Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you hugged a chubby GG today???

I'll give you a hug
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Hey, my post on this thread got zapped. Not nice. I said I was a size 6 - meaning: there shouldn't be an inference all dressers are 'unnaturally' sized and 'squeezing' themsleves to be girls (as I hear it, a somewhat disparaging premise). There is no shortage of super-tiny dresses at the used places, I don't think size and fem are all that related. Can this comment live?

Error: User not found;
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    Well, honestly if we were all skinny like society thinks and tells us we should be, none of you would have any clothes unless they were custom or seriously altered.
    I dont understand this, but hugs anyway

I'll hug a fat lass if you hug a baldy bloke.

All tru history most of the art, old photos, tales etc show woman as rounder and "fluffy" , rubinesk ( excuss the spelling ) I just plain don't find skinny people attractive, I remember sitting in the living room watching "10" with Bo Derick and during the beach thing I said " she needs to eat more" and all my family laughed.
    My wife and all always so gratful to find the well dressed chubbies clothes at the thrift store and oh how I adore them both.

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Holy freakin' Moly this thread is right up my Alley!! I started out a few years ago as a size 24......then I was in 22's for a good while. Then I have spent about a year or so in size 20's when I decided to go on Weight Watchers. I am just now getting into 18's!! WOOOT!!

This is why I prefer being with someone who dresses because they like and love unconditonally. They just want someone who will accept ALL of them.

I have a great amount of low self esteem and I can forget about getting nekked with anyone for the time being........I just have a real tough time with it, and I have complete kudos to the pleasingly plump GG's who have NO probs getting naked for their S.O.

The weight is coming off slowly, but I still have issues with the self image bit. I suppose that it all comes from being with someone who while drinking would put me down for my weight and how he didn't want a BBW. It's my fault for staying and putting up with the crap.

It is SOOOOOOO refreshing to see gurls on here who love, appreciate and embrace their "fluffy" GG's.........Hats off to you!!!

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    I have a very good CD friend here in town who is probably a size 12, maybe a 10......skinny little bytch that she is........

we were at Walmart the other night at midnight (first time he had ever gone shopping with a GG for his gurlie things!!)---he was in boy mode of course.

We ventured over to the hose area (he was dying to go over there, I could see him chomping at the bit!! heh!!) and he starts going through the "Q" sizes.......and I said rather loudly "you are NOT queen size"!! (now mind you, this guy is 5-11 and about 160 pounds).........like I said........skinny lil bytch..........

we got a real kick out of all. I really relish going shopping with a guy who dresses..........

PS.........come on over gurls..........you can all dig through MY closet.......... (you know you want to!!)

I'll hug a baldy bloke. Baldy blokes are sexxxxxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post

My personal opinion? Beside the obvious reasons (like sharing clothes)..plus size gals ROCK! Keep those nasty skinny things with the ribs sticking out!
    Nothing sexier than a woman with curves!!!!!
    And for the most part, if I could change into a woman this instant, I would be short and plus sized!!!

I hug my lovely pleasantly fluffy wife all the time, but never enought for her. She does not seem to understand how I can love all of her, but I do and have for 18 years with many more to come. I love her more now that I did the day we were married. And we are both about the same size, but do not share clothes. But I do get some hand me downs at times.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Everyday, every chance I get.

I hug my Big Beautiful Girlfriend every day, every chance I get!

I looooooooooove every round inch of her.

We are both on the big side, I'm 18/20, she's a 24/26, and we are both 5'9" so we are big all over.

A big HUG for everyone. We all need one now and then.

Yes i have. I hugged my wife and she hugged me back.
    Last edited by Carlacd; 08-14-2006 at 07:25 PM.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Excellent thought, Kew. I do thank them for everything they have done to make me a better cd.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyGirl View Post
    I dont understand this, but hugs anyway
    Thanks everyone!!!
    What' I'm getting at is if ALL women were the "ideal" society dictated size MOST (okay not all) of you would not have clothes to wear or shoes unless you had some serious alterations done!
    Kew
    *why am I so misunderstood)
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

I hug my wife every day and not because she chubby
    Because I love all of her
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post

Come 'mer cue ball *big BIG booby hugs*
    Can we say booby here?
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Oh Yeah

I'm cuddled next to my Chubby GG every night. Would not have it any other way

Sarah R. CD of Chubby GG
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

happy to be here

Thank you Kew!

Kew,

I really appreciate this thread that you have started here! I am a plus-sized woman and usually wear 3X / 22-24 clothing. I dress well, with a hat and accessories and never go out the door without lipstick. It is so refreshing to read all of the positive comments from the members here. I feel so encouraged to read that CDs appreciate accepting GGs, regardless of their size.

I look forward to the day when I may meet a wonderful CD man, who could love me and appreciate me just the way I am. I am beautiful. Being told that I am beautiful in real life would be the best thing that could ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by admirerplus GG View Post
    Kew,

I really appreciate this thread that you have started here! I am a plus-sized woman and usually wear 3X / 22-24 clothing. I dress well, with a hat and accessories and never go out the door without lipstick. It is so refreshing to read all of the positive comments from the members here. I feel so encouraged to read that CDs appreciate accepting GGs, regardless of their size.

I look forward to the day when I may meet a wonderful CD man, who could love me and appreciate me just the way I am. I am beautiful. Being told that I am beautiful in real life would be the best thing that could ever happen.
    Here here! Amen sister!
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Error: User not found;
    Thanks everyone!!!
    What' I'm getting at is if ALL women were the "ideal" society dictated size MOST (okay not all) of you would not have clothes to wear or shoes unless you had some serious alterations done!
    Kew
    *why am I so misunderstood)

i am learning , will give you the benefit of the doubt from now on

Quote Originally Posted by ToyGirl View Post
    i am learning , will give you the benefit of the doubt from now on
    he he
    Aren't we all!
    ty ToyGirl for being understanding
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

There are a few women that I know that are chubby's. I give them hugs every chance that I get. They are so soft and cuddly. I just love that.

Anyway this thread has given me a whole new outlook when standing in line at the checkout. I look around and think, Hmmm That girl needs a hug. Thanks for the thread.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

<---- size 10 (US size 6), shoe size 8 (UK).

Okay... I realise now (reading the thread is probably a good idea before replying to it) that I'm being harsh. Sorry.
    I thought you might be implying that we're all chunky.

Last edited by Kimberly; 08-17-2006 at 01:49 PM.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Fat is where it at!!

I hug my BBW every day.

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    Just a thought, but consider if it were not for us chubby GG's none of you grrlz would have ANY clothes or shoes to wear at all!

So next time you see a chubby GG, remember if it weren't for women like her you wouldn't have women's clothes and shoes in your sizes.

So, give us our props!
    Kew
    You make a good point ! I'm very lucky , I can get away with wearing a size 9-11 , I don't know if you call that "chubby " GG clothes . And by the way , I'LL give anyone a hug , if they'll give me a chance and accept me for who I am .
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!