Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you tuck when wearing panties?

I couldn't tuck to save my Life I tried it last night and this morning. this morning I did get the feeling that I was kicked in the groin also I tried it again tonight. no dice If I ever really have to I will try the tape method. I usally never wear tight jeans and i have yet to venture outside but I will go out tonight with my high heel boots as well as one of my wifes sweaters and my bra and pantyhose I do not have a wig yet

It seems that alot of us who cd are shorted at the mid stream of life know what I mean, Im not that big either, almost have to sitdown in the stall to wee wee , so I dont dribble in my panties, glad some one told me about Always pantie liners, they sure make a difference, and so easy to use wish I new about them a long time ago, , would of saved a lot extra washing time, Love Charolette

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Not sure what some CD's refer to as taping. I got a method of full taping off the internet wheer you end up pushing "it" in so that it almost creates a hole. I have since improved on this and can almost tape it up to create a kind of feminine virg.... If it quite tight and I can only do it for an evening (hope I am not doing myself any damage), anyway, it feeels lovely not having anything hanging around and I can wear a thong without worring something might pop out. I am taked at the moment, just went for a walk (unfortunately ont dressed - havent got that far yet!!) but had my thong on and felt free!

Red face

I wear panties 24/7 on less I'm go to the doctors. I only tuck when the outfit calls for it. I like to feal my thing move around in my panties.
    Last edited by janet p; 11-02-2006 at 09:23 PM.

I have a lot of boyshorts and hipster panties. I usually just push everything back and they dissappear.