Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Supportive Wife

The Supportive Wife

In reading through the posts, I have seen how many of us have said how wonderful it is to have a supportive wife. Someone who has either "put up with" or has accepted their crossdressing.

I was wondering how many have actually had their wife ask to dress for them? Does she enjoy your dressing? Does it turn her on?

I can't be the only one who wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I'd say my 'supportive' wife falls more in the disinterested column. She helps with my hair but, all in all, she's pretty indifferent (except when she sees the monthly banking statement, ouch.). 'Turned on'? Gee, haven't seen her turned on since 1998 - alas. I should add, the missus dresses like Fred Flintstone so what sorta help does she have to offer anyway - at least now our 2 little girls will have at least seen fingernail polish before their 10th birthdays.

My wife is very elegant and helps me select my clothes and makeup.

The ony time she has actually asked me to dress was to wear her wedding dress and take some photos. I'm not sure if she did that for me, herself or both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have asked him to dress, but he isn't ready for that yet. It has been a secret for to many years for him, and comming out to me has been a big enough adjustment. Hopefully someday he will let me help. Does it turn me on? Well, I don't know YET!!!
    Don't ruin today's happiness with tomorrow's problems!!

Can't say my wife has actually dressed me but she has zipped up the back of a dress or two over the years. Does it turn her on? No not really, it's just part of who I am and she's very okay with it.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Mine hates that I dress at all. The only time She did help me do anything was last Halloween for a TriEss party.
    Haley P. Kemp

Silver Member
    Dear Dana,

Dress me? Are you kidding? I'm quite old enough to dress myself, thank you. I remember my mother would drress me when I was three. What's with the dress me question? I guess I don't understand.

Would it turn my wife on to dress me? I don't think so. She would probably laugh at me if I asked, which I would not (see above).

So this is a practice I have not encountered. Are there member here who don't dress themselves? Do you mean just help with picking out clothes? That I can understand. Although I think I have a better idea of what looks good on me than my wife does.

I am confused by your question.

Steph

Guess I should rephrase my question. It wasn't about having your wife dress you, but more of a question of your wife wanting you to crossdress for her.

Was wondering how many have had their wives ask them to get dressed up en femme. And when one is crossdressed... if it was a turn on to their wife.

Hope this clarifies things.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]It's all new for my GF, Knows just over a month, but she has asked me to wear just panties, love to see me in fishnet stockings,and leather. Asked to do my make-up for me, but nail polish is to femine, don't ask why she does not really know, guess clothes are ok.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

{Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Um.....I do. I have and I plan on continuing to do so.

Liked the idea of guys looking feminine and girly since age 9.....pretty safe to assume that this is not going to change....even if I go blind.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post
    In reading through the posts, I have seen how many of us have said how wonderful it is to have a supportive wife. Someone who has either "put up with" or has accepted their crossdressing.

I was wondering how many have actually had their wife ask to dress for them? Does she enjoy your dressing? Does it turn her on?

I can't be the only one who wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"

Guilty on all counts. I'll hint, strongly suggest, then out comes the side of me and I'll insist!

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Guilty on all counts. I'll hint, strongly suggest, then out comes the side of me and I'll insist!

HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Vanya you do "Stand-up" right The little place down the road next to Earl's gas station LOL

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Vanya you do "Stand-up" right The little place down the road next to Earl's gas station LOL
    Ummm Joy, I wouldn't bet the farm on the fact that I was joking! I can be an :evil: woman!

The Supportive Wife

My wife has asked me to dress but I don't know if it's a turn on for her. BTW we just returned from JC Pennys where she bought me a beautiful skirt, a pair of slacks and a pair of devine heels. We thought I had a skirt to match the shoes but when we go home and tried to match them, nothing matched. I guess we will have to find a outfit to go with the shoes.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I am one of the lucky ones that has a supportive girl friend. She would much rather I dress for her then anyone else. Luckily she also has begun to believe that she wins more online bingo games when Ellie is around.

So I guess you could say that she likes for me to dress because Ellie is her good luck charm. hehehehe.

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    the missus dresses like Fred Flintstone so what sorta help does she have to offer anyway - at least now our 2 little girls will have at least seen fingernail polish before their 10th birthdays.
    I hope you don't plan on inviting your wife to join the forum.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Wife of Brandy (NewbieCD) CDsWifey GG's Avatar
    I have recently been turning Brandy into my own full-size barbie doll, we are trying to figure out what styles and colors suit her As for the being turned on by it thing, I was mad for hours the other night b/c I was completely turned on by her new wig and new look, new forms....big deal for me......and she completely missed the signals and it went nowhere! We are working on that tho, the newness factor of it all. The rest of it has been an absolute blast tho

Nope, the wife isn't interested, but I do wish she was!!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CDsWifey GG View Post
    I have recently been turning Brandy into my own full-size barbie doll, we are trying to figure out what styles and colors suit her As for the being turned on by it thing, I was mad for hours the other night b/c I was completely turned on by her new wig and new look, new forms....big deal for me......and she completely missed the signals and it went nowhere! We are working on that tho, the newness factor of it all. The rest of it has been an absolute blast tho
    oh to be a barbie doll, one can only dream

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

[QUOTE=kathy gg;520564]{Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Um.....I do. I have and I plan on continuing to do so.

Same here.....was told I used to try and put my Barbies clothes on my Ken doll .......some things never change....Now have my real life Barbie
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    You don't really want to be Barbie, a real human with those proportions would tip right over, face first. Which would not be a bad deal for Ken, assuming he had genitals. Which he does not. Which is why Barbie has a dream house, a dream car and the rest, and Ken ain't got nuttin. You would almost think they had been married and divorced.

P.S. there was a real Barbie the doll was named after. She turned out to be fat and ugly. But Very, VERY rich.

My wife enjoys it to some extent, and she does initiate a dressing session sometimes. She likes me to practice and get as good as I can be. She is not turned on by it sexually or romantically though. It can even interfere with our romance if she can't get Sally out of her head. I guess you can be too successful in crossdressing!

Sally

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post

I can't be the only one who's wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"
    Oh gosh...err...well...you have no idea! Marla is one of those women who really genuinely does actually like her partner to be feminine.

She has said to me many many times things like "darling, will you wear something sweet for me tonight?" or "you know...girl's clothes really do suit you and you should be wearing them" or "I love feeling your bra strap through your clothes...it's somehow reasurring". So yeah, my wife often encourages me to dress just because she feels in the mood to see a rather girly husband "flitting around" the house....and of course I do know I'm very very fortunate indeed
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-04-2006 at 08:38 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

housewife wannabe SAMANTHA_IN_MT's Avatar

One Of The Lucky Ones

I guess I am one of the lucky ones, my wife to be prefers samantha over that male guy, she will lay out clothes at night that she prefers for me. She does my makeup, hair and tells me when my leggs are too hairy. I love her with all my heart and she is the most wonderfull woman in the whole world. I wish that all of us gals could be so lucky. As far as getting turned on....... holy cow you better believe it lol

Red face

NO wife or girl friend here still waiting to be one of the lucky ones
    hope to find some one soon getting to old to be alone (43) but love being dressed and i am most of the time.
    Mistybtm.