Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of the items you "Borrow" from your SO, what is your favorite?

Gold Member
    OK I love this dress, just fits so good, it just slids over my body and I even have room to move, it's one she will never toss out becouse I'll be sure to get it
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 12-08-2006 at 06:23 AM.

My wife borrows my stuff, I never borrow hers. When we see something she likes, a lot of times she says I should buy it, so she can borrow it from me.

Used to borrow my wife's delicates and dresses. I have now inherited all that she's passed.I got rid of the things that she wore most often,and would be too much of a memory, and as she fluctuated in weight over the years, the things that were too small. She did have things that she rarely wore and I do use them. BTW, got all my own delicates now as she was very busty and I prefer to have bras that fit my cup size. Besides, I love shopping! Love and xxxx, Lily

Very, very, very little. I used to use her perfume but I recently just bought my own set.

Long before I came out to her I just knew (and she later confirmed) that my wearing her clothes would have really freaked her out - far more than the crossdressing itself. Besides, why miss out on the pleasure of shopping for myself?

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Silver Member

borrowing

Well Karen,

I knew that if I mentioned ice it would pique your interest.

Yes I have borrowed her car. Just not her clothes. hee!

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Well Karen,

I knew that if I mentioned ice it would pique your interest.

Yes I have borrowed her car. Just not her clothes. hee!

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    He he....funny girl!! and after last nights 0-4 drubbing I don't need any more ice....well untill the playoffs start on thursday!!! Maybe she's borrowing your things and just not telling you about it??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren -- Why would any guy want to borrow his wife's clothes? I mean a red blooded male? Oh, wait, I'm on a CD forum! Well, now, I confess to the occassional borrowing. Sometimes, I even wait until she has tried something on before I do. A couple of months ago she bought a nice two-piece dress. A day or two later she asked if I liked it. I said I didn't know because she hadn't modeled it for me. She then asked, "No, on you. Didn't you try it on?"
    I was able to truthfully confess that I hadn't. BTW, I love the way it looks.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

sorry to say

my wife had this cute sun dress i loved.it looked great on her and good on me iloved it.

love her perfume and lipstick. I always kid her i'd trade clothes with her any time. Sometimes she'll take me up on it.

Corset

My wife and I wear the same size (except for shoes ). So we borrow from each other all the time.

Though the item I love to borrow the most is her violet corset. I love the way it fits and binds. Love it when she laces it up for me, the tighter the better. Gives me a nice shape. Getting a good corset can be upwards of $200.00 - $300.00. So I am glad she had one. Saved me lots of money to buy more skirts and dresses.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Is it still borrowing when you and your SO are the same size and everything is shared equally???

my G/F and I share pretty well we have community panty and bra drawers she wears a few of my tops she has one dress I wear often too

It's so long, it gets twisted around my body if I try to turn over in bed. I sleep in a chemise length(above the knees) nighty.

Vikki

Wanna feel Pretty? Do it! CindyFinalyFree's Avatar
    I've been borrowing my SO's things that were big enough that I wouldn't tear up... Another miss-matched couple in sizes. Just a couple weeks ago, I got tired of lack of variety, so I bought a cute turquoise knit top and white skirt with matching turquoise trim (amazingly, this was the first non-sleepware thing I purchased in person... just 'did' it with hardly a second thought). It's so liberating to have your own things. Wish she was closer to my size though... she's got some cute things I don't DARE stretch out.

I have to say I'm SOOOooo jealous of those of you who have such an open relationship that you can swap without a batted eye. More so of those that have an SO of the same size. That's just cheating!!!
    Cinthia Madison

Wishing I got more than my mother's looks

Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter!!!

THE SKIRT AND RED TOP WAS HER'S BUT ITS MINE NOW

Picture 256.jpg
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Lbd

This is easy. Her little black dress. I looks great on her and makes me feel great!

Hugs. Jerry

Banned Read only
    my SO is not close to my size, and I would have never borrowed anything from my ex, all I would have got was more blue jeans and t-shirts. So I would have to say my favorite thing to borrow from my SO is money.

Of all the items availablle to borrow, this may not sound terribly exciting, but my wife does have one over-sized sweatshirt pull on that I love to borrow. It's probably not the most feminine-looking article of clothing, but there is just something about the way it fits me. Wnenever I wear it, it nicely yet subtley accentuates my breasts! I love the look...and it's comfy! To get even, my wife often borrows knee high hose from me whenever she has to wear dress shoes to work. (Most of the time, she can wear jeans and sneakers.)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Banned Read only
    My wifey and I share 'common' panties. We have many that are identical but in our sizes, although in a pinch we find ourselves wearing the other's size! We purchase for each other when we go on buying sprees. When we happen to have some free time together and are wearing identical panties, .................................................. ......................................... (fill in the blank!) We also wear identical earrings when we are in social situations (both of mine are pierced) and I have recently made an identical pair using a logo lapel pins that we will wear next week when I attend a convention and give a speech as an invited honored guest. That will be the first time that my former colleagues will see me without a beard and stach and close cropped hair. Now I am clean shaved and my hair is down to my shoulders. I am getting a trim today to maintain my unisex 'do' that I wear without wigs when en femme.

[SIZE=3]I never borrowed any clothing of my ex wife's. We were not the same size, but it was me that purchased most of her clothes for her. In hindsight, I should have bought them in my size!

[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindynhose
    I have to say I'm SOOOooo jealous of those of you who have such an open relationship that you can swap without a batted eye. More so of those that have an SO of the same size. That's just cheating!!!
    [SIZE=3]Yep, I have to agree![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Favourite things borrowed from Wife

Probably the chocolate coloured stockings, in combination with her Italian designed 3" heeled ankle strapped shoes, though they are a size to small, I just love the way my ankles and calves look in them.

Without question, her AG jeans. She has told me recently, "stay out of my jeans". Hey, someone has to wear them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I only borrow my wife's makeup,and that's because I'm too cheap to buy my own lol.But I do have one of her skirts in my secret stash that i don't intend to give back and she doesn't remember having anyway.