Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fem Name vs Fem Yahoo ID?

some of them are cute but when I'm a girl I'll just use my name Angie G.
    Angie G.

Parnoia. Big Brother might be watching. At first I was scared of the whole idea but I needed help ending my denial. Now I,m more comfortable with this and use my name when I sign a post. Never use Yahoo anymore.
    SHHHH secretly Beth

My yahoo account cd_erica_f is a pretty old one. Even back then there were few combinations of Erica and CD that were available. I clearly wanted the CD handle in my identity (reasons too dull to go into here). When I joined here, there was already another Erica so EricaCD seemed like a good idea. No deeper thought than that went into it.

I hope I never need to change my fem name again, but if I do I will not choose a name that is a fem equivalent of a male name. I suspect the Erica/CD variants tend to be taken by Erics.

Where needed (web accounts, etc.) I use the last name Foley for Erica, but I still don't really think of my fem self as having a last name. So I didn't really want to use EricaFoley or anything like that.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

well i don't have yahoo but my msn is bobellam which i started using when i fisrt got the internet i set it for my Dad and it his name and i just stuck with it and i've been bobellam for years now and never felt the need to cange it
    Sophie
    XXX

yahoo screen name

mine is cosmogirl424; 424 is my birthday; cosmogirl is because I have always wanted to be a cosmo cover girl. I have been a Cosmo reader since my teenage yrs. make sense??? Darlene was a cartoon character in cosmo a few yrs ago

Another "dull as dirt" story here... holly91887 is my Yahoo ID. Holly is my fem name and 91887 is a made up (and non-existant) zip code that I used when I registered with Yahoo. Okay, back to
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Actually its a covert plot to harvest yahoo ID's and sell them to a anti-cd terrorist orginazation located in Hackenscak, NJ....Have to supliment my 401K somehow!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    [SIZE="3"]Hey don't make NJ we are the brunt of more jokes already, it's, you live in NJ what exit, whats that smell we must be in NJ, NJ the home of mobsters and crooked politicans. Leave NJ along and I won't pick on the Burbs.

My name on Yahoo KristenKelly77 added 77 becacse there was already another KristenKelly said it was the year I was born for along time (need hip boots to pull that one off now).
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 08-12-2006 at 09:18 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Hey don't make NJ we are the brunt of more jokes already, it's, you live in NJ what exit, whats that smell we must be in NJ, NJ the home of mobsters and crooked politicans. Leave NJ along and I won't pick on the Burbs..[/SIZE]
    What's really funny is I first type Hackensack, NY and looked at it and thought what it didn't look right so it must be NJ!! NJ is just funnier than NY I guess. Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mine was easy roc - for Rochester val for Valeri 2001 is for the year I signed up. Too simple ?

Fem name on email

I really spent a lot of time deciding what my fem name is; this was so important to me because I was setting who I really am! My male name is not Joe, but Josephine has been a very common name in my family. With having a strong french side on my mothers side; Josephine just felt like who I should have been born as. I correspond with a freind that started calling me Josie and that also just seems to fit who I am. As to the last name; coming out to my wife was a process that started with her accepting me as the maid doing household duties (it worked well so please don't laugh) and if I looked it up correctly, bonne translated from french means "maid". Hence, this slightly tarty girl has the email name of Josephine Bonne. I love so when I am called Josephine or Josie, my wonderful wife does call me by my fem name often and it will be so fantasic when I am called that when out.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Jamie

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar

Yahoo name

My yahoo name is ---gowns4me---because i love gowns a lot and gowns are definatly for (4) me.
    I use both yahoo and msn messengers.

my yahoo nick is Debbiethomascd boring. email helloen1outhere at yahoo thanks to Pink Floyd.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Shear frustration

I created my Yahoo handle after the one for this forum. I wanted "Byllie" but it was already taken, so I intended to enter "ByllieHotGirl", for fun, but Freud was wearing his slip again and I entered "BillieHotGirl", never noticing the single letter difference.

P.S. Does this mean that Freud was a CD too?
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.