, my horoscope told me it was time to revel a deeo dark secret that I had held close to me. I have had a blast ever since, we go out shopping me in drab of course. We look at clothes and shoes and evrything else that goes along with being a woman Some times she will buy me a skirt,makeup or even a pair of shoes. I love my wife dearly and would not do anything to hurt her. I am very glad she is accepting and because of it we always have a great time together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

never has asked

My wife of 31 years, who found out 26 years ago of 'Francine' has never asked me to dress for her. She has seen the clothes, and knows what they are for, but has never asked. She as referred to 'Francine' as the 'other woman'. I suppose it's hard to 'compete' with the other woman, if it happens to be the man she married.

Of course, if she ever did...I would jump at the chance!....sighhhhhh

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

My wife enjoys helping me pick out clothing and is my expert hair stylist. She will frequently tell me that I look cute in a particular outfit. She does not get turned on seeing me in feminine attire. She says that I am still her husband no matter what I am wearing and also her best girl friend.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I don't have to ask Nigella dresses all the time. Before she went 24/7 yes I did ask sometimes for her to dress.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

in the last two weeks of my wife knowing we have been on e-bay brought a pair of 3" black shoes, a wig, and also a head so I can put the wig on.
    We have been shopping, you know its great shopping with her.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Smile Nice

Quote Originally Posted by kathy gg View Post
    {Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Um.....I do. I have and I plan on continuing to do so.

Liked the idea of guys looking feminine and girly since age 9.....pretty safe to assume that this is not going to change....even if I go blind.
    Hun you can be my girlfriend anytime you want, Id love to dress for you, if your Interested

Mine buys/picks out clothes, prefers the way I look in panties rather than 'mens underwear' and, until we both started working so much, had a regular 'date night' every week.

I leave, Wendi shows up a few hours later.

I never dress 'half way', and she doesn't see me until I'm 'done', both help complete the illusion.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by kathy gg View Post
    {Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Um.....I do. I have and I plan on continuing to do so.

Liked the idea of guys looking feminine and girly since age 9.....pretty safe to assume that this is not going to change....even if I go blind.
    I was kidding about you being Interested but that is what all of us want is to be asked to dress

My wife tolerate the underwear. She has told me in no uncertain terms that she has no desire to see me dressed any more than that. I have joked with her in the past that we could play dress up. Her response every time is "That ain't going to happen"

So she knows and I just have to accept what I can get.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

You know the first time my wife and her sister dressed me for Halloween it was so much of a turn on for her she would ask me if she could dress me. I think it was the wild sex we had when we were younger. Now that it's an everyday thing she doesn't seem to mine one way or the other, the sex part is long over, well not really every now and again But to anwser the question yes my wife has ask me to dressup for her and she likes my hair styled a certion way.

yes,my wife likes to see me dressed.she loves my shaved legs,
    and likes to look at them.she really enjoys having me dress drab-
    en fem.i wear girly shorts for her when we go shopping and bike riding.
    don't be discouraged,there are ggs who are really into cder's.
    hugs, karen.

Well we are not married yet but my SO asked me to dress for her before I suggested it.

And she seemed to enjoy it

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Yes. She buys clothes for me and enjoys the way I treat her when I am dressed. She always has me dressed when I help around the house. Manytimes she encourages me to sleep in my nightie - usually ends up being a fun night.

my ex wife would not see me dressed and my gf of 5years wont see me dressed thats why I wont live with her , from the cd wives I have talked
    to most tolerate it, so if you have a s o that likes it you are very lucky

Ive dressed in front of my gf but she has never asked me to do so.

My wife is coming around , she came home with a new purse for me the other day and yesterday we went shopping for cloths and she picked out 2 nice blouses for me of course i was in drab . as far as being turned on its hard to say she dressed me for holloween last year and i could get undressed before she was on me . i think it turns , but i'm not quite sure. she hasn't come out and asked me to dress { poss. female pride? } but she keeps asking when the maid was here {me }. Peg

Dana,
    To tell you the truth sometimes Im really up for it and he's just not in the mood. There are times when I really want to try out a new look, or makeup design and he's just too dog tired. I could really do with a couple more CDs so's Ive always got one on the go. Not for anything other than dressing him up and doing his makeup you understand, Im not into kinky stuff with other guys. tee hee.
    BEVxxxx

She's never asked me to dress yet. She's known about me for our entire marraige, sees the clothes and knows of all the accessories. I have taken a few pics of myself, but i feel it's better to wait for her to come to me than me pressing her too much.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I have a hard time reading my wife sometimes and sometimes she makes it perfectly clear. Yesterday I was in the closet looking for something to wear and she said "Put on a nice dress. With makeup. And that chest hair needs to be shaved". Even a maroon like me can handle that one.

No interest

My wife has no interest. If and when she decides she is ready, then I'll start to prepare myself for her. Until then, no use getting hopes up. Sounds like (scary) fun. Jerry

Supportive Wife

She did when we were dating, today I dress my self. She will till me when i'm not looking right or something dosn't match but I'm on my oun now.

Lori

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    I am quite lucky to have many GG friends who are 100% supportive, so I know first-hand that there are people out there who find my dressing just a part of me (and some think it's hot).

Unfortunatly I'm still single and moving (leaving my friends soon). I'm heading toward a more liberal place so hopefully finding the same amount of support won't be as hard. But most of these topics are quite inspirational and I hope to find a girl out there who is just as supportive.

My wife definitely likes me to dress and is definitely turned on by me dressing. Without going into any details, she calls me (when fully transformed into Paula) her lesbian girlfriend. Needless to day when the time is right, she "gets into" it.

I know, I'm very lucky.

P

one of the lucky ones

I have to say i feel like i'm one of the lucky ones. Its great to have a partner who enjoys this with me. She loves fashion and is great to shop with.
    Fran