Thread: Not Sure Anymore

Not Sure Anymore

For years, dating back to my teenage days (nearly 20 years), I have worn intimates off and on. I enjoy it so much. It lets me enjoy the femme side of me for air.

Recently I have been wearing more and more under my "normal" clothes. Panties and nylons under my slacks at work. Enjoying the feel against my skin.

For years, I fought it. Now I am finding myself doing it more and more. I just do not know where to go from here.....

Just go where your feelings lead you. You may progress on to other articles of women's clothing or you may be content with wearing lingerie under your "mormal" clothes.

It doesn't matter. You're an individual. Just remember one thing:

If it feels good, DO IT!

Joyce

not sure?

That's how it started with most people in here, with one thing. Nylons got me, the old fashioned kind. Then over time it was more and more. Panties, then girdles, pantyhose and then pantsliners, camisoles etc., under my regular clothes.

I think it's an additive thing where you progress until you totally dress from head to toe and from the skin out. And I must admit that at home I do. I never figured that out but according to all the books and all the research that's the way it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce1702 View Post
    Just go where your feelings lead you. You may progress on to other articles of women's clothing or you may be content with wearing lingerie under your "mormal" clothes.

If it feels good, DO IT!

Joyce
    Except I wear my dainties under my "normal" clothing. Sorry, couldn't resist We all have to find our own comfort level, and I've found both my CDing and comfort level growing as I get older. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I am still fairly new to CDing, and thus I have yet to build up a wardrobe. As of right now, I mainly enjoy wearing panties, pantyhose, and stockings. (Got rid of my stockings in the last purge). I have yet to really try a bra, but I want to soon. I haven't really worn any under my clothes while going out or to work, but I wear them at home under my clothes (not all the time, but a few times a week).

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simple_man View Post
    For years, dating back to my teenage days (nearly 20 years), I have worn intimates off and on. I enjoy it so much. It lets me enjoy the femme side of me for air.

Recently I have been wearing more and more under my "normal" clothes. Panties and nylons under my slacks at work. Enjoying the feel against my skin.

For years, I fought it. Now I am finding myself doing it more and more. I just do not know where to go from here.....
    It's not that hard to figure hon

The plan is working don't you see. Soon you will be one of us. The few, the (sometimes) proud, the crossdresser.
    Well, i'm sometimes proud of my make-up...
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Well Angelfire, get yourself down to the local Salvation Army store and start building a wardrobe. I got one built and I don't have any more places to store it all. The more you do the more you'll love it.

Hugs and XXXX
    Gwen

Storage space is another issue. Being only 20, and a poor college student (Money being tight) I still live at home with the 'rents, and can barely afford to buy anything. Plus, I still get nervous buying the stuff as it is. I realise that no one really cares to notice, but for some reason I still get nervous. Perhaps that someone I know will see me. Then again, I could just be paranoid, which is the most likely case.

The next step is reasonably obvious, but let me give you a hint. It has something to do with a camisole.

The first three items I put on every morning are panties, pantyhose and camisole. There's only one better way to start a day, but you need a partner for that.

Storage Area's???

Talking storage area's. I have three bedrooms, and I live on my own. All 3 wardrobes are full, brimming, and possibly over flowing. Heaven help me if I ever share with anyone.

But, yes, it was a problem when I was with the family. Where to put it all, the garage was the main receptor, under all the bits that no one would go near.......

Depends on the mood when going to work whether I wear the 'frillies' under the drab. I quite often do.
    Last edited by oztallulah; 08-16-2006 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Missed topic
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

You will have that answer...

If you feel you want more clothes - a good place to start would be a charity/second hand shop. You can get a few things for little cost and just see how you like them.

If you don't - no one's telling you you have to go all out femme.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Welcome to your evloution into the unknown!!!! You can run, but you can't hide from the that tug on you fem side, which gets stronger and stronger as we get older.... So just go with the flow....."Resistance if Futile" (love the Borg...STNG...hehehe) "Your will be assimilated"

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Welcome to your evloution into the unknown!!!! You can run, but you can't hide from the that tug on you fem side, which gets stronger and stronger as we get older.... So just go with the flow....."Resistance if Futile" (love the Borg...STNG...hehehe) "Your will be assimilated"

Love Karren

the very unknown
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce1702 View Post

If it feels good, DO IT!

Joyce
    +1,000 on this one...........

Just do what feels comfy for you..........don't let the guilt feelings take over. There are others out there just like, more of them than you realize. Really.