Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What type girdles do you gurls wear

What type girdles do you gurls wear

What type girdle do you wear?? Where and when do you wear them. What do you wear under and/or over them ?? Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated. Hugs and Kiss's Ritacd1943.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-18-2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: TMI

I have a Rago 6210 that I wear when dressed in my finest clothes. It helps my figure, keeps me constantly reminded to hold good posture, and provides a great hug! Of course I team it up with a good longline bra.
    Susann
    Susann_Gardener

I only have one, black, open bottom, 6 garter and I love the feel! Usually wear it about the a third of the time with thigh high stockings. Do have an all-in-one body shaper also and a couple waiste clinchers and a couple corsetts...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    nothing like that, my clothes are very flowing, nothing tight.

Silver Member
    I wear a light control panty to keep the boys in check. I wear a microfiber brief under that to keep the laundry costs down. I have a waist cincher that I never wear, and a long leg panty girdle that's too big for me.

I don't like the feeling of being encased in something.

Years ago I wore a pair of panties, a padded (hips and fanny) panty, a long lace up girdle, a pair of panthose, and stockings. Then a slip and my dress. I'm sure I looked good, but God, I felt like a sausage. And I couldn't wait to get it all off at the end of the evening.

Now I want the feeling of freedom and to feel my clothes loose against my skin. I can't even remember when I last wore a pair of pantyhose. AHHHH, so much nicer!

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I have several Rago "pantygirdles", but don't wear them any more. They diminish a part of my body that doesn't need to be diminished, if you know what I mean. So, I just wear panties and bra, maybe pantyhose, maybe a half slip. I like Rago products, though. Well designed, well made, in my opinion.

Vikki

As a teenager in the mid 1960s when home alone I tried on some of my mum's open bottomed girdles, I think one was called a "Sarongster" made by Berlei and another was a "Little X" possibly made by Playtex, but I didn't like them. My sister Anne didn't wear one, just her knickers, cotton briefs, under her skirt, she didn't even wear a slip or underskirt, most girls didn't. I did when I moved away from home buy a panty girdle but they are not really my scene, it feels uncomfortable having my belly compressed. These days all I wear sometimes is a pair of Sloggi Maxi Control Briefs. These are like ordinary full briefs but have elasticated panels in the front which gently hold in ones abdomen without causing discomfort. These briefs come in black or white although I bought some white pairs and dyed them , one pair pink and another pale blue. Apart from when they are wearing a tight dress do many real women wear girldles these days? Perhaps some of the GGs may care to comment?
    Last edited by Helen MC; 08-15-2006 at 12:28 PM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I dont have much. I have an open bottom white and an open bottom black. The white having 4 garters. I dont find them to be good as they are just a tad tighter than what is comfortable for me. That is to do with my chest and its screwiness since my operation 3 years ago. Damn zipper club membership.

type of girdles?

Tight!

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    You lucky girls wh have posted to this thread!

Spare a thought for us less fortuneate sisters who can't get away with a girdle, but need a full-blown corset to get anywhere near a femine profile!

Caroline

Girdle. I really hate that word. Sounds so 1950ish. I have a "waist cincher" that I've had for awhile now. Getting kinda old and needs to be replaced. Think I'll go shopping for a new "body shaper" this weekend.

Girdles? I have none of those
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I've been an open bottom girdle girl for 50 years now. I prefer Playtex, since my first girdle was a Playtex and I loved it. These days I wear mostly Playtex 18 Hour. For those occasions where an OBG is not practical, I do have some long leg panty girdles. And I prefer high waist whenever possible.

huge bra wearer

girdles/control briefs

I have quite a few girdles and control type briefs. I haven't seen open bottom girdles in the stores I must shop in (Walmart, etc). I sometimes wear two or three girdles at once just for the tight feel it gives me along with my bras (usually at least two bras, the outer one often a nursing bra with open cups for shaping. I prefer only white girdles and bras.

girdle

i wear a crown open bottom 18 inchs long girdle. like the way it holds me togeather.
    sue ellan

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    nothing like that, my clothes are very flowing, nothing tight.

Hmmm....is flowing another word for frumpy or baggy?? hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girdles, et. al.

No girdles for this gal. Mostly wear body briefers and padded panties. I DO have an open end very tight (why, I don't know) body briefer though. Kay

don't have one
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

wanna be

Hey Karren

Do you have an extra set of hip pads? I've got no hips - for obvious reasons - Could use a little bumper action
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

Don't wear them. I do have a waist cincher I like real well to help enhance the hour glass figure look, but really have no need or desire to wear a girdle.

I wear a long legged panty girdle, with 2 pieces of foam cut out in the shape of Africa or holsters. It does get warm in the summer months, but it definetally gives me a nice set of hips & some junk in the trunk.
    Brooke A

I dont wear one I do have a cpl corsets but I rarly wear them

I have acquired several girdles over the years and enjoy wearing different ones to try to experience the different sensations that women feel (or used to feel) when wearing different styles of clothing. In open girdles I have a couple of Berlei "Gay Slant" high-waist zip girdles and a rather special Berlei "figure-type" girdle, similar to the Gay Slant style but not quite so high waisted and with six suspenders and a downstretch satin back panel. I also have a Berlei "instant slmming" cuff-waist girdle, a Twilfit hookside standard length girdle, and another zip-side girdle (forgotten make) with boning in front. I have a couple of suspender belts, one quite deep with some bones and another all-elastic one from M&S. I have fewer pantie girdles: a M&S one, quite simple with tummy panel, fitting just above waist; a Slim Jim firm girdle with fairly high waist; a waist-high girdle with medium legs (make unknown) and a "Fully" girdle with short bones at the waist.
    I can wear all the open girdles without them rolling over at the waist (because they are boned or have high waists) but only one of the PGs doesn't roll over (the "Fully"). Unfortunately I never managed to buy a good high-waist pantie girdle and now they have disappeared from all the mainstream shops. In consequence, I wear the pantie girdles less often or wear a long-line bra with them which generally stops them rolling.

I tried a waist cincher once, and I hated it. I just came to terms with my odd fem shape and moved on. Better results with different types of cloths.

i have a nice selction. iagree with caroline us mature girls have need of all the help we can get...

I don't need a gurdle but i can use a cincher for the bellyyou know
    Angie G.