Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you tuck when wearing panties?

Aspiring Member

Do you tuck when wearing panties?

When wearing panties, do you have to tuck your male genitalia out of the way? Is it uncomfortable to do that all day?

I've had my testicles surgically removed (makes tucking a lot easier!) and I've been out dressed before, but thus far I'm still wearing briefs (no one can see what underwear I'm wearing anyway, since I'm wearing pants). I'm thinking of checking out panties so I'd like to find out more.

Oh, and how do you know what size panties to buy?

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    No, you don't have to tuck when you wear panties. I mean, you can if you want to. But I just wear them like men's underwear.

As far as the size, you go by your hip size. You can either look on a package of panties or check an online sizing chart. Either way you'll find a chart that says if your hips are X" to Y" then you are a size N.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Smile panty tuck

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    When wearing panties, do you have to tuck your male genitalia out of the way? Is it uncomfortable to do that all day?

I've had my testicles surgically removed (makes tucking a lot easier!) and I've been out dressed before, but thus far I'm still wearing briefs (no one can see what underwear I'm wearing anyway, since I'm wearing pants). I'm thinking of checking out panties so I'd like to find out more.

Oh, and how do you know what size panties to buy?
    Hi Jennifer, Yes i always tuckup in my panties and thongs. No its not uncomfertable, but it give you a remarkable panty front. I wear my panties and bra all the time except when in bed then only my panties under my nightie. ive been married 21 years and love her to bits but we still have to work on her acceptance. wearing panties and bra and my nighties is the limit at the mo with her . the resti have to do in private but it will come.

Love sara-michele

I just try to get everything to fit inside my panties. Tucking for any length of time is too uncomfortable.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Jennifer, i wear a gaff. and i always go down .That way it looks sort of smooth. But in your case, just find a pair of panties that most fits your style. There are so many kinds of panties out there, its like trail and error. goood luck. Wish you happy days ahead.

I don't tuck because I wear a girdle and it holds everything back with hose,two girdles,and black panties on under my skirt, nothing sticks out
    Dee Dee

I don't tuck because I wear panties every day under my male garb. As for size good luck.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Tuck

I like the s m o o t h look that it gives. I also like to wear something that will hold everything in place. After tucking everything seams to go into place where everything is comfortable but I have the look that I'm after.

Sharon

long as it don't show thats fine with me
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    I always tuck, and am totally and utterly paranoid about "the alien" shifting. I wear thongs (they're better than ordinary panties) that are 2 or 3 sizes smaller than i would usually wear. Yes, i get large whelts where they cut into the tops of my thighs, but it is worth it for the security. I have used micropore to tape the alien down completely flat, but it's not easy to go to the loo with it taped away.

I don't know of any TS woman who doesn't tuck, everyone has a different method of hiding the resident evil.

GCS will atleast make my panties fit alot better... lol

Rebecca

I tuck all the time and have no problems, I'm dressed almost everyday.

I've had my testicles surgically removed

*wishes hers would just vanish*

fyi, I use two pairs of knickers - tends to give me better support. A good idea, before getting the rest of your wardrobe on is to get a feel for the tuck. Sit down, cross legs... that kind of stuff, so "the alien" (very aptly named, BeckyCath) can move around to the most comfortable position.

This is mostly because of the testis, however, so you'll probably have absolutely no trouble. Happy tucking.

*grumblegrumblewishestesticalswoulddissappeargrumb legrumble*
    Last edited by Kimberly; 08-05-2006 at 07:24 AM.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I'm happy being pansexual. So if a girl or guy notices a slight curve. Hey what the hell. I agree with the girls who don't tuck. Better to enjoy the day!
    HugZZ Drew XX

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    When wearing panties, do you have to tuck your male genitalia out of the way?
    For me it depends on what I'm wearing on top of the panties. Most of the time I do not tuck. If, though, I am wearing something that's quite stretchy at the front (e.g., stretch pants), I tuck; and the occasional skirt happens to fall in such a way as to make tucking advised. But for most things I find I do not need to tuck.

I usually wear microfibre panties, in brief or thong style. My equipment stays in place fairly well, during most everyday activity. Sometimes things move a bit when I squating, but from what you've written you should not have quite that problem.

I get a bit of the other kind of slippage on a few specific cuts of some manufacturers, and no slippage of that kind at all on all the other models from that manufacturer.

Since I started wearing panties most of the time, I now find noticable slippage problems most times when I go back to regular mens' cotton briefs -- I get noticably less slippage with panties!

I tuck when ever I'm enfemme.....nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a large lump around the groin area!!! hehehe I even tuck sometimes in male mode.....makes my slacks look nicer too..

Of coarse my male side was short changed so tucking is NO BIG deal for me!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Of coarse my male side was short changed so tucking is NO BIG deal for me!!!

How well I understand "short changed"
    No I don't "tuck" usually wear loose skirts. Although I wish I had 'tucked" the day I went shopping. I found a wonderful skirt that I fell in love with but when I looked in the mirror, "all hope was lost"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I wear panties all the time. I only tuck when I am dressing en-femme.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

There's no way for me to tuck even if I wanted...Geeze the wind blows and I'm at half mast!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Question Tucking?? or not

I too wear panties everyday wether enfemme or not I really don't tuck at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    I wear panties all the time. I only tuck when I am dressing en-femme.
    Yeah, Me Too! Love and xxxx, Lily

Do I WHAT ? Oh Sorry I misread that.
    Kisses,
    Elizabeth

http://profiles.urnotalone.com/ElizabethHeatherton

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethheatherton/

http://profiles.yahoo.com/lipsticksiss

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies...guid=242225087

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb

"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." -
    -- Lao Tzu

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

size and type

I find that low-rise cotton thongs make it a breeze to tuck (a little moisturizer helps to keep the skin from (painfully?) sticking together), and always do so enfemme, and I'm not all that small . By letting the thong handle it, untucking when nature calls is just so easy.

Stretchier materials don't work as well as natural cotton.

The size charts in any online women's store work perfectly using the hip measurements.

Enjoy!
    Tina

Long shirts help

When wearing a skirt or tight jeans, I always use a gaff to help get that smooth look. I found wearing long shirts over my jeans has helped hide the bulge.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've had my testicles surgically removed (makes tucking a lot easier!)
    No Sh*t! surely you don't mean you had them removed just so you could tuck better?!! Tucking is only one way to get a smooth flat front, those of us who can't seem to get it quite right (yet) use other methods. Push everything down flat and wear a super tight fitting panty girdle - does the trick for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I almost do it anytime I am "en femme" and wear panties.

I've done it since so many years that I don't feel it to be unconfortable.

Eugenie