Thread: I am now hairless!

Hairless!

I finally did it! I bought some Veet foam hair remover the other day & used it on me arms & chest, then today I called a salon in the neighborhood that waxes & had my back & full legs waxed, the waxing for full legs was $60, & the back & neck were $40, First time i am totally hairless for the summer. my wife isn't too excited, but I said I getting to the point where I can't worry about what others may think! The woman that did the waxing asked me why I'm going it, I told her I hate hair except on my head. She repeated, "you hate hair!" that was the last time she talked about it. The process took 1 hour & 40 min. I can't believe how smooth my skin is!
    Last edited by DebbiAnne; 08-04-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Congratulations baldy.

Maybe one day when I am feeling very brave (drunk) I'll get waxed.

It must be a wonderful sensation for a while.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Ahhh, isn't hairless grand?

So far, I've only done it the old-fashioned way, keeping a styptic pencil near to hand........
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I like hairless. a lot. isn't it great to have smooth skin. I am glad you did it. and like you I have had to say I don't care what people think anymore. I have kept my legs and pits shaved for two years now. way to go girl. stay smooth and who cares what people will think, most won't notice any way. No one has said anything about my bare legs.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hair free is the only way to be.

Had my waxing appt this past Wed. Nose to toes and EVERYTHING in between, including [SIZE="1"]there[/SIZE] , exfoliate afterwards to avoid ingrown hairs and YES it's a great feeling.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Feels wonderful doesn't it??

I've never stopped loving that feeling, ESPECIALLY when you get out of the shower and dry off, amazing how much nicer it is to dry off, and when you slip into sheets........oooh la la!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

How did the Veet do on your chest?

Hairless is a wonderful feeling. Still use the traditional method. Would like to wax but not brave enough yet.

I shaved my armpits for the first time in ages yesterday. Felt great!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Does it hurt to get waxed "ALL" over? Ouch!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by korinda View Post
    Does it hurt to get waxed "ALL" over? Ouch!
    I got my arms and legs waxed today. It didn't hurt a lot, it did hurt a bit but I just endured it.

The technician told me the next time it won't hurt as much (supposedly waxed hairs grow back finer?).

how long dose it take for the hair to grow back?

I got to shave every day
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Veet, & waxing pain

Before you use Veet om your chest, hand shave the 2 sensitive spots, then apply the Veet about a 1/2 inch away from them, lot of discomfort if you don't. The waxing on the back & legs was tolerable. The time frame to when the waxed hairs are in need of waxing, I dunno yet. If you shave your legs now & are afraid of the waxing, it's time to go for it! With my tan & girly shorts "I feel like a woman!"

About an hour before your FIRST wax job take two Tylenol and don't worry. They don't remove too much skin,
    Takes about five to six weeks for the hair to grow back to where it needs a waxing again.

As for hurting when getting waxed "all over" I have to admit it does get your attention when the strip is pulled away from your "HOO HAH" Maybe I just like pain, especially when administered by my wax tech, (she's cute)
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png