Thread: How much shopping is too much shopping?

How much shopping is too much shopping?

I have been invited to go on a crossdressing shopping spree in Boston, Mass. on Saturday. My first thought was I need to go to my favorite little shop and get a new summer dress, & shoes to wear to Boston shopping. I don't want to spend too much because I want more money to spend on shopping in Boston. I don't wan't to get somthing that looks inexpensive (I spend a lot of money on looking cheap so I really need to watch my diction here) to wear shopping.
    Oh my what am I to do? Vanity has got the best of me this time. Girlfriend what would you do?

Banned Read only
    I'd hold off and use the money in Boston, but that is just me.

I agree with Tekla...spend your money on the trip to Boston...more shops there
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Charge the new stuff, then spend more than you can afford in Boston.
    It's the AMERICAN way.

OK if you want to be un-American I agree with Karyn save your money for the trip.

How much shopping is too much shopping?

Keep on talking like that
    And we'll have to take away your VS card
    There is no such a thing as too much shopping
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Too much shopping is what I do...

I just spent $400 only at Victoria's Secret this month. That was after buying a spanking new $1500 laptop, a new $600 air conditioner, twi webcams, a wireless access point, and some more clothing from other stores.

Crazy Lady
    As far as too much shopping, when it comes to womens clothes, there is never too much shopping.

But like Barb, my wife and I did too much shopping, but we did it from depression from having to move to Georgia due to new job due to loss of previous job. Georgia is not Colorado.

So now I can only afford about $20 a month for clothes, shoes, makeup, until the credit cards get paid off.

Dee
    Last edited by DeeInGeorgia; 08-10-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Clarification of why we overspent, not to say anything about Barb.

When shopping I try to set my spending limit. Sometime it works, most of the time it doesn't.

I say wear something you like and spend the money on the shopping trip. Never know when you will find something you absolutely love and having the money for it is the worlds best experience.

No such thing as too much shopping.

However, my wife and I are getting to be very picky about what we actually end up buying these days. Too much stuff already.

She wants to go back to San Fran to shop like we did in May. Something about having a Ross, a Macy's etc., in the same area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Too much and shopping don't look right in the same sentence. I'd delete the 'too much' and just stick to shopping.

Shopping actually goes better with 'can't do enough of'.

when the shop keeper says you've got no more money
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Of course, I was saying hold off on shopping while during the last month I bought 5 pairs of jeans/trousers at The Limited, several tops, and 2 pair of Nine West shoes! I guess I am not a good example.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I'd get something sensable to go shopping in and then right now go open up a credit card with one or more of the shops your planning on going to. That way you can spend spend spend and you usually get 10% off on your first purchases with a new card so you will have saved enough money to get the snesible clothes you are wearing for free!!

Yeahhhhh!!!

Nothing better than free clothes!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos