Thread: Cross-crossdressing

Aspiring Member

Cross-crossdressing

Has anyone ever tried cross-crossdressing?

That is, gone out wearing guys' clothing,

but try to look like a girl while wearing it.

I think it's an interesting exercise from a passing point of view. In order to pass as a female, you need enough feminine cues such that you are placed solidly in the "normal female" range. But if you're cross-crossdressing, then you can't use clothing as a cue!

Do it count when you get called mama when not even trying?

Happened last week when in a jewelry store and was browsing. The clerk didn't see my face, just the back of me. My style of clothing was pretty gender neutral but I tend to give off a lot of feminine clues when not trying to.

Yes! I have some men's shirts that I wear quite successfully as a woman.

Some of them are polos and tees that I bought when I was a bit skinnier in the 80s. Now for men's shirts, they're too tight, for en femme, the fit is just right.

Another is a denim "big shirt" that I've never worn as a guy. As a woman, I wear it over tees and camis. My wife bought one too.

Look around, you'll see lots of women wearing men's shirts. But the Jerry Springer watchers would never expect a crossdresser to do that--they think we're all over-the-top drag queens, in super short skirts, 80s style big-hair wigs, 6 inch heels, and pink feather boas.

Doing the unexpected is usually a good strategy, I find.

Love and respect,
    Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post

I think it's an interesting exercise from a passing point of view. In order to pass as a female, you need enough feminine cues such that you are placed solidly in the "normal female" range. But if you're cross-crossdressing, then you can't use clothing as a cue!

no never
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Once or Twice, when the she-devil demands

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post

I wore the girly stuff underneath the male clothes, and though nothing could be seen of the underwear. I definitely felt that a number of females related to me in a more feminine and understanding manner.

Luv Diana E xxx

Aspiring Member
    I wonder if wearing something that's *obviously* masculine, such as a men's dress shirt, actually helps your female presentation: Someone sees your male shirt, but then notices you have breasts or notices your nice long hair, so they assume you're a woman trying to crossdress but is overdoing it?

(just like how M2F crossdressers wearing leather, high heels, etc. are more likely to get read)

I'm soooo confused.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

Dear Ericka Richards did cross-crossdressing thingy a few months ago....don't think it worked out. The way I see it I'm cross-scorrderssing all the time, trying to pass as a male....

Difficult when your caught between two genders!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-12-2006 at 11:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos