Thread: Well I did it....I told my mom

Talking Well I did it....I told my mom

It was hard to bring it up but she was over at my place and we were just talking about life and it somehow came up i told her everything , and to my suprize she already knew i guess moms know everything lol
    anyways we talked about it for a while and she promises not to tell anyone else
    whew i thought i would never tell her but now she has said that i ever need advise or if i need to go shopping she will come with me
    its nice to know that someone still cares

PS she did mention she always wanted a girl lol
    i guess that can explane a lot

well i just had to share Take care everyone Panda

That is awesome!

I want to tell my mom, not for acceptance but I think she may know....but I don't think I will, not unless she brought it up.

Good on you!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Did you ever hear that Mother's have eyes in the back of their heads. Ther is some truth in that statement. JMPO...BJ

Does she want her panties back? Seriously I'm glad things went well, enjoy shopping with her, congratulations!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I also believe Moms know everything... it's hard to fool them. In my case, I won't ever come out to her... in our religion that's a big no no.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Good for you! I just told my sister over MSN and she said we're gonna have a girls day out and go shopping ^^. I'm gonna email my parents and tell them...dunno bout everyone else but communication like that is easier over online stuff to me.

My mother didn't have a clue until I told her.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]My mom caught me when I was about 8, she always told that story she might know, dont know if I would tell her but if she asked wouldn't deny it, would tell her all. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Hi Scottie I'm glad your mother supports you it creat to have some one like that now you go girl.
    Angie G.

Great!

I'm so happy for you that your mom has accepted this part of you. An understanding person to share this with is special. Nothing like a mother's love!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Go Panda!

I told my mother a while ago...She was bowled over, for about all of 2 seconds. Then she recomposed and said she New something. She did not really, but she must have fealt that she should have.LOL...She has been really supportive. She told me, she wishes I had been born a girl so that we could have done Mother/daughter things together. That tickled me Pink

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started dressing at 13 and when I was 14 my mom caught me and the cat was out of the bag. She didn't yell or scream at me she just smiled and said OK but you must stay inside. My mother was very open with me in fact after a while age 15 now she would take me grocery shopping with her as her daugther. Yes my mother helped me along lifes path to be me. Don't worry my wife knows the entire story and before mom dies her and the wife had a wonder talk. I think that is why my wife is supported of me today, her words " your my husband no matter what cloths you are wearing".

congratuletions, you done something that I could never do.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

"Paperback writer Wendy" Tiffany 1953's Avatar

Ok

WhenI told my mother, she was understanding and it also lifted 20 years of guilt about hiding it from her, then she went on to help me edit my book and we had many deep discusions about it. I found out she always wanted to be a boy. WOW.Tiffany's .02 cents

Thats wonderfull your mom knows and is good with it. Thats half lifes battle there.
    I told my whole family awhile back (had to before the ex did). They all are excepting, my sis likes going drinking with Shelly. It is half the battle.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Mum's are great.

Have fun trying to tell your Dad... If he's anything like mine.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

You have more nerve than I do! You get a big hug for that one.
    Haley P. Kemp

I told my mom about a week ago. She certainly was not expecting it, but after we talked she was very understanding about it.

Only for balance, and not to diminish the positive experiences, my mother did yell and scream, and assaulted me, and forced me to attend "therapy", and insisted that I would grow out of it. So, she thinks I outgrew it, and we haven't discussed it in 40 years, except when she wants to dredge up all my "faults" for whatever reason. For her, ignorance is bliss. She is 84, and post debilitating stroke, so I let her live in peace.

My feeling is that kids don't come with instruction manuals, so it isn't fair to criticize parents for messing up - even if they mess up bigtime.
    Hugs,

Bernice