Thread: First step

First step

I know this goes against all advice given on how to tell your SO about your cding, but I just didn't have the nerve to come out completely. A couple of weeks ago, my SO and I were talking about the movie Transamerica, and I told her that I have always been curious about what it is like to be a woman and that I thought it would be really interesting to do a role reversal for a day. She looked at me like I was off my rocker. I told her that I didn't want to be a woman full time, but just wanted to try it to see what it was like. She said "interesting" It has not come up since then and I would like to bring it up again. I don't think she took it very well, so I have no idea where to go from here. Again I know this approach is not what many of you ladies have recommended, but this is the situation I am in. Thanks in advance for all your thoughts.

Christie

Banned Read only
    Well if you didn't listen to anyone the first time why would you do it now?

That being said, TransAmerica is about TS, which is not CD. That would be a place to start, with the differences, the limits and all that.

Agreed, there's a huge difference between the 'I often wonder what it is like to wear a dress' statement, and the 'I often wonder what it is like to be a woman' statement.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I guess I need to be more comfortable and understanding of my feminine self before I open up to others.

Christie
    Last edited by christie; 08-10-2006 at 02:03 PM. Reason: left out a word