Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today was my first day out en femme….and I found out I am 100% passable!!!!

Today was my first day out en femme….and I found out I am 100% passable!!!!

(This is a long post but I tried to make it concise and entertaining. I especially hope it is encouraging to those of you who have never been out en femme. This day was everything I dreamed it could be---and more! You don’t know what you are missing—you have to try it!)

I know I have to post some pics before you will totally believe this. The pics will be ready by end-of-week (I had a photo shoot and they are making a disc and sending it to me by mail). Here are the highlights:

- 2:30pm – 5:00pm: Had a professional TG make-over and photo-shoot done in Orlando
    - Drove from Orlando to Tampa/Clearwater/St Petersburg Fl (wanted to go somewhere where no one knows me)
    - 6:00pm: Stopped in Winter Haven for gas. Before getting gas, I pulled in a motel parking lot to touch up my make-up. A guy in his fifties came out of a room right by my car and proceeded to stare at me intently as he walked to his car. I felt sure he had made me so I drove away, but as I did, he gave me a huge smile and waved—i.e., he was actually checking me out!
    - Went to the gas station, got gas, paid inside and bought a bottled water. No one really looked at me or acted like I was anything other than a typical female customer—interesting.
    - 7:00pm: Arrived at my first destination, International Plaza Mall in Tampa. Great mall, on the same upscale model as the Millenia Mall here in Orlando. I parked by Neiman Marcus and walked in and a female SA approached me and said “Hello Ma’am, may I help you?” Needless to say I was startled. I walked out into the mall and no one was paying much attention to me. Some people stared right at me but I could tell that no one thought anything was strange about me. They were just seeing an attractive woman (I know I need the pics to prove it).
    - I saw a Kiosk selling rings (I love rings). The female SA saw my watch and told me she loved it and wanted to know what kind it was (Kenneth Cole) My interaction with her was interesting because I used my feminine speaking voice that I have been practicing and, by her reaction, I realized my voice is 100% passable too. Also, I realized women treat you totally different when they think you are one of them—very cool.
    - By this time I was brimming with confidence so I went into Dillards and used the Ladies restroom. People saw me walk in but no one acted like there was anything wrong. While I was in the stall, two women came in and one asked the other for a tampon. I got a kick out of hearing that!
    - I walked into Nordstroms and saw a great pair of shoes. I walked up to a male SA and asked if they had them in size 10. He asked a female SA if she would “please help this lady” as he was busy. This interaction, as well as another one with a male SA in the Aldo shoe store, made me realize that men treat you differently when they think you are not one of them—really cool. The female SA brought out the shoes and I tried them on and they fit perfectly so I bought them. She asked me if I wanted to wear them now so I did, and for the rest of the night I wore them.
    9:30pm: Drove to Georgie’s Alibi in St Petersburg to have dinner. This is a Gay bar. The food was really good but no t-girls, just gay men and two or three lesbians. The men totally and utterly ignored me so I took it as a sign that I was passing there as well.
    11:00pm: Drove to my final destination, Z109 in Clearwater. This was the highlight of the day. t-girl central. About 60% of the customers were t-girls and may of them looked absolutely great! I had my picture taken about five times in there, supposedly to be posted on their web site. They had a lot of drag performers and it was very entertaining. In between performances, there was dancing.
    -I met a GG in this club who was pretty drunk and was very curious about me. She was trying to determine if I was a t-girl or a GG. She asked me if I was gay, to which I replied, “I don’t know” She got a kick out of this response (as did I). She then reached out and squeezed my breasts! I was wearing an A-cup bra and I actually somewhat fill it out (I have a big chest from working out—I also tend to store body fat there). She looked frustrated like she still couldn’t tell so she said “Is that your real hair” and reached up and moved my bangs aside. She was then satisifed that I was not a GG since I was wearing a wig. She also told me that I smelled really good and wanted to know what kind of perfume I was wearing (Coco Mademoiselle Channel).
    - I did some things in this club that could possibly get me banned from the forum, but I would love to share them via PM if anyone wants the juicy details (and they are very juicy!).
    1:30am: Drove back to Orlando. I was stopped at a stop light and a female street person asked me for some spare change. I always give when directly asked so I gave her a dollar. She smiled and said “Thank you very much Ma’am.” This was the icing on the cake. I was glowing the entire drive home. I realized that I am 100% passable as a woman.

Thanks for reading. I had to get this down in writing while still fresh in my mind.

woo for you!

Try rounding down those percentages though.
    100%?
    99% -- you never know what could happen. ("WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!")

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Platinum Member
    Glad you had fun, but sorry to burst your bubble but no one is 100% passable, you may go out on your second time and people clock you!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 08-13-2006 at 09:03 AM.

wanna be

Congrats to You

Hi JUdy,
    Good job getting out there and having fun and enjoying your day. Sounds great. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Maybe next time you will feel more confident about cruising closer to home?? Wouldn't it be great to go out in your own neighborhood and have no one recognize you? Sounds like you could do it.

So, quick question, how long did it take for you to get to this point and have you planned your next trip??

I'm happy for you. Congratulations Again.
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Glad you had fun, but sorry to burst your bubble but no one is 100% passable, you may go out on you second time and people clock you!

Have to say I agree with you on this Kieron. If you was 100% passable then why was the GG trying to determine if you was TG or GG?.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    woo for you!

Try rounding down those percentages though.
    100%?
    99% -- you never know what could happen. ("WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!")
    Glad you had fun, but sorry to burst your bubble but no one is 100% passable, you may go out on you second time and people clock you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    Have to say I agree with you on this Kieron. If you was 100% passable then why was the GG trying to determine if you was TG or GG?.
    O.K, O.K., 100% may be hyperbole, but on that particular night, of all the people that saw me and interacted with me, not including the club, I really don’t think anyone made me. I was shocked by this, I really didn’t expect it.

In the club, for someone (the GG who felt my breasts) who is surrounded by t-girls to not be sure about me, was really shocking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginagirl View Post
    Hi JUdy,
    Good job getting out there and having fun and enjoying your day. Sounds great. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Maybe next time you will feel more confident about cruising closer to home?? Wouldn't it be great to go out in your own neighborhood and have no one recognize you? Sounds like you could do it.

So, quick question, how long did it take for you to get to this point and have you planned your next trip??

I'm happy for you. Congratulations Again.
    Thanks Gina. I am totally in the closet (for now) and I know a ton of people in Orlando. Also, my job is such that if anyone found out, it would mean real trouble. I’m fortunate that Orlando is close to several major cities (Tampa, Daytona, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami) so I probably won’t go close to home for now.

Also, I meticulously planned and prepared for this outing for about three months by: losing 30 pounds—I am now 5’9” 140 pounds, 38-28-36; shaving all my upper body hair (I wore jeans so I didn’t shave my legs—that’s tough in Florida since we wear shorts almost year-round and I have very hairy legs); buying a nice female wardrobe from scratch—I spent $2 thousand and it took a ton of time; having my eyebrows done; growing out my nails to the point where I just had them polished and they look great.

Wow.. Sounds like a Great night..

Error: User not found;
    not even GG's are 100% passable , people are paranoid these days

Ive been getting served by my local gas station for ten years by the same guy. Through my whole transition , he call's me mam and i know for a fact he remembers me as that boy with the shaved head.

Grats though glad you had a good time and had some fun , and hope you continue to do so

congratuletions sounds you had a great time are you going to go out again with pictures next time
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Ellis View Post
    congratuletions sounds you had a great time are you going to go out again with pictures next time
    Definitely going out again. Such a great experience. I felt like I was transformed into another person, 15 years younger and female. It was soooo cool!

I have pictures of this time which I'll post by end-of week.

"Paperback writer Wendy" Tiffany 1953's Avatar

Wow

What a super time out. Glad for you Tiffany

Either way, Judy, it sounds like you had an awesome day! What were you wearing? This always helps in being passable.

Lisa

Pictures say a thousand words...... so, let's see if you really are 100% passable
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Aww, aren't we all cynical on here?

I'm not 100% passable, and i know i'm not invincible, but if others want to say they're 100% passable, let them say it.

Those of us who have had the hard knocks, and know the reality might have forgotten the euphoria of the first time out.

I'd much rather hear encouraging posts such as these, that make others want to brave the world, than hearing the "OMG, it was awful, i got clocked a thousand times" type of posts.

Glad you had a ball Judy, glad you found it to be positive and enjoyable, rather than negative and scary.

Rebecca

Aspiring Member
    not even GG's are 100% passable , people are paranoid these days
    I knew a GG who was over 6-feet tall. People thought she was a man sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by lisa92268 View Post
    Either way, Judy, it sounds like you had an awesome day! What were you wearing? This always helps in being passable.

Lisa
    I was wearing a pair of Express X2 low cut jeans (0 long), a Victoria’s Secret mid-riff spaghetti strap top (medium), a shirt that doubled for a jacket that I got at Nordstroms (medium), a 36a Victoria's secret strapless bra (all me--no padding or breast forms) 4 inch heels with rounded toe (size 10)—I am only 5’9’’ so I felt I could get away with the higher heels, and I was carrying a small Brahmin purse. Everything was black except the jeans. My goal was to look as passable as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Pictures say a thousand words...... so, let's see if you really are 100% passable
    Pics are coming by end-of-week. I saw them but only through the small camera window. They looked really good though…we’ll see…

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyCath View Post
    Aww, aren't we all cynical on here?

I'd much rather hear encouraging posts such as these, that make others want to brave the world, than hearing the "OMG, it was awful, i got clocked a thousand times" type of posts.

Glad you had a ball Judy, glad you found it to be positive and enjoyable, rather than negative and scary.

Rebecca
    This is exactly how I meant the post to come across, as an encouragement. I had high hopes for my first time out and they were all exceeded. I felt like I was 15 years younger and female for the day. Isn’t that what Ponce De Leon and the search for the fountain of youth was all about (well, maybe not the female part).

Platinum Member
    Judy when i posted my first post to you on this thread i was not being neither cynical or negative, but being honest!, you can go out a thousand times and probably not get read, but there is always gonna be that one time that throws you completely off guard where someone reads you!, people tell me i look like a guy all the time but i do get read, it used to bother me, but now its their problem not mine!, all i was saying basically was dont be under the illusion you will pass all the time, because we all get it wrong sometimes, be it make-up, style of dress, or just having a bad day with our mannerism that give off the wrong signal, the thing is not to let it get to you when you have these off days and have the greatest of fun on the good days

Judy when i posted my first post to you on this thread i was not being neither cynical or negative, but being honest!, you can go out a thousand times and probably not get read, but there is always gonna be that one time that throws you completely off guard where someone reads you!, people tell me i look like a guy all the time but i do get read, it used to bother me, but now its their problem not mine!, all i was saying basically was dont be under the illusion you will pass all the time, because we all get it wrong sometimes, be it make-up, style of dress, or just having a bad day with our mannerism that give off the wrong signal, the thing is not to let it get to you when you have these off days and have the greatest of fun on the good days
    No worries Kieron. Thanks the sage advice. I'm new to the going out en femme thing so I appreciate a more seasoned perspective. I am just so pleased that yesterday went so well.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Glad you had a great time, when you get past the point of watching you "clocks" you and notice that you are being accepted by thoses that even do, you will enjoy yourself enven more. That is the reason you got out in the first place.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I think these days, you get read more often than you think. However, society is getting used to it and I think a lot just don't care anymore

I will be looking forward to the pictures
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I will be looking forward to the pictures
    what she said lol

Those Express jeans are very nice. I just yesterday bought my 16 year old daughter two pair, size 4 long. She absolutely loves them.

I'm happy to hear you had so much fun. Keep us posted on your next adventure.

Jenna

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wow! Let me see if I get this right:

You planned this outing for 3 months, you lost 30 pounds, you spend $2000 in feminine preparations, you had a professonal make over, bought gas and water, went shopping, interacted with both female and male SA's, neither of who were able to detect you because your voice is 100% passable as are your looks. You used the ladies restrooms, you bought shoes, you went out to dinner at a gay bar, you went to a TG club and had your picture taken for their website, and finally hooked up with a GG and did some things in the club that would get you banned if you told us here.

Holy cow! it sounds like you achived all the milestones in one afternoon/evening!
    I can't wait for the pictures

Now I know what I have written sounds a little skeptical but I'm really happy you had a great time. I know that if you look good people never comment, and in fact, they almost always treat you as the gender you present. Does that make you 100% passable?...it sure feels like it.

Anyway, well done it takes courage to go out and do all those things, I could never do them all in one day.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-13-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Wow. I cant believe how gullible some of ya'll are. Angel Darling pointed out most of the obvious, but as the replies come the crap gets deeper.

Take his "38-28-36" shape. Nice hips for a guy. But wait, according to every size chart I have every seen, that aint gonna get you into a size "0 long" jean any day of the week.

Fantasy is nice, but being able to tell the difference is better.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983