Thread: Cds visit

Cds visit

Hi all,
    We just ended a nice three hour get together. Two other cds and myself met at my home for a chat meeting. A month or so ago I had invited three new cds to my home for a one on one meeting to answer questions and to give support. It worked well. All three had never been face to face with a cd or been seen dressed. Each stayed about 2 hours and left when they desired.

Last week two if the girls proposed another meeting and requested we meet at my place again.
    They changed at my home and then we sat and chatted to really get to know each other- they had not met face to face.
    All went well, they were much more at ease with themselves and each other. We talked a great range of subjects, whatever came to anyone's mind.
    I think it is important to help any and all cds that we can- thus, no pats on the back. I think it is most important to aid and assist our new sisters.

Sounds very supportive. How did you come to be in this position of being a 'host'? Did you know them through a group of some sort?

sounds fun.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I'm jealous as all get out! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

girl next door
    Well, apparently my invitation was lost in the mail

Seriously, good for you Carol Ann. I'm always heartened to hear such good news. Thanks for sharing it with us.

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Hey - I used to think the best a buncha guys could do to relate with each other ... was bash some guitars together.

Now I've seen the light - alright!

Southern Minnesota

Good time

I was one of the CD's that met with Carol yesterday. It was a fun time, to be able to dress and feel so at ease. Carol is such a great hostess and friend I can't wait to get together again with Carol.
    Last edited by Mn.Marilyn; 08-16-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Banned Read only
    Well you have to have some kind of outside life up there in the Great North Woods where winter lasts from September to April. Sounds nice.

Good for you Carol Anne. I wish I had someone as supportive near enough to me.

Love

Helen xx

What a wonderful idea... I hope that it catches on and more and more do it!

That had to be nice, i would love to be able to get together with some other Cd's, just to talk.

hosting other Sisters

Def a great idea gf. I'd love to join you if you were here in New York. XOXO Michelle

Very good of you.

If you can, do it!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I would find it totally weird maybe cause I've never shared dressing with anyone but hey if it works it works!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Sounds very supportive. How did you come to be in this position of being a 'host'? Did you know them through a group of some sort?

Anyone out there?

hi julie