Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you hugged a chubby GG today???

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

Have you hugged a chubby GG today???

Just a thought, but consider if it were not for us chubby GG's none of you grrlz would have ANY clothes or shoes to wear at all!

So next time you see a chubby GG, remember if it weren't for women like her you wouldn't have women's clothes and shoes in your sizes.

So, give us our props!
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

I give thanks every day for the zaftig women of Chicago, who dress their buxom broad-shouldered bods in style....

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I give thanks every day for the zaftig women of Chicago, who dress their buxom broad-shouldered bods in style....
    Amen sister, amen!
    Anyone else? Anyone?
    Honestly, I'm thinking of making this a bumper sticker but hmmm, wouldn't be obvious who I was targeting would it? *puts thinking cap back on*
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I'd go hug a plump princess at random today -- except that I'd probably get arrested. Seriously, being plus-sized myself, I've got a lot of sympathy for the indignities plus-sized women face. When I've been to Lane Bryant en femme, I've always been treated well (more than just professional courtesy) and I've wondered if that's because the sales staff are empathetic to other people who are seen as "different."
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Welcome Marlena! Here here!
    Well, honestly if we were all skinny like society thinks and tells us we should be, none of you would have any clothes unless they were custom or seriously altered.
    Ty Marlena *hugs back*
    And, yes I think the women at LB are more empathetic than the average sales woman.
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

I hug my wife every day, I'm a 14/16 and she is a bit bigger. Just more to love...BJ

I'm a 22/24 and my wife is a 14/16 and I hug her all the time. I may not be able to borrow any of her clothes, but she has always borrowed my male sweaters and shirts for that "oversize" look.

I talso echo Marlena's comment concerning Lane Bryant. I've been to 3 of their stores and everyone there has always been helpful and couteous.

Love,

Jenna

Y'r only pretty as you feel

When I lived in Hawaii I knew many Hawaiian women well over 200 lbs who were simply beautiful. Their culture sees not chubby but really big as being beautiful. These women don't see themselves as ugly and worthless but as valued and pretty and they are. Look at Camryn Mannheim. I also see lots of overweight women who have given up any idea of being pretty and they are not pretty. I've never seen a person with some respect for themselves who was ugly. People make themselves ugly.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Quote Originally Posted by christine55 View Post
    When I lived in Hawaii I knew many Hawaiian women well over 200 lbs who were simply beautiful. Their culture sees not chubby but really big as being beautiful. These women don't see themselves as ugly and worthless but as valued and pretty and they are. Look at Camryn Mannheim. I also see lots of overweight women who have given up any idea of being pretty and they are not pretty. I've never seen a person with some respect for themselves who was ugly. People make themselves ugly.
    Hugs, Christine
    Hmmmm, yea yea, you're missing my point!
    And, yea, it'd be great if we all could believe as you do but pick up any fashion mag, watch any show, drive down any major thoroughfare and you'll see ads touting skinny as beautiful. I've even had men as me prior to a date, what's your weight? Or, what's you dress size? So, I thinks me knows what I'm talking about. And I do hold my head high and I do dress nicely and take care of myself. Doesn't mean everyone notices. Recently I worked at one company and had a colleague who was more zaftig than I. She was gorgeous. She said she's had people tell her to her face, "you're really pretty it's sad you have a weight problem." So, sister Christine, please don't preach cuz you're preachin to the choir!!
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    If I had learned years ago that I am me, I would have been a lot happier. But the important thing is I am me.

Good point Kew

Rainy
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I like girls, not matter the whatever, I like girls.

It's so expensive to dress nice but even more so if your a plus size so I'm finding out. I had a customer once who was maybe five foot two and 180, but she dressed so nice and really cared about her appearance. So is it me or are there more tall GGs out there today ? I have seen some who are as big as me, size 22/24 X 6 ft. and every size from there.

By the way Kew here is a big for ya your just swell !

Smile

i would love to hug a great looking plus size woman today and everyday
    hugs
    Ronda

Hugging

One of my best friends is a what you may consider a chubby GG. I hug her every chance I get and love her very much. Ericka

Hehehe I hug my chubby wife all then time!!! But then again she's a size 18 and I'm a 10.....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If I was there, Kew, I'd give you a great big hug. Beauty comes in all sizes.

Susie
    PS: I love the Judy Garland quote
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Kew, you are absolutely right. The market for larger size fashionable women's clothing is growing (forgive the pun). I have noticed that more and more stores are carrying nice things that size 20 CD's (myself) can wear. We do owe a debt of gratitude.

And GG's that wear pantyhose owe us CD's a hug too, as the market for them would just about disappear if all the CD's stopped wearing them.
    Phoebe

I'd give you a hug if you were closer Kew. So, to all the chubby girls, including myself you have to do this Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder, squeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal tight and there you have a virtual hug from me to you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    well chubby gg's skinny gg's and every gg in between .... you got's to love them all ....... i go from size 8 to size 10 ( depends on were i shop) size 10 shoes .....

I'd get an axe in the back of my head if I tried that lol

You don't mess with BG!
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    Just a thought, but consider if it were not for us chubby GG's none of you grrlz would have ANY clothes or shoes to wear at all!

So next time you see a chubby GG, remember if it weren't for women like her you wouldn't have women's clothes and shoes in your sizes.

So, give us our props!
    Kew
    Sweety, I hug my chubby GG everyday My wife is a bit on the chubby side

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

Silver Member

Ilove Plus Size

Come to NY and I will hug you. I wish there were more plus size girls so I could share and swap clothes and go shopping with. Usually the only way to get clothes to fit well is to have them custom made which is expensive and sometimes difficult to find a willing seamstress. I always look and sometimes copy the plus size clothing styles that I see others wear. I figure if it looks good on a GG then maybe it would look 1/2 as good on me. Plus so much to be learned. Unfortunately to many people are shallow and judgemental and don't take the time to meet and talk with as many people as they can. Life is all about family and friends and potential new friends. Too many of us don't discover that soon enough. Personality is most important.

Everytime I wear a nice pair of XOS Panties I thanks all those girls with lovely big botties! who they are made for. I take UK size 22-24.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Oh yeah, Big hugs! My wife was pleasantly plump and I loved her dearly, showering her with hugs and kisses. She was 5'2", I'm 6'1", and we wore the same size! Though she had a size 6 foot and I'm a 12. So yeah, I hug when the opportunity arises. I will never turn down a hug. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post

So, give us our props!
    Kew
    Ok come here !!!!