Thread: Holiday Plans

Holiday Plans

With the holidays comming up (Meaning Christmas), what are everyone's plans?

for myself I haven't a clue of what I'll be doing. Maybe I can borrow some ideas?

Julie
    Looking forward to the solitude and being home alone. Have spent the last 12 or so Chrismas holidays this way, it suits me fine.

JJ

JoannaDees
    I'll have two weeks off so I suppose we'll be off the the mountains for snowboarding a few times. Probably play some DOOM3 ... gotta save Mars you know. Who am I kidding, I'll play a LOT.

Or maybe you meant Christmas Eve and Day. I'm sure my kids will want to stay here on the eve and be here in the morning. We'll do a few presents and maybe cook a meal later in the day. We had a blast on Thanksgiving doing that. The ex ... the first one, their mother, will probably come over on Christmas day with her BF since we all get along well.

JoannaDees
    Make sure it has wireless internet, because somebody will be on. Hey, get YIM and start some real-time chat with the rest of us!!!! All letters of the alphabet ... D, M, T, G, J, E ... on and on!

Have the week off between Christmas and New Years so...

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after will be spent running around visiting family and friends.

We'll catch our breathe on Monday.

Then on Tuesday, we're heading to a cabin in a nearby state park for several days of much needed family time to veg. No televisions or computers allowed. Probably take another walk along the various trails. Build and sit around a campfire or two or three. Quite enjoyable.

This will be our second year doing this, definetly time well spent.

Hi

Hey, if we all gathered round the table, would you all eat me?

Ha

You crack me up.

Please IM me your number again. that 1-555-555-5555 is always bizee

Quote Originally Posted by JennyCD
    Rachel Jean, sounds like a wonderful time.
    Jenny, I really was last year expecting the same this year. Just need some snow.

Rachel Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Chick
    Hey, if we all gathered round the table, would you all eat me?
    No... but I'd gladly chop you up and feed you to the sharks

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn