Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of the items you "Borrow" from your SO, what is your favorite?

Of the items you "Borrow" from your SO, what is your favorite?

And why? I just love my wifes poncho that she bought in Spain many many years ago. In Madrid.. At Corte Inglés I think..... It just feels soo feminine!!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my g/f actually borrows my stuff, i do occasionaly like to nick her lippy but other than that she robs my belts and make up,

gotta say I love it as well, something really gets me about her borrowing my clothes

Karren you look great that is a gorgeous pic of you in the poncho!

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Di's Night Gown

and why ...well you see it was hanging there on the bathroom door and I was running around in my ....... and it was cold ..and it looked so lonely hanging there... soooo I wrapped myself in it and loved it
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 10-13-2006 at 08:46 PM.

This is one of the guilt tripps I have had to get over, borrowing her things. I'm ashamed of it but I don't do it any longer maybe buy fall I will have my own things.

BTW Karren and Sherlyn you both look great

Love the poncho Karren
    And babe whats mine is yours...you look so pretty in pink
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

My dear wife's VS nightie...black lace broccade with cotton flounce..I got it for her as a gift and felt I would have loved to wear it....so...I do from time to time.

Mine is always taking my stuff!

Go figure!

Tara.

It's her make up

As my wife puts her make up on in the morning i just love to watch her.
    Occasionally, as she is looking for something in her bag and can't find it she gives me a look, knowing I've been rummaging around. I just sit all innocent, of course.
    Holly.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

never borrowed

I never borrowed anything.. salvage a few things of hers when she outgrew them... but never borrowed.
    Now she is trying to loose weight..and I think it's because she wants to borrow some of MY clothes.
    She has 'borrowed' a pair of panty hose before a time or two, and even a top one time when she had a skirt, and got a bit freaky because she didn't have anything to wear with it. I pulled out a top that looked good with it, and said "Here..borrow this one"

(Talk about getting freaky!!!) but she did it anyway.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Never borrowed
    Never tried on my wifes things
    I would just rip them
    I'm much bigger then her
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

The missus dresses like a dude - a tech geek at that - so there's nada I need from her wardrobe. I bought her a Google T-shirt, women's cut, and she wears it (first T-shirt for her that wasn't a Man's L) but I also got one for myself.

Hey Karren, I don't know about that poncho - but those pink shoes are darling.

"Paperback writer Wendy" Tiffany 1953's Avatar

Fashon police please report to...

Would love to borrow from the wife but we are worlds apart in size. Karren, love the pink heels babe. But seriously my wife and I have several matchig sets of nighgowns, and even some panties and bras. On her side I have to join her in her disgust that most clothing manufacurers do not design clothing for the full fiured gal she is. Hugs Tiffany

I only borrow perfume

A dimond necklace I got her a few years ago. In fact the only pic she has ever seen of me I had it on, though she was going to shot me.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Well she barrows from me more than I barrow from her but, a while ago I barrowed a pair of cargo jeans. They looked great, until I noticed a lady had the same jeans on. She asked me where I got mine, I told her I didn't know, cuz my wife got them for me. She asked if she shopped at Avenue, she works there...BJ
    ps. She said they looked better on me than on her.

"Borrowed" from my X and still have. Long, black, "vintage" full slip. When I say vintage, I mean it belonged to her Mom. It is sooo sexy. Lots of lace. it's too long to wear under any of my things, so I wear it as sort of a dressing gown sometimes. Me bad. If she only knew..........

Vikki

That slip sounds like something comfy to sleep in. Unless the silky material keeps you AWAKE!!!Bj

Silver Member
    I don't borrow anything. I think it's in poor taste. She has her clothes and I have mine. Sometimes I offer her tops of mine that turn out to be too small for me, but she usually wears her own stuff. I think I would be treading on thin ice if I were to raid her closet. I don't want her borowing my stuff so I leave hers alone.

Steph

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Couldn't help it when I got some time for myself at home... had to borrow this thong and her jeans.... it's incredible I can get into those jeans BTW...
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 08-07-2006 at 12:16 AM.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

When I was married my then wife and I shared panties as we took the same size and liked the same style - full briefs. Same with g/fs who were in the know.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I don't borrow many things of her's, we are not the same size. She told me that she didn't want to see me in a bra, but her's was in the wash and she said that maybe she could wear one of mine, I said she could, but it would fit her cause it would be big on her. There are some skirts and blouses that I can fit into, but she has seem me in them. At times we do wear each others panties. I had some hose that were the wrong size, to small for me and she wore them to work in the winter. So we share, I like it this way.

Meag

Wife's stuff

Just love her pegnoir sets. Ericka

I am with alot of teh others here. My wife is a 6/8 and I am a 14/16, so there isn't much of hers that will fit me. So if she has something that I like I get one of my own in my size.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife borrowed one of my slips a couple of times on the few occasions we were going somewhere and she wore a dress, but that was several years ago. I occasionally borrow a dress of hers that I really like and that she doesn't wear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    I don't borrow anything. I think it's in poor taste. She has her clothes and I have mine. Sometimes I offer her tops of mine that turn out to be too small for me, but she usually wears her own stuff. I think I would be treading on thin ice if I were to raid her closet. I don't want her borowing my stuff so I leave hers alone.

Steph
    Never borrowed her car? Lol.

I don't borrow much any more, every since I started playing ice hockey again and lost 50 pounds. She's shorter but an 18 dress size and I'm a 10 so there's not much that doesn't look largish on me. But there is some jewelry that I bought her that just happends to match some of mine! . What a coincidence!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos