Thread: I'm not trying to look like a woman.I'm just a pretty guy dressed as a girl

I'm not trying to look like a woman.I'm just a pretty guy dressed as a girl

I am always getting Yahoo IMs from guys asking "can you pass?" I have started replying this: You knowing I am a guy are asking if I look enough like a woman to hide the fact that you are a homosexual. A few times my wording has been quite blunt.
    Do female to male cds get asked if they can pass by other women?
    It just seems like so much gall to ask that. Does this get anyone elses goat?
    I have explained in chat rooms I am a very pretty cd who looks pretty for other transgenders.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I know how you feel, I am constantly getting hit on when I go out by men. It bothers me a bit but then again I am not used to the attention that I am getting. But it does reassure me that obviously I must be doing something in my dress and mannerism. But then again I am not a crossdresser per say, I am a transgendered woman who also happens to be bisexual. I like girls but am also starting to like guys too, but not the gay ones the have to be men who know how to treat a lady the way she deserves to be treated. Opps probable gave out too much information.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Get my goat

Nope. Don't really care about trivial stuff like that. I'm just Ericka, plain and simple. Works for me. Ericka

I hate that Question also, now if someone tells me I look like or pass as a lady then that make's me feel good.

So the next time a guy ask this, ask him if he could pass for a human being?
    Dee Dee

I've met all kinds in my time...Boys that want passers, girls that want passers, and Dr Frankensteins who want to pay for improvements.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]