Thread: Suggestions for my hair?

Aspiring Member

Suggestions for my hair?

I'm in the process of growing out my real hair, but right now it's kind of short. This is what it looks like:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/971/hairom9.jpg

Is this usable when going out en femme? Could I pass as a tomboy/butch lesbian? If so, what might I do to make the hair look more feminine?

Or should I just stick with wigs?

Cute hair!

But ... if you want to add an extra fem touch, how about a couple of pink color streaks?

Error: User not found;
    looks good from what can tell from the pic (not all GG's have long hair), but yep some highlights or colour definitly would be a good thing.

Hard to tell from the pic, I assume you have all the hair goodies? See what you can do with some hair gel, and a blow dryer. Short black hair and lots of gel can look sexy!

M
    We are made of stars.

Not Bad. It won't be long before you've got more hair than you know how to take care of. LOL

Gwen

Make it spiky with a bright orange streak.

Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

I wish I had that much of my own.
    From what I can tell of the picture it looks fine. Perhaps a colorful hairband might work. Or try using a pair of sunglasses as a "hairband", I seen some ladies doing this as more of a decoration than anything else.
    My sister has been wearing her hair in a similar fashion for years.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by ToyGirl View Post
    looks good from what can tell from the pic (not all GG's have long hair), but yep some highlights or colour definitly would be a good thing.
    I would go with highlights also
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMichelle View Post
    Hard to tell from the pic, I assume you have all the hair goodies? See what you can do with some hair gel, and a blow dryer. Short black hair and lots of gel can look sexy!

M
    Hair goodies? I don't have any and I don't know much about this

Is there any website that tells me what to do with the hair gel and blow dryer? I know it would make the hair stick in a specific shape, but how would I know what shape looks good?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Hair goodies? I don't have any and I don't know much about this

Is there any website that tells me what to do with the hair gel and blow dryer? I know it would make the hair stick in a specific shape, but how would I know what shape looks good?
    Well my sister is a beautician, so I get a lot of free stuff from her My bathroom is filled with hair products! Well, freshly washed hair is sometimes hard to tame, try styling at least 8 hours after washing, it helps. Get a nice expensive hairbrush, cheap ones can damage hair. Get a good blow drier, again, the more expensive the better it is, I have a nice Con-Air with the positive (or is it negative? LOL) Ion thing... helps with frizz. Brush your hair out (easy with short hair I guess) A spray bottle is nice for getting your hair wet, apply lots of gel and experiment Use a fine toothed comb to help lay hair flat while you blow dry it. Use your brush to tease the hair by combing it backwards... get some hair combs or bobby pins, hair bands, skrunchies! They're all so much fun LOL I like to go searching web sites for Hair Styling Tips and How To's, there's a lot out there! Lots of it can be advanced, and sometimes you just need help!

Good luck! If you get into you're gonna love styling your own hair

M
    We are made of stars.

A little short I think, even for a modern woman. And you really need to do something about that black square!!! Very unattractive!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

you can pull off a Roman Holiday Audrey Hepburn look

My GG pharmacist has the spikey thing going on she's so nice but you can see her scalp, yuuuck what's up with that

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I realise your trying to move away from the wig thing, but there are wigs and pieces that can really help people with short hair.

Ie if you do a search on wiglets, pull throughs, or top pieces I'm sure you will find some ideas to use as your hair grows. ie these can be used to add both volume and length to you own hair and there not a major expense

they might well suit your needs, as your hair grows, yet keep close to your own style.

worth looking in to

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/hairpie...mirewiglet.htm

http://www.fekewigs.com/toppers_ptw_3.htm

good luck
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    you really need to do something about that black square
    Your hair is no shorter than some I see on young ggs, and you really can show your face here, were all "co-conspirators" you know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]