Thread: CDing and sex

CDing and sex

Have many of you found that since coming out to you partners that it has had a negative effect on your sex drive?
    Sorry if this is a direct question.
    We are into about week 10 from when I found out but my hubby -who has always had an extremly high sex drive - just isnt that interested.
    Last edited by cath; 08-07-2006 at 05:28 PM.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Not so far, I don't think it will either.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Quote Originally Posted by cath View Post
    Have many of you found that since coming out to you partners that it has had a negative effect on your sex drive?
    Sorry if this is a direct question.
    not at all. quite the opposite in fact!

cd & Sex

At first it was great. She wanted me dressed and I was happy to do so. Then something chaged, she did not want me dressed and she thought that I thought that I had to be dressed to have sex, which was not intirely true, and that was the only thing that give me my sex drive.

no not at all

I am as intrested in our sex life as ever as ever. Sorry if my preediting reply was too direct It was funny in a raunchy sort of way.
    Last edited by connie rotten; 08-07-2006 at 05:23 PM. Reason: too much info to use one word

Haley Pink~

Thumbs down Hmm?

Not on my end. But She " MY Wife" has low drive anyway! Since about 6 months after we got married it's been pretty far and inbetween. That makes it about hmmm 22 years that way. It's not the CDing either. Mostly now it's her overweight and lack of excercise. To be real honest.

She does refuse to have anything to do with me at all " Sex wise" when I dress, and thats fine. But when I'm not, it should be no problem. But it's " My legs hurt" My Hips hurt", just all kinds of excuses.

Know what? I finally gave up a month ago even asking for sex from her.
    I'm done asking!
    Haley P. Kemp

Sex drive

Kind of a two-edged sword Cath. When you really think about it, who wants to perform like a man when you're feeling like woman? I know I don't but maybe that's just me. I get kind of caught up in the romance end of things rather than the physical part, even though it's nice. Ericka

How about having a positive effect.

Before, Im was viewed as a boring,uninteresting, another run of the mill guy. To some of the women that I outed myself to, now they see that I do have an interesting, OMG, I would have never known that about you side. Tell me more and lets get to know each other type meetings.

Also it helps that I've letten my shields down. Used to keep everyone and everything at arm's length, now when feelings of intimacy come up, Im not as afraid to let them show.

Aspiring Member
    I've found my sex drive has been somewhat going down over the years, but that might just be a normal physical process (don't males' sex drive peak at age 18? I'm 24 now).

And I had my testicles surgically removed on June 5, 2006---that really reduced my sex drive.

My sex drive has been reduced significantly since dressing full-time - which is a blessing. The missus lost her interest after having kids and I experienced many frustrated, horny and sad nights pining for an extinguished romance. Consequently she enjoyed tremendous leverage over me. Now it's instant karma time and I'm doing great. I'd just rather boogaloo to my iPod ... hey, Wilson Phillips singing a Joni Mitchell song ~ far out.